Graphic Novel:Turning Point
From Heroes Wiki
|Released:||November 27, 2006|
|Story by:||Christopher Zatta|
|Art by:||Micah Gunnell & Marcus To|
|Digital Inks by:||Mark Roslan|
|Colors by:||David Moran|
|Produced by:||Aspen MLT Inc.|
|Easter Egg:||Behind-the-scenes photo of Clea DuVall and Greg Grunberg|
|Previous:||Life Before Eden|
|Next:||Fathers & Daughters|
|FBI Agent Audrey Hanson plays a deadly game of cat and mouse.|
|For those with special abilities, a new and deadly threat has arisen: the serial killer Sylar. His body count has grown over the past weeks, becoming a danger to both those with powers and the people in their lives. FBI agent Audrey Hanson has picked up on Sylar's trail, but has no idea what she truly faces...|
In July 2006, Audrey is investigating the murder of a man presumably named David who fits Sylar's M.O. Audrey spots Sylar in the crowd. A cat-and-mouse game ensues, with Audrey chasing Sylar through the streets of Chicago and into a train station. Seeing Sylar, Audrey shoots, but it turns out to be an old man to whom Sylar gave his clothes.
- Turning Point is the first graphic novel told in the first person by two characters: Audrey and Sylar.
- Turning Point is the first graphic novel that is told from the perspective of a character who does not appear in the novel's accompanying episode. Namely, Audrey tells part of the story of Turning Point, but does not appear in Six Months Ago.
- For images from Turning Point, see images from Turning Point.
- For the transcript from Turning Point, see the Turning Point transcript.
- For an interview in which Micah Gunnell discusses Turning Point, see here.
- Graphic novels page on NBC.com
- Interactive comic on NBC.com — Note: Requires Flash Player 8 or above to view
- Downloadable PDF comic on NBC.com — Note: Requires Adobe Acrobat or compatible reader to view