Graphic Novel:Stolen Time
|Released:||October 30, 2006|
|Story by:||Joe Pokaski|
|Art by:||Marcus To|
|Digital Inks by:||Mark Roslan|
|Colors by:||Peter Steigerwald|
|Produced by:||Aspen Comics|
|Easter Egg:||Hi-res scan of Isaac's painting of Peter at the lockers|
|There's nothing quite like a refreshing desert drive.|
|Single mom Niki Sanders has been suffering from black out spells. Guided by her silent mirror double, she's learned that she's somehow tied to several brutal murders, one of which was in her own home. When her fugitive husband D.L. Hawkins returned, he revealed his search for a mysterious woman who framed him for the murder of his crew. Niki's mirror double remained quiet no more...|
Six months ago, Niki's alter ego Jessica joins up with D.L.'s crew to steal $2 million from Mr. Linderman's sports book. She takes over D.L.'s planned role as the safecracker. When the time comes, she secretly rips the door off the safe.
Afterwards, the robbers are all discussing how they'll spend their share of the money. Jessica says she'll spend hers on private elementary school tuition. Just then, the crew turns on her, drawing weapons.
Later, Jessica is talking to the money launderer. He tells her it will take six months to clean the money since it's such a large amount. She drives off into the desert in a Cadillac in order to bury D.L.'s murdered crew.
- Stolen Time marks the first time that the Symbol appears in a graphic novel.
- The story that takes place in Stolen Time fills in the backstory for a plot point mentioned in Better Halves. The episode mentions the stolen money, a money launderer, D.L.'s crew, and Jessica's role in the heist. The graphic novel actually shows the details of this story.
- For images from Stolen Time, see images from Stolen Time.
- For Marcus To's original art from Stolen Time, see here.
- Heroes on NBC.com
- Downloadable PDF comic on archive.org — Note: Requires Adobe Acrobat or compatible reader to view