From Heroes Wiki
Writer (graphic novels)
|Date of birth||25 November 1971|
|Origin||Fredonia, NY, USA|
Chuck Kim writes the occasional story for Marvel and DC Comics. In the past, he's written for the Justice League Showcase Giant, Superman, Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls and various Secret Files. Chuck's Dexter's Lab story, "Momdark," was adapted into an episode of the TV show. In addition to writing, he has edited many comic books.
Graphic Novels Written
- Trial By Fire
- The Trial of the Black Bear
- Elle's First Assignment, Part 1
- Elle's First Assignment, Part 2
- Normal Lives
- The Ten Brides of Takezo Kensei
- Donna's Big Date, Part 1
- Donna's Big Date, Part 2
- Career Choices
- Chuck's name appears on a shrine at the explosion memorial.
- In October, 2008, Chuck married David in California.
- Interview with Chuck Kim at Heroes Wiki, 1/4/08
- Chuck Kim answers fan questions, 9/5/08
- Chuck Kim answers "Behind the Eclipse" questions, 10/28/08