Heroes Interactive:Brother's Keeper
From Heroes Wiki
- To play this week's interactive game during tonight's show, you must reply w/ your timezone:
U'll get 10/msgs an hour starting @ 8/7c!
- You're signed up and will receive interactive message during tonight's episode of Heroes. To stop, reply HSTOP or HELP for help.
- Get ready for fun, facts, polls, and more as you watch the show! Starting soon!
- Although this scene was set in India, it was actually shot in Pasadena, California.
- Which occupation has Nathan NOT Held?
F. District attorney
G. U.S. Air Force
Reply E, F or G.
- You got it. Nathan was actually an officer in the Navy.
- Of the following, who is NOT one of Chandra Suresh's patients?
- You got it! As far as we know, Maury escaped "treatment" at Coyote Sands.
- What was the first body part that Claire lost and had to regenerate?
L. Her pinkie finger
M. Her pinkie toe
N. Her left foot
Reply L, M or N
- Claire cut off her pinkie toe on a whim while giving herself a manicure.
- Should Mohinder have left Chandra's box in the trash?
O. Yes! He's risking his happiness!
P. No. Mohinder is the only one who can stop Samuel.
Reply O or P
- 85% of Heroes viewers agree with you.
- Where did the Sullivan brothers grow up?
U. New York
Reply S, T or U.
- You're right! Joseph and Samuel grew up on the New York estate where their parents worked as maid and butler.
- Although this scene may seem like it takes place at the Grand Canyon, it was shot in front of a blue screen in a Los Angeles parking lot.
- Should Hiro give Chandra's film to Samuel?
V. Yes. Hiro has no choice if he wants to see Charlie again.
W. No way!
Reply V or W.
- 63% of Heroes viewers agree with you.
- Where is Sylar?
- 3% of Heroes viewers agree with you.
- 15% of Heroes viewers agree with you.
- 83% of Heroes viewers agree with you.
- Thanks for playing tonight's interactive game! Now check out this exclusive video content: