Graphic Novel:Prodigals, Part 2
| Prodigals, Part 2|
|Issue #: ||154 ||Released: ||November 23, 2009 |
|Story by:||Foz McDermott|
|Art and colors by:||Dennis Calero|
|Produced by:||Nanci Quesada|
|Easter Egg:||Behind the scenes image of Zachary Quinto|
|Previous:||Prodigals, Part 1|
|Next:||Prodigals, Part 3|
|Eli sends Tracy away from the Carnival -- to an uncertain fate.|
|After her encounter with Eli on the cruise ship, Tracy takes to the shore to hunt him down and bring him back to the carnival. But which Eli is which?|
Tracy comments on how the Eli clone that she has killed has no blood, no bones. It is simply a hollow shell. She finds another clone who, while under water with her, does not breathe. Tracy looks around Cape Town, searching for the original Eli. She finds another Eli doing a card game on a street corner. Tracy throws an icicle into the card and the man tells her to calm down. Tracy demands to know how many of them there are and the man smiles, saying that the original, the "Prime" Eli is somewhere in the city. The clone kills himself before Tracy can get any more information. She manages to find clones running taxi services and realizes that the taxis take tourists to shops run by other clones, who sell diamonds at very low prices. Tracy tracks the diamonds to a diamond mine and finds the original Eli, who tells her that he is not a criminal, he is a working man. He then reveals his clones, who are working at the mine.
- NBC incorrectly listed the subtitle of this graphic novel as "Witch Hunt".
- For images from Prodigals, Part 2, see images from Prodigals, Part 2.
- For an unused layout page from Prodigals created by Cesar Lemus, see here.
- Graphic novels page on NBC.com
- Interactive comic on NBC.com — Note: Requires Flash Player 8 or above to view
- Downloadable PDF comic on NBC.com — Note: Requires Adobe Acrobat or compatible reader to view