From Heroes Wiki
The Russian shifts his age.
|Held by:||The Russian (deceased)|
|Ability to:||Alter one's own physical age|
Age shifting is the ability to change one's own age.
The Russian's ability to change his own age allowed him to change his age from that of an old man to that of a young man. He seemed to be able to utilize the skills he had as a young man, such as strength and knife handling. He was also capable of shifting his age to that of a young boy, so as to try preventing Noah from killing him. (Comrades, Part 1)
While shifting ages, the Russian cannot change genders, as it is noted that his crime "family" is made up of all men. In fact, everything about him appears the same except his age. For instance, while appearing as a young man, the Russian had a large cut on his forehead. The same cut remained, even after shifting to the age of a young boy. Additionally, the Russian's clothes never changed while he was shifting ages. (Comrades, Part 1)
The Russian initially appears as an aged old man...
...to appear as a child.
The Russian uses his ability to transform back into an adult.
- For the passive ability which allows the user to not age, see rapid cell regeneration.
- For the similar ability to transfer age, see age transferal.
- For the ability to change another person's appearance, see appearance alteration.
- For the ability to alter the perceptions of others, see illusion.
- For the ability to shift one's physical characteristics, see shape shifting.
- For other uses of shifting, see shifting (disambig).
Please refer to Theory:Age shifting for fan-created theories and other speculation.