From Heroes Wiki
(Redirected from February 28, 1992)
- Pharaoh Khufu presides over the building of the Great Pyramid of Giza. When one of Khufu's kin levitates an enormous building brick, Khufu orders that man be stoned. (History of a Secret)
- Hiro Nakamura teleports from 2006 onto a field outside Kyoto, Japan. He lands in between a unit of Japanese soldiers and a man who resembles Takezo Kensei while a solar eclipse occurs. (How to Stop an Exploding Man, Four Months Later...)
- Hiro meets the real Takezo Kensei, and tells Kensei he needs to be a hero.
- The village of Otsu is burned.
- Yaeko calls Kensei a thief for accepting money to protect Otsu, but failing. Hiro realizes he may have created a rift and sets out to fix it.
- Hiro steals Kensei's equipment and poses as Takezo Kensei in The Battle of Twelve Swords, using his ability to save Yaeko.
- After Hiro returns the armor to Takezo Kensei, Kensei is ambushed by Whitebeard and is shot with three arrows. Hiro fears Kensei is dead until his wounds heal, restoring Kensei back to life.
- Kensei brings Hiro and Yaeko another part of a map to find Whitebeard's camp.
- Hiro and Kensei obtain a map scroll from the Black Bear of Sakashita. (The Trial of the Black Bear)
- Hiro, Kensei and Yaeko invade Whitebeard's camp. They find the swordsmith, who tells them that he has made Whitebeard several guns to overthrow the emperor.
- After rescuing the swordsmith, Hiro teleports himself and Yaeko to safety, where they eventually kiss under the watch of Kensei.
- Kensei knocks out Hiro and seals a deal with Whitebeard, who has captured both Yaeko and her father.
- Hiro escapes Whitebeard's camp with Yaeko and the swordsmith.
- Hiro returns to destroy Whitebeard's guns, but is confronted by Kensei. Hiro disarms Kensei, and teleports from the tent before it explodes.
- Hiro returns to Yaeko, and tells her that he must leave. Yaeko tells Hiro that all of Kensei's accomplishments were done by Hiro, and she will tell Hiro's story as Kensei.
- The legend of Takezo Kensei includes the Battle of Twelve Swords, and many other trials. Kensei defeats Whitebeard to save Japan. Later, on his wedding day, he commits suicide to protect his beloved. (Sword Saint)
- Adam Monroe realizes he does not age. Helene flees from him into the woods of Diedenshausen, Germany. (The Ten Brides of Takezo Kensei)
January 17, 1706
November 8, 1767
April 17, 1790
- Adam Monroe marries Louisa in Chicago. Four months later Louisa dies of alcohol poisoning. (The Ten Brides of Takezo Kensei)
April 20, 1937
February 23, 1939
June 4, 1943
- Ruth Meisner fights the Nazis with the resistance in Berlin, is captured, and is brought to Auschwitz. (Wireless, Part 1)
- David Rooijker is found in a German forest, left for dead. His father takes him to Monasterio de la Cruz. His name is changed to Don Rucker. (Global News Interactive)
January 26, 1944
August 6, 1945
After September 2, 1945
- After World War II ends, Don Rucker is sent to the Vasquezes' home in Buenos Aires. His name is changed to Drucker. (Global News Interactive)
- Charlie Andrews, who is working in a munitions factory, marries a man with whom she later has four children and seven grandchildren (one of them being Sally). (Brave New World)
- Edith Parkman begins subjecting her three-year-old son Maury to "excruciating mental anguish". (primatechpaper.com)
February 4, 1946
March 2, 1946
January 17, 1948
June 11, 1948
February 14, 1950
For the episode named for this year, see 1961.
- Angela and Alice Shaw arrive at Coyote Sands with their parents where they are greeted by Chandra Suresh and Dr. Zimmerman. (1961)
- Angela meets Charles Deveaux, Daniel Linderman and Bobby Bishop at the camp. (1961)
February 13, 1961
- Chandra Suresh gets a security badge at "Coyote Sands Relocation Center". (Turn and Face the Strange)
March 5, 1961
- Chandra Suresh records a series of films at the time of the birth of Samuel Sullivan at Coyote Sands.
- Angela escapes from Coyote Sands with Charles, Daniel and Bobby, telling her sister to stay at the camp. (1961)
- While being tested by Dr. Suresh, Alice panics and runs away. Chandra grabs her and strikes her, and is repelled by Mr. Shaw's power. The struggle triggers a massacre as the soldiers kill all the evolved humans at the camp. (1961)
- Angela, Charles, Daniel, and Bobby resolve to form a "Company" to locate and protect people with abilities. (1961)
- Primatech Paper Co. opens.
August 6, 1962
February 14, 1963
June 22, 1963
July 12, 1963
- Angela, Bob, Charles, and Daniel attend Chris Coolidge's concert at Uncle Ira's. They meet Kaito, and are present when police try to shut the place down, causing chaos (From the Files of Primatech, Part 1). Chris Coolidge is shot, and pronounced dead at 10:30 p.m. (A Hero's Quest)
- Maury Parkman introduces himself to the four founders at Uncle Ira's. (primatechpaper.com)
July 13, 1963
February 2, 1964
- Zivi Blumenthal (Hana's maternal grandfather) dies at age 53. (See Gitelman)
- Mindy Sprague leaves Indiana and heads to California at the age of 18. She soon caught up in the Berkeley hippie movement. (primatechpaper.com)
February 22, 1966
- Linda Tavara discovers her ability to see others' auras. After killing small animals, she kills Ida May Walker. (Moonlight Serenade)
- Nathan Petrelli is born. (Orientation)
June 5-10, 1967
June 10, 1968
September 14, 1968
November 8, 1968
- Dallas and his crew set out on the Mekong River Delta in Vietnam to recover a downed A4 Skyhawk. (War Buddies, Part 2)
November 15, 1968
- Dallas is shot, but healed by Austin. Amarillo, Loredo, and San Antonio are shot and killed. (War Buddies, Part 2)
November 20, 1968
- Dallas and Austin find the downed A4 Skyhawk, its crew killed. Wanting to continue the mission, Dallas suggests using the plane's munitions to complete the mission of destroying the village of Au Co, Vietnam. (War Buddies, Part 3)
- Later in the day, they witness Au Co cause large vegetables to grow from the ground. They invade the town, set off explosives, and destroy the village. In the process, they kill many villagers, including Au Co. (War Buddies, Parts 4 and 5)
March 28, 1969
- The Lonestar File is written.
February 16, 1971
- Chandra makes an entry in his research journal about a 87-year-old female from Lobatse, Botswana with telepathy. (Seven Minutes to Midnight)
March 15, 1971
- Chandra makes an entry in his research journal about a 22-year-old Malaysian woman from Palu, Indonesia with an ability related to transportation. (One Giant Leap)
- Katarina and Ivan begin their life together. (The Line)
- After being fired from her job as a private investigator, Linda Tavara is hired by an informant to find certain individuals. She turns over a mechanic and a little girl, but kills a third person, Jason Welkes, using her ability. Once her actions are questioned by her informant, Linda kills her and takes the notebook with information on the missing people. (Bounty Hunter)
- Linderman meets Linda Tavara, who attempts to take his life and steal his ability. Linderman kills her in self-defense. (War Buddies, Part 7)
- Linderman heads to New York City to talk with Arthur Petrelli. (War Buddies, Part 5)
September 23, 1972
January 3, 1973
August 28, 1973
December 15, 1973
April 8, 1974
August 24, 1974
- Niki Sanders, Tracy Strauss, and Barbara are born in Beverly Hills, California. (See their birth certificates)
December 11, 1974
- Mindy Sprague is involved in a fiery incident involving an industrial turbine. This incident puts Mindy on the radar. (primatechpaper.com)
- Arnold is born. (Bloodlines, Part 2)
- Jessica Sanders is born. (Six Months Ago)
- D.L. Hawkins is born. (Kindred)
- After eight months of preparation, Mindy Sprague takes on her first major assignment for the Company: the Amazon Transition in Quito, Ecuador. (primatechpaper.com)
- Adam Monroe marries Trina. (The Ten Brides of Takezo Kensei)
- The Company is founded by several individuals. (Four Months Later...)
- Daniel Linderman claims to own Kensei's sword. (Sword Saint)
- Richard Drucker moves to Bangalore. (Global News Interactive)
- The Company made last contact with Richard Drucker. (Heroes Evolutions)
- The Company conducts research on power-supressing vaccine. (Four Months Ago...)
February 14, 1977
November 2, 1977
- Isaac Mendez is born.
- Simone Deveaux is born.
- 11-year-old Nathan's Uncle Tim takes him on a trip up the coast; Nathan decides he wants to be a fighter pilot. (Acceptance)
January 3, 1978
January 7, 1978
- Angela Petrelli visits Mindy Sprague to update her on her assignment for the company. Nathan Petrelli meets Ted Sprague.
January 9, 1978
January 25, 1978
February 6, 1978
- A nuclear meltdown begins on Three Mile Island. Mindy Sprague saves everyone by using her ability. (From the Files of Primatech, Part 4)
February 7, 1978
- Mindy's redirected energy causes an unexpected blizzard. Some of the Company founders get together to discuss it and decide that they must track specials. (From the Files of Primatech, Part 4)
October 17, 1978
- Chandra makes an entry in his research journal about a Polish/Russian woman from New Canaan, Connecticut. (Seven Minutes to Midnight)
- Haram takes his first case—Rollo Fusor. (Golden Handshake, Part 2)
- Hana Gitelman is born. (See Gitelman)
March 28, 1979
April 17, 1979
October 18, 1979
- Angela writes a memo to "Alpha".
- This date is referred to in Eric Thompson's roster, posted on A Hero's Quest.
October 19, 1979
- Angela sends a memo to "Alpha" regarding an update on the Company's tracking system. (A Hero's Quest)
December 20, 1979
December 23, 1979
April 23, 1981
- Chandra makes an entry in his research journal about a man from Chilpancingo, Mexico. (One Giant Leap)
- Mohinder's grandmother tells him stories of Kali. (Monsters)
- Meredith Gordon manifests her ability for the first time, setting her house on fire and killing her father. (Playing with Fire)
- Rollo Fusor falls "off the face of the planet," becoming Haram's first failed case. (Golden Handshake, Part 1)
- Elle Bishop is born. (Four Months Ago...)
- Rachel's father passes away. (interview)
November 15, 1984
- Kate Bennet is murdered by a thief. (The Wall)
- Sylvia first comes to the attention of The Company when reports of a "Super Human" female KGB Agent were filtering through Washington, D.C. (From the Files of Primatech, Part 5)
May 11, 1985
- Edgar and his father attend a soccer game at Valley Parade in Bradford, England. A tragic fire erupted, killing Edgar's father. (Running in Circles)
March 12, 1986
- Chandra makes an entry in his research journal about a man with ties to Sweden. (Seven Minutes to Midnight)
- Jessica Sanders dies at the hands of her father. (Six Months Ago)
- Emile Danko is given a Soviet military watch by his father.
September 14, 1987
- Die Zeit prints information about "The Modern Day Mata Hari" known as Sylvia. (From the Files of Primatech, Part 5)
October 14, 1987
October 26, 1987
November 27, 1987
November 31, 1987
Note: This date does not exist in reality.
December 1, 1987
December 9, 1987
December 18, 1987
December 20, 1987
- Jules Gitelman (Hana's paternal grandfather) dies at age 78. (See Gitelman)
- Noah Bennet and Sandra Bennet honeymoon in Berlin, Germany. (From the Files of Primatech, Part 5)
- Claude and Thompson visit Berlin on an assignment to capture Sylvia. Sylvia escapes, but seriously injures Claude in the process. (From the Files of Primatech, Part 6)
- Eric Thompson, Sr., travels to Astana and Berlin. His business there involved Claude Rains and Maury Parkman. (A Hero's Quest)
January 2, 1988
January 7, 1988
August 2, 1988
- Chandra makes an entry in his research journal about a woman from Madison, CA with telepathy. (Seven Minutes to Midnight)
- Noah is trained by Ivan for the Company. (Team Building Exercise)
- A six-year-old Elle sets her grandmother's house on fire. (Four Months Ago...)
- Meredith is reunited with Flint. (Playing with Fire)
- Vanessa leaves home and attends Yale University. (Close to You)
July 6, 1989
- First suicide attack in Israel by Abd-Al-Hadi. Hana's mother and grandmother are among the casualties (Wireless, Part 1).
- The Human Genome Project begins.
- Hana vows to avenge her progenitors' deaths, and honor their legacy. (Wireless, Part 4)
- Claire Bennet is born. (The Fix)
- Ishi Nakamura dies and is buried at Aoyama Cemetery. (Cautionary Tales)
- The limits of Elle's ability are tested by her father when she is seven years old. (Powerless)
- Haram fights in the Gulf War (Part 2)
- Haram and Claude attempt to capture Rollo Fusor in Côte d'Azur harbor. (Part 1)
- Haram and Claude pursue Rollo Fusor and his female accomplice to a Paris hotel, where they find another victim and Fusor both dead, and the lady accomplice missing (Part 2). She escapes to a Paris park where she overpowers her pursuers (Part 3) until she, in turn, is overpowered and dehydrated by her own hand (Part 4).
December 24, 1990
- At Primatech Paper Co., Thompson hires Mr. Bennet to join the Company. Thompson tells Bennet that Claude will be his partner. (Company Man)
- Later, Claude returns to Primatech to turn in his report on the Fusor case. He learns that Haram has retired earlier than the six months they agreed to, and that his trainee Bennet is now officially his partner. (Golden Handshake, Part 4)
- Elle causes a blackout in four counties in Ohio when she is eight. (Four Months Ago...)
January 11, 1991
- Sarah Rosenberg (Hana's paternal grandmother) dies at age 74. (See Gitelman)
- Hana's father sends Hana to a psychologist. (Wireless, Part 2)
- The Haitian erases Sandra Bennet's memory for the first time. (Company Man)
- Journal female 2 is born. (One Giant Leap)
- Elle spends her ninth birthday in a glass room with an IV of lithium in her arm. (Four Months Ago...)
- Hampton Connolly and Richard Drucker fly over Bhutan and crash in Paro (The Golden Goose). Drucker dies in the crash.
February 28, 1992
- At around 2 a.m., Claude and Mr. Bennet enter an apartment building which explodes. They rescue a young Claire from the building. (Hell's Angel)
- Soon thereafter, Mr. Bennet meets Kaito on a rooftop location and receives Claire. (Company Man)
- Claire and Hiro from 2007 observe this meeting. (The Eclipse, Part 2)
- Hiro speaks to his mother, Ishi, who restores his memory and transfers the Catalyst to him. She dies shortly afterwards. (Our Father)
- Claire pretends to be a neighbor of the Bennets, and offers to babysit her infant self for Sandra. She convinces her father not to take the call from Kaito Nakamura, preventing the Catalyst from being transferred to her. (Our Father)
- Arthur Petrelli appears from 2007, taking the Catalyst, and removing Hiro's powers, trapping him in 1992. He returns Claire to her own time. (Our Father)
- Hiro from 2007 breaks into his father's safe, intending to destroy the formula, but is caught by Kaito, who attacks him with a sword. Hiro manages to tear the formula into two pieces but is rescued by Daphne and Ando who have traveled from the future using a combination of their powers. (Dual)
- The Odessa Register (February 28th edition) reports that the Odessa fire takes place this day. It is reported that 7 people are killed, including Meredith Gordon and her 18-month-old daughter. (The Fix)
July 16, 1992
August 5, 1992
October 14, 1992
- Activating Evolution by Chandra Suresh is first published. (activatingevolution.org)
- Mohinder reads a copy of the book and is chastised by his father. (Homecoming)
- Matt begins directing traffic for the LAPD. (Six Months Ago)
- Dale Smither donates some of her blood for use in the Human Genome Project. (Unexpected)
- Hiro, Ando, and Kimiko attend a carnival. (Jump, Push, Fall)
- Vanessa graduates Yale University. (Close to You)
- Copy Kingdom opens. (Four Months Later...)
- Vanessa moves to 2693 Franlin Ave. #4, in Los Angeles, CA. (Close to You)
August 1, 1997
- Jeffery Perkins sends an urgent memo to the Pinehearst Company congratulating them on the strong possibility of NSA committing to 500 BioTrak BioEmitters.
October 17, 1997
- The New York Chronicle prints an article headlined "Civilain [sic] Deaths Reported in Angola Coup". The events are linked to Danko.
- Noah and Claude head to Moscow, Russia to bag and tag The Russian. (Part 1)
- They receive help from Ivan, but Noah's morality is tested when The Russian pretends to be a young child. (Part 1)
- The Russian escapes, but Noah, Claude, and Ivan hunt him down to a marketplace. (Part 2)
- When the Russian is about to kill Ivan, Noah shoots him dead. (Part 2)
- Gabriel Gray begins working on the Sylar watch. (Six Months Ago)
- Mr. Bennet shoots Claude on the bridge; Claude disappears. (Company Man)
- Isaac Mendez is hired by Camacho Comics. (Don't Look Back)
- Hana trains at the Mossad Training Center in Israel. (War Buddies, Part 1)
- Trina dies in a car accident. (The Ten Brides of Takezo Kensei)
- Isaac Mendez self-publishes his own comic book line: Uncle Burk's Fine Comics. (Don't Look Back)
- CVHS won the Southwest Regional Varsity Cheerleadering competition. (Four Months Later...)
- At the age of 12, Matt Neuenberg manifests his ability for the first time. (primatechpaper.com)
- Mr. Bennet and the Haitian apprehend Howard Grigsby. (Blindsided)
- Mr. Bennet informs Claire that she was adopted. After being told this, Claire helps him pick out the horn-rimmed glasses. (Company Man)
- Matt Neuenberg first exhibits his ability at the age of twelve. (primatechpaper.com)
- Christopher dies "six years ago", greatly affecting Emma. (Hysterical Blindness)
- Vanessa moves to 6209 Moulton Avenue, Los Angeles, CA, 90031. (Close to You)
- Ted and Karen are married. (How Do You Stop an Exploding Man, Part 1)
- Isaac and Simone enter a relationship. (Collision)
- Eric Doyle is incarcerated in a Level 5 cell. (Doyle and CBR)
August 8, 2004
- According to Noah's files, Company agents Noah Bennet and Claude Rains tag Ian Michaels with a GPS microchip. (Upon This Rock)
- Noah observes and reports on Jeremy Greer's developing ability. Jeremy's memories of this event are erased. (Tabula Rasa)
February 12, 2005
- Chandra makes an entry in his research journal about a 13-year-old Colombian girl in Marabú, Brazil. (One Giant Leap)
August 29, 2005
After October 31, 2005
- Hana Gitelman is recruited by the man in horn-rimmed glasses. (Wireless, Part 4)
- She is taken to a secure facility, where she undergoes weeks of testing. (Wireless, Part 2)
- Many cell phones and email providers experience temporary glitches due to the magnetic activity caused by Hana getting too close to satellite communications. Hana punches Mr. Bennet. (The Death of Hana Gitelman, Part 1)
- Zach prepares a history class project and participates at a biology experiment during spring. He also attends the Comic-Con at San Diego in summer. (Zach's MySpace)
- In India, Mohinder Suresh argues with his father over the latter's decision to head to the USA. (Seven Minutes to Midnight)
- Isaac Mendez learns he has a gift of painting the future, when he inadvertently paints the death of a guest at a gallery showing. (Isaac's First Time)
- Sarah Ellis lives in an abusive household. She learns she has the power of persuasion by telling her stepmother to die, and she does. Starting her life over, she renames herself Eden. (Life Before Eden)
- Sabine Hazel is promoted within the Company, and unknowingly becomes partner to a duplicate of Julien Dumont. (Root and Branch)
Before March 1, 2006
- Hana's ability fully manifests (Wireless, Part 4). Overwhelmed, she is knocked out and remains unconscious for weeks (Wireless, Part 2).
- In New York, Chandra Suresh tracks down evolved humans using the list.
- In Los Angeles, Eden is nearly arrested by Officer Matt Parkman.
- Peter Petrelli graduates from nursing school. Nathan Petrelli is in a dilemma whether to prosecute Linderman and consequently implicate his own father.
- In Odessa, Texas, Claire Bennet becomes a cheerleader for the Union Wells Wildcats, replacing Lori Tremmel on the squad.
- Claire's ability begins to manifest after an accident.
- In Las Vegas, Niki Sanders is approached by her estranged father Hal.
- She initially accepts his offer of reconciliation, along with the sorely-needed financial support this would bring. But their reunion is cut short when Hal's temper wears out his welcome.
- Niki's alter ego Jessica emerges to terrorize Hal.
- D.L. Hawkins plans a robbery job with his crew, but backs out fearing retribution from Linderman. (Better Halves)
- D.L.'s crew, with Jessica, push through with the heist and rob a sports book of $2 million. One of the crew also shoots a guard dead. When her partners pull a double-cross on Jessica, she kills them all. She takes the stolen cash to a money launderer, who tells her the money will be clean after six months. (Stolen Time)
- Days later, D.L. Hawkins has been arrested and is in police custody. During an interrogation, his ability manifests to let him slip out of his handcuffs. (Snapshots)
- D.L. is quickly convicted and imprisoned for the robbery and murder. Focusing, he is able to retrigger his ability and escape from prison. (Snapshots)
- Now on her own, Niki quits her job as a casino employee and becomes an internet stripper to make ends meet. (Better Halves)
- Arthur and Angela Petrelli celebrate their 41st wedding anniversary with a party at their mansion. Linderman discusses Nathan's investigation into his activities with Arthur, and Arthur implies that they may have to kill him if he gets close to revealing their business dealings.
- Angela overhears Arthur and Linderman discussing their attempt on Nathan's life. Arthur wipes her memory.
- Linderman heals Angela's mind, restoring the memories Arthur had erased. Realizing that he tried to have Nathan killed, Angela poisons Arthur, using the Haitian to suppress his telepathy. Before they can dispose of the body, Nathan arrives, sees his father unconscious and calls an ambulance.
- A doctor tells Angela and Nathan that Arthur died of a heart attack, although he is being kept alive, albeit paralyzed.
- A funeral service is held for Arthur at the Petrelli mansion.
- Elle and Mr. Bennet conduct surveillance on Gabriel Gray, who they believe has acquired the power of telekinesis from Brian Davis.
- Wracked with guilt over Brian's murder, Gabriel attempts to hang himself, but is saved and befriended by Elle.
- Elle obtains Gabriel's list of evolved humans, and in order to observe how he obtains powers, Bennet suggests introducing him to one of the people on the list.
- Elle reluctantly introduces Gabriel to Trevor Zeitlan, who demonstrates his ability to Elle's apparent delight. A jealous Gabriel kills Trevor and slices his head open using telekinesis.
April 24, 2006
- Charlie Andrews celebrates her birthday at the Burnt Toast Diner in Midland, TX. Hiro arrives from the future. (Six Months Ago)
- He spends a length of time at the diner, working as a busboy and trying to convince Charlie of his abilities and mission to save her.
- Hiro calls Yamagato Industries to speak to Ando, but finds his past self on the other end of the line.
- Just as Hiro and Charlie are about to kiss, Hiro's power throws him forward to the present.
June 15, 2006
- Audrey Hanson is assigned to the Sylar case. (Seven Minutes to Midnight)
- Ted Sprague, while on a business trip to Kansas, is bagged, tagged and subsequently released by the Company. (Company Man, Seven Minutes to Midnight)
- Alejandro and Gloria begin dating. (Four Months Ago)
- Elle is assigned to spy on Claire. (Elle's First Assignment, Part 1)
- Claire begins her junior year at Union Wells High School and becomes co-captain of the cheerleading squad. (Distractions)
- Mrs. Millbrook dies of cancer. (The Caged Bird, Part 1)
- Knox discovers his ability when threatened by gang leader Bartell.
- LAPD officer Matt Parkman tries to convince Knox to leave Bartell's gang.
- Matt questions Knox about his involvement in a recent heist, but their conversation is watched by Bartell's gang.
- Bartell beats up Knox for talking to the police. Using the gang's fear to build up his strength, Knox fights back and kills Bartell.
- Matt directs traffic at an accident site, and he encounters Knox who thanks him for his advice, tells him that Bartell was "eaten by a shark" and he's not afraid any more.
- Meredith Gordon and her brother Flint rob a convenience store using their pyrokinetic powers, however Meredith is captured and taken to the Company by Thompson.
September 8, 2006
September 24, 2006
September 26, 2006
- Chandra Suresh tells Mohinder Suresh that someone is following him, trying to steal his research. (Genesis)
September 28, 2006
- Chandra Suresh is murdered by Sylar. (Don't Look Back)
- In Madras, Mohinder Suresh is told of his father's death. He later encounters a man with horn-rimmed glasses at his father's old apartment. (Genesis)
- Noah Bennet calls New York and says that he will have copies of Chandra's research sent immediately upon his arrival. (The Kill Squad, Part 1)
September 30, 2006
- Suicide bombing on bus in Israel. (Genesis)
Unspecified Date Between 2003 and October 2006
- While in junior high school in St. Louis, West is bagged and tagged by Noah and the Haitian. (Special)