From Heroes Wiki
Cushing throws an acidic punch.
|Held by:||Leonard Cushing (deceased)|
|Ability to:||Generate and secrete a highly corrosive acid|
Acid secretion is the ability to generate and secrete a highly corrosive acid.
- According to the assignment tracker map, an unknown robber in Brazil has this ability. (Heroes Evolutions)
Cushing can produce acids that dissolve metal substances and burn skin. According to his assignment tracker profile, he performs "multi-directional transdermal acid secretion". Cushing seemingly requires active concentration to use his ability and can control the levels of acidity he generates.
Jamie Wu appears to have been killed by a corrosive fluid.
Cushing dissolves part of the metal floor, making a quick escape.
"Cushing generates corrosive fluid. It's like acid reflux. Of the much more useful sort than most people are afflicted with. And much deadlier."
- In an email, Robert Atkins interpreted Cushing's ability as "acid hands".
- In response to a comment in the blog UniversalChannel Brazil, Mark Warshaw mentioned that "a thief and São Paulo (BR) has the power to secrete acid, as Leonard Cushing".
- It is unknown if the unconfirmed ability "corrosion" mentioned by the assignment tracker map refers to this ability.
- For the ability to have acidic blood, see acidic blood.
- For the ability to secrete crude oil from one's hands, see oil secretion.
Please refer to Theory:Acid secretion for fan-created theories and other speculation.