Graphic Novel:From the Files of Primatech, Part 3
From Heroes Wiki
| From the Files of Primatech, Part 3|
1978, Part 1
|Issue #: ||168 ||Released: ||March 15, 2010 |
|Story by:||Foz McDermott|
|Art and colors by:||Ryan Odagawa|
|Produced by:||Aspen MLT Inc.|
|Previous Novel:||Novel Approach: The Hiro Collection|
|Previous Part:||From the Files of Primatech, Part 2|
|Next:||From the Files of Primatech, Part 4|
|What has summoned Hiro to the Three Mile Island nuclear power plant?|
|Worried about the potential of nuclear power in the hands of humans, The Company has placed safeguards in strategic places. This safeguard's name is Mindy Sprague, and it's her first day on the job on a small island in Pennsylvania.|
In 1978, Mindy Sprague works at the Three Mile Island power plant. Mindy attempts to give her findings and research to Alfred Washburn, her boss, but he will not give her the time of day. Frustrated, Mindy has tea with her friend and boss, Angela Petrelli. Angela encourages Mindy to keep going with her mission, as she knows that she is the one for the job. Later, Mindy hands her reports to Alfred, who is forced to read them. Genuinely impressed, Alfred gets to work on fixing them.
Mindy becomes pleased with her new job, although she still feels like the new kid on the block. One day however, Alfred reports that a core has been changed before schedule, and Mindy becomes worried. A meltdown is announced and Mindy has everyone leave. She then runs down to the core, her arm shining as she does. Mindy then enters the nuclear core.
- Like its predecessors, From the Files of Primatech, Part 1 and 2, this graphic novel has no Easter Egg.
- In this graphic novel, Angela's likeness is more like that of Alexa Nikolas, though in War Buddies, Part 5, which is set before this one, she resembles Cristine Rose.
- The writing on a chalkboard at TMI says MSkni24ap. This is very close to Mindy Sprague's Assignment Tracker 2.0 profile password, MSkni24at.
- This first part of the 1978 arc of the graphic novel arc From the Files of Primatech ends with the main character of the chapter (Mindy Sprague) using her ability with unknown consequences. This also happened at the end of the first part of the 1963 arc, where Chris Coolidge used his power with unknown consequences.
- For images from From the Files of Primatech, Part 3, see images from From the Files of Primatech, Part 3.
- For Ryan Odagawa's original art from From the Files of Primatech, Part 3, see here.
- Graphic novels page on NBC.com
- Interactive comic on NBC.com — Note: Requires Flash Player 8 or above to view
- Downloadable PDF comic on NBC.com — Note: Requires Adobe Acrobat or compatible reader to view