From Heroes Wiki
The City of Firsts
Baltimore is the largest city in Maryland. The city is a major seaport, the eighth largest in the United States. Baltimore, Maryland is where Donna Dunlap lived, and where Martin Gray currently lives.
- Donna's apartment
- Walter W. Eckert Building
- Harbor Watch Shop
- Samsher's Palace
- Sullivan Bros. Carnival (briefly)
After chatting with Thompson, Jr. on the internet, Donna Dunlap goes on a date with him at Samsher's Palace. When warned by evsdropr that he's a killer, she returns to her apartment. Later that night, Donna spots Thompson, Jr. out her window. Donna sees him watching her from half a block away and shoots at him. She then tries to flee to her parent's home, but is captured by Thompson, Jr.'s partner, Elle.
Captain Lubbock finds Sylar wandering the streets, and he brings him to the Walter W. Eckert Building. He is questioned by Lubbock and Madeline Gibson, but later escapes the building. He stumbles upon Samuel Sullivan, and enters the Sullivan Bros. Carnival, before it seems to disappear.
- There is also a county called Baltimore in Maryland that surrounds Baltimore City. However, the city of Baltimore is its own county. To distinguish between the two, the city of Baltimore is sometimes referred to as "Baltimore City".
- The city is named after Lord Baltimore of the Irish House of Lords, the founding proprietor of the Maryland Colony. Lord Baltimore took his title from a place named Baltimore in Ireland. The name is an Anglicized form of the Irish language "Baile an Tí Mhoir" meaning "Town of the Big House".
- The Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan Area consists of the cities of Baltimore and Washington, D.C., and parts of Central Maryland, Northern Virginia, and two counties in the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia.
- City of Baltimore Official Site
- Baltimore City Chamber of Commerce
- Baltimore Convention and Visitors Association
- The Baltimore Collective — MediaWiki cultural archive project