Graphic Novel:Running in Circles
|Running in Circles|
|Released:||September 28, 2009|
|Story by:||Zach Craley|
|Art by:||Michael Gaydos|
|Colors by:||Chris Sotomayor|
|Produced by:||Aspen MLT Inc.|
|Easter Egg:||Behind the scenes image of Ali Larter and Ray Park|
|Edgar and Lydia share a secret bond.|
|A mysterious Carnival has been revealed to our Heroes, one populated by charismatic and dangerous specials: Samuel, their leader; Lydia, a tattooed lady; and Edgar, the knife thrower.|
Edgar was recently tasked by Samuel to retrieve Joseph's stolen compass, putting him on a crash course with HRG. But unbeknownst to Samuel, the compass isn't the only thing Edgar's been asked to pick up while out about town...
Edgar prepares to leave the carnival to go and get the compass. Before he leaves he goes to see Lydia, who asks him to do her a secret favor. Lydia gives him a piece of paper and tells Edgar that not even Samuel can know what they are doing. Edgar leaves the carnival and retrieves the compass from Noah Bennet, briefly reflecting on his life. Edgar takes the compass and goes to the address provided by Lydia. He also remembers the first time he ran faster than he had ever ran before, commenting on the fact that he left his family behind to die in a fire. As Edgar receives the package for Lydia, he decides that it is time he reevaluates where his loyalties really lie.
- As seen in the webisode Slow Burn, the contraband package Edgar retrieves is a Sprint phone Lydia uses to call her daughter.
- For images from Running in Circles, see images from Running in Circles.
- Graphic novels page on NBC.com
- Interactive comic on NBC.com — Note: Requires Flash Player 8 or above to view
- Downloadable PDF comic on NBC.com — Note: Requires Adobe Acrobat or compatible reader to view