Graphic Novel:Donna's Big Date, Part 2
| Donna's Big Date, Part 2|
|Issue #: ||82 ||Released: ||April 21, 2008 |
|Story by:||Chuck Kim|
|Art and colors by:||Peter Steigerwald|
|Produced by:||Aspen MLT Inc.|
|Easter Egg:||Behind the scenes image of Dania Ramírez|
|Previous:||Donna's Big Date, Part 1|
|An unseen hand thrusts Donna in a new direction.|
|It was supposed to be a simple surveillance mission. Donna Dunlap was just an ordinary woman living her ordinary life. To the Company, she was of little consequence, one of many who took her amazing abilities for granted. But an unseen hand has thrust Donna in a new direction, a direction which despite her gift of perception, she never saw coming...|
After being jolted by Elle, Donna awakens to find that she is handcuffed to a hospital bed in a facility owned by the Company. Noah Bennet is also there. He tells her that he is there because he was shot in the eye and tries to warn her of the Company's darker side. Then Felicia, a Company employee and former trainee of Bennet's, finds that someone made the mistake of placing Donna with Noah. Donna is then taken to see Bob. She mentions that she has met Noah. Not knowing what Noah may have said, Bob orders the Haitian to erase her memory. Later, evsdropr shows Donna the surveillance video of her memory being erased. She agrees to help take down the Company.
- Part 1 of Donna's Big Date ended by announcing that the next week's novel would be called "Orientation Day". However, this novel's subtitle is "Replay".
- For images from Donna's Big Date, Part 2, see images from Donna's Big Date, Part 2.
- Graphic novels page on NBC.com
- Interactive comic on NBC.com — Note: Requires Flash Player 8 or above to view
- Downloadable PDF comic on NBC.com — Note: Requires Adobe Acrobat or compatible reader to view
- Animated video