Future Ando supercharges and kills an agent.
In his quest to help Hiro save the world, Ando has harmed the following victims.
List of Victims
- Linderman's curator — Posing as a Corinthian security guard, Ando pistol-whips Linderman's curator to help Hiro steal the Kensei sword. (Parasite)
- Steve Gustavson — Fooled by Hope, Ando robs Steve's hotel room for Hope's bag. (Run!)
- Himself — While trying to rescue Mohinder Suresh, Ando takes Mohinder's sedatives and puts them in his mouth to avoid being detected by Buck. As a result of this and a friendly backslap by Buck, Ando inadvertently swallows the pills and drugs himself. He is left loopy for awhile but regains his senses in time to aid Hiro and Mohinder in escaping Riverdale Psychiatric Hospital. (Close to You)
- Hiro Nakamura — In an attempt to restore Hiro's scrambled mind, Ando shocks him with his power as a form of electro-shock therapy. Though the shock causes Hiro great pain, his mind is successfully restored. (Close to You)
- Future Hiro Nakamura — After teleporting five years into the future, Ando aims his gun at the future version of Hiro after being startled by him in Isaac's loft. (.07%, Five Years Gone)
- Matt Parkman — After getting his new power, Ando accidentally amplified Matt's telepathy to such an extent that he heard the thoughts of everyone in New York City and felt a great deal of pain. (Dual)
- Arthur Petrelli — Trying to rescue Hiro from getting his memory erased by Arthur, Ando charges Arthur who simply flings him away with telekinesis. (It's Coming)
- Rene — While trying to steal half of the formula, Ando hits Rene over the head and knocks him out. (One of Us, One of Them)
- Building 26 personnel — While infiltrating Building 26 to rescue the evos trapped within, Hiro and Ando take advantage of time being frozen to hook up all the personnel in the building to ability negation systems to restrain them along with Danko's team. (An Invisible Thread)
- Danko's team — Trying to protect Hiro and Matt Parkman Jr., Ando learns how to channel his powers to fire an energy blast and knocks out one of Danko's team members. However, he is so startled by what he did that he is tased moments later. (Cold Snap) While pretending to be captured by Danko's team, Ando realizes that Danko's men have realized that Hiro is not one of them and uses his powers to stun a van full of agents before they can attack Hiro. (I Am Sylar) Hiro and Ando later infiltrate Building 26 while time is frozen and rescue the evos held captive there. During the rescue, the two men replace the captured evos with Danko's team, hooking them up to ability negation systems and leaving them sedated. Danko later states that Hiro and Ando captured his entire unit when they did this. (An Invisible Thread)
- Samuel Sullivan — During the final battle with Samuel Sullivan, Ando supercharged Hiro's powers, allowing them to teleport away all of the carnies and leaving Samuel powerless. (Brave New World)
- Sylar — After Hiro's father shows up, Ando believes that he will convince Hiro to return to Japan so Ando decides to kill Sylar himself. Ando buys a sword and hunts Sylar, but Sylar is able to detect him and prevent Ando from harming him. Sylar nearly kills Ando, but Hiro rescues him. (Landslide, How to Stop an Exploding Man)
Victims from Alternate Timelines
- In the "exposed future", as an agent of the Pinehearst Company, Ando killed Hiro Nakamura with his power to get his half of the formula.
Adam's • Amanda's • Ando's • Arthur's • Becky's • Danko's • Doyle's • Echo's • Edgar's • Eli's • Elle's • Erica's • Hachiro's • Harris's • Hiro's • Fusor's accomplice's • Jessica's • Knox's • Linda's • Luke & Joanne's • Matt's • Maya's • Miko's • Mohinder's • Niki's • Noah's • Peter's • Phoebe's • Quentin's • René's • Samuel's • Sylar's • Ted's • Tommy's • Tracy's • The Watcher's
|Other Lists: Articles Related to Characters • Articles Related to Elements • Miscellaneous Lists|