I'm noticing that some galleries have the article title (or variation therof) bolded in each caption, others have regular text. The same goes for thumbs. Any thoughts on what the standard should be? - RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 00:14, 5 December 2006 (EST)
- I'm not sure who started it for the main image, but it seems fine either way. It kind of strikes me as overkill in the galleries, though.--Hardvice (talk) 00:15, 5 December 2006 (EST)
- I just think we should just have a consistent format -- shall I take out the bold markers in each gallery? (I'm all for it, too - looks too cluttered). - RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 00:46, 5 December 2006 (EST)
Floating and Inline
Is there a way to get two thumbnail images on the same line? And is there a way to get it so text does not wrap around a left aligned thumbnail? Or a way to resize a gallery? -Lөvөl 13:15, 20 April 2007 (EDT)
- Only by putting them in a gallery or a table.
- You can put it on a line by itself and put <br clear="all"> before and after it, but the whole point of a thumbnail is to make it float with the text.
- No. The layout, etc. of the galleries is currently all hard-coded by the wiki software.--Hardvice (talk) 13:41, 20 April 2007 (EDT)