Graphic Novel:Walls, Part 1
From Heroes Wiki
|Walls, Part 1|
|Released:||April 30, 2007|
|Story by:||Joe Pokaski|
|Art by:||Tom Grummett|
|Colors by:||Chris Sotomayor|
|Produced by:||Invisible College|
|Easter Egg:||Behind-the scenes image of Hayden Panettiere and Jack Coleman from Company Man|
|Next:||Walls, Part 2|
|Hiro and Ando jumped to a world where the bomb ripped apart New York City. Where special people were scapegoated and treated unfairly.|
In this world, two characters we knew independently, Peter Petrelli and Niki Sanders, became lost souls who found each other in the wake of the tragedy. But how did this unlikely pair meet?
It has been one year since the explosion and Future Hiro, along with Future Peter, plan to break into the Moab Federal Penitentiary, where many special people are being held. The duo stop time to get past the guards and steal the entrance keys. Once inside, they knock out a couple more guards and hit some switches, which make the cells open. Hiro and Peter enter the general population and begin telling the prisoners to follow a paper crane trail once they get outside which will lead them to safety. A redhead prisoner points to a large, metal door and Peter burns it open. Inside is Niki Sanders. They introduce themselves and leave the building. Outside, some evolved humans and a team of men wearing SWAT protection corner the prisoners, and one agent grabs Hiro by the neck.
- This is the first graphic novel occurring in a possible future timeline with no present-day character appearance.
- For images from Walls, Part 1, see images from Walls, Part 1.
- For the transcript from Walls, Part 1, see the Walls, Part 1 transcript.
- Graphic novels page on NBC.com
- Interactive comic on NBC.com — Note: Requires Flash Player 8 or above to view
- Downloadable PDF comic on NBC.com — Note: Requires Adobe Acrobat or compatible reader to view