Graphic Novel:Wireless, Part 2
|Wireless, Part 2|
|Released:||January 1, 2007|
|Story by:||Aron Eli Coleite and Joe Pokaski|
|Art by:||Micah Gunnell|
|Digital Inks by:||Mark Roslan|
|Colors by:||Beth Sotelo and Peter Steigerwald|
|Produced by:||Aspen MLT Inc.|
|Easter Egg:||Behind-the-scenes image of Adrian Pasdar and Milo Ventimiglia|
|Previous:||Wireless, Part 1|
|Next:||Wireless, Part 3|
|The exclusive online sneak peek continues as Hana's story unfolds.|
|We met Hana Gitelman, an Israeli Mosad [sic] Operative whose Mother and Grandmother were killed in the same suicide attack. Hana's lust for vengeance was the very thing that kept her out of the field and in the intelligence office. While she excelled at code-breaking, she yearned to fight in the battlefield. One day a man came with an opportunity to do just that. A man with Horn Rimmed Glasses.|
Mr. Bennet tells Hana he works for the CIA. He takes her to a secret facility in Alaska to evaluate her abilities. She is physically trained and subjected to a variety of testing. Eventually, Hana is able to perceive a text message Mr. Bennet receives before it arrives. She is immediately overcome with a flood of perceived electronic communications.
While Hana remains unconscious, Bennet and the others in his organization keep receiving the same email over and over again: "Kadima" (Hebrew: קדימה).
When she wakes up several weeks later, she is able to send text messages to Mr. Bennet's phone using only her mind. She tells him "kadima" means "attack". He tells her she's finally ready for her first mission.
- The Hebrew word "Kadima" is commonly translated as "forward". It can also mean "onwards", "advance", "straight", "progress" and "to the front".
- Wireless, Part 2 is the first graphic novel to be a sequel to a previous issue.
- Wireless, Part 2 is the first graphic novel to focus on a character that has already been a focus.
- Wireless, Part 2 marks Mr. Bennet's fourth appearance in a graphic novel, making him the character with the most appearances in the comics. He will be superseded by Hana.
- For images from Wireless, Part 2, see images from Wireless, Part 2.
- For Micah Gunnell's original art for Wireless, Part 2, see here.
- For an interview in which Micah Gunnell discusses the Wireless series, see here.
- Heroes on NBC.com
- Downloadable PDF comic on archive.org — Note: Requires Adobe Acrobat or compatible reader to view