Graphic Novel:Hell's Angel
From Heroes Wiki
|Released:||February 26, 2007|
|Story by:||Jesse Alexander|
|Art by:||Michael Gaydos|
|Colors by:||Edgar @ Studio F|
|Produced by:||Aspen MLT Inc.|
|Easter Egg:||Behind-the-scenes photo of Greg Grunberg and James Clark|
|Previous:||The Path of the Righteous|
|In fire and flame a new family is born.|
|The man in horn-rimmed glasses, Mr. Bennet, has dealt with many individuals with fantastic abilities. Most were faceless entities, those to be "bagged and tagged." A very few became friends. And one he would encounter early in his career, who would become the most special person in his life: the girl called Claire.|
In Kermit, TX in 1992, Mr. Bennet and Claude approach an apartment to "bag and tag" an evolved human. Mr. Bennet, new on the job, waits outside while Claude slips inside, planning to become invisible to catch the woman unaware. However, the door to the apartment is suddenly blown open by an explosive fire.
"If an invisible man catches on fire, can you see him burning?"
- At 4,051 KB, Hell's Angel is the smallest file of all the graphic novels.
- Both this graphic novel (#22), and its successor (Family Man #23) share the same introduction which reads, "The man with the horned-rimmed glasses, Mr. Bennet, has dealt with many individuals with fantastic abilities. Most were faceless entities, those to be "bagged and tagged." A very few became friends. And one he would encounter early in his career, who would become the most special person in his life: the girl called Claire."
- Hell's Angel tells the story of the fire that occurred in Meredith Gordon's apartment. This fire was first mentioned in the episode The Fix.
- For images from Hell's Angel, see images from Hell's Angel.
- For the transcript from Hell's Angel, see the Hell's Angel transcript.
- Graphic novels page on NBC.com
- Interactive comic on NBC.com — Note: Requires Flash Player 8 or above to view
- Downloadable PDF comic on NBC.com — Note: Requires Adobe Acrobat or compatible reader to view