Heroes: The Mobile Game
|Heroes: The Mobile Game|
Jessica, Hiro, Peter and Claire during gameplay
Heroes: The Mobile Game is a mobile phone game, produced by Gameloft. It was released on October 5, 2007 in the United States, and is available for most handsets on all major carriers.
- Level 1: Inside Montecito Casino, Niki must locate Micah after he is kidnapped by Linderman Group.
- Level 2: Together with Micah, Niki must fight her way through Montecito Casino and get out alive.
- Level 3: Hiro must sneak past guards in Museum of Natural History to find Kensei's sword.
- Level 4: Peter must find Sylar.*
- Level 5: After being chased off by a laser beam, Hiro will need to take a detour to get Kensei's sword.
- Level 6: Future Hiro met Hiro and must escort him to Future Peter and protect Hiro from the Homeland Security.
- Level 7: Future Peter must battle Homeland Security guards and keep Hiro safe.
- Level 8: Future Niki must keep Hiro safe from the Homeland Security.
- Level 9: Peter must battle and defeat Sylar.
Player takes turns playing three different characters, who will have their own future counterpart, and can use each character's unique power. Each character has a different style of gaming. For example, Niki's levels are the most typical fighting game levels, while Hiro's levels are more strategic.
- Hiro Nakamura: Can slow down time until his power bar reaches zero. If the player is able to collect three bonus power-ups, Hiro can stop time within a time limit. He is incapable of fighting.
- Peter Petrelli: Is able to use pyrokinesis to defeat Sylar. He can emit fireballs, which will cost him around half of the power bar. He can also use telekinesis*, absorbed from Sylar, and electromagnetism.*
- Niki Sanders: Has superhuman strength. She can lift slot machines and break tables without using her power bar. Her alter-ego, Jessica, is capable of killing everyone who appears on the screen in one instance. Her power bar, however, will be emptied instantly. She is capable of wielding guns too.
- Future Hiro Nakamura: A skilled swordsman, he can slow down time until his power bar reaches zero. He is able to kill guards only with one hit after he slowed down time.
- Future Peter Petrelli: Can use telekinesis against guards and other objects. He can produce a "shockwave" which kills every enemy on screen.
- Future Niki Sanders: Has superhuman strength and is capable of killing everyone who appears on the screen in one instance. Her power bar, however, will be emptied instantly. She is capable of wielding guns too.
Non-playable characters include:
- Claire Bennet: Seen when Peter chases Sylar* and at the final fight.
- Micah Sanders: Rescued by Niki from the Linderman Group.
- Mohinder Suresh: Gives advice and information to the character.
- Sylar: Uses cryokinesis and possibly teleportation against Peter in an attempt to kill him.
- Homeland Security SWAT: Attacks Future Hiro, Future Peter and Future Niki in an attempt to hunt them down.
- Montecito Casino guards: Attacks Niki to stop her from rescuing her son.
- Museum of Natural History guards: Protect the museum from intruders.
- Nathan Petrelli: Flew Peter to the sky when Peter is about to explode and rescued Peter from Sylar several times*.
- Japanese schoolgirl*: Hiro rescued her from a car. Although in this version, the girl is American.
- Ando Masahashi*: Companion of Hiro.
- Noah Bennet*: He tries to catch Peter several times.
- Arthur Petrelli: Mentioned as one of the founders of the Company.
- Angela Petrelli: Mentioned as one of the founders of the Company.
- Maury Parkman: Mentioned as one of the founders of the Company.
- Kaito Nakamura: Mentioned as one of the founders of the Company.
- Adam Monroe: Mentioned as one of the founders of the Company.
- Mr. Linderman: Mentioned as one of the founders of the Company.
Players will be able to use the below powers during the course of the game:
- Enhanced strength (Niki, Future Niki)
- Able to lift slot machines, boxes, chairs and plants, strong enough to break tables.
- Able to kill all enemies on the screen in one instance.
- Space-time manipulation (Hiro, Future Hiro)
- Able to slow down time.
- Able to completely stop time.
- Pyrokinesis (Peter)
- Able to emit fireballs
- It should be noted that in the show, Peter hasn't acquired such an ability (only future Peter has).
- Able to unfreeze one self
- Telekinesis (Future Peter, Peter*)
- Able to grab objects or enemy without direct contact and throw them towards one spot
- Able to lift and interact with objects.
- Able to produce a "shockwave" which can take down all the enemies on screen in one instance.
- Flight* (Peter)
- Able to fly through the New York streets.
Sylar is also able to use several abilities:
- Able to freeze an enemy
- Able to produce ice pillars coming out from the ground
- Able to control the ice pillars. When hit by a pillar, the enemy will freeze.
- Possibly teleportation
- Able to lift objects.
*Note: This feature is not available for the basic version of the game.
- According to HighWaterGroup, Gameloft's PR agency, contributions to the game's script come from the writers of Heroes. The game was written to follow Season One's storyline, and some exclusive information about the show will show up sometime during the course of Season Two.
- On September 24, 2007 (the airdate for Four Months Later), Gameloft and Nokia held a press event at Nokia's main store in New York City to present Heroes: The Mobile Game.
- For other uses of game, see game (disambig).
- Heroes: The Mobile Game -- Official Site
- Official Site at Gameloft
- Gameloft's press release
- Video showing level one
- Images from the 9/24/07 press event
Action figures • Comic-Con • Countdown to the Premiere • eBook • Enigma (walkthrough) • Graphic novel collections • Helix Comics • Heroes World Tour • The Mobile Game • The Official Magazine • Original Soundtrack • Season One DVD • Season Two DVD • Season Three DVD • Season Four DVD • Some People Are Born to Be Extraordinary • Super Bowl XLIII commercials • Trading cards
|See Also: Heroes • NBC • Nissan • Product placement • Production|