Graphic Novel:From the Files of Primatech, Part 6
| From the Files of Primatech, Part 6|
1988, Part 2
|Issue #: ||171 ||Released: ||April 26, 2010 |
|Story by:||Erin Fitzgerald|
|Art and colors by:||Jason Badower|
|Produced by:||Nanci Quesada|
|Previous:||From the Files of Primatech, Part 5|
|Next:||From the Files of Primatech, Part 7|
|When a KGB agent goes big, Claude's clearly overmatched.|
|It is Germany 1988. The Cold War rages on. Agent Thompson and Claude have tracked a female KGB Special Operative with unknown abilities to a safe house in East Berlin.
The mission, according to Thompson, is to turn her to their side. But just as the Agents appear to gain the upper hand, Claude realizes the mission is something else entirely, but what? Before he can get any answers, The Woman seemingly disappears right in front of them!What are they really doing here? Where did she go? And will Claude find out why Thompson lied to them about what the mission really is?
Claude and Thompson search for Sylvia, when she runs at the both of them sending them flying. When Thompson threatens her, she grows taller than the pair of them and sends Thompson flying out of a window, while Claude runs off. Claude finds Sylvia outside, who has grown vastly, who picks up a car and throws it at him. Meanwhile, Thompson has run back into the safe house. Whilst Claude is lying on the ground, defenceless, she treads on him and then runs off.
Later, in a hospital, Angela, Charles, Bob and Thompson visit Claude and they talk about the mission. Angela then brings out a new tracker and injects it into Claude, stating that it is perfect to test on an invisible man.
- Like its predecessors, From the Files of Primatech, Part 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5, this graphic novel has no Easter Egg.
- When Claude is first shown in the hospital, he has a bandage on his nose and stitches in his cheek. A few panels later, the wounds are no longer present.
- When Sylvia enlarges and lifts a car, the image is strikingly similar to one from "Attack of the 50 Foot Woman".
- For images from From the Files of Primatech, Part 6, see images from From the Files of Primatech, Part 6.
- Graphic novels page on NBC.com
- Interactive comic on NBC.com — Note: Requires Flash Player 8 or above to view
- Downloadable PDF comic on NBC.com — Note: Requires Adobe Acrobat or compatible reader to view