Heroes Interactive:Trust and Blood
- In-show msgs start soon. What's ur timezone?
Txt A,B,C,D 2 play today. U'll also be entered into the sweeps.
- Welcome! U'll receive ~10 msgs/hr during tonight's Heroes. U have 1 sweeps entry, 1/wk. More @ nbc.com/hs. Std msg chrgs apply. To stop, reply STOP
- Get ready for fun facts, polls, and more as you watch the show! Starting soon!
F. Born with it
Reply F or G
- Correct. Nathan was injected by his parents as a child.
- Now that Matt Parkman has the ability to draw the future, how many people have we seen go white eyed and see the future?
Reply H, I, or J
- Luke has powers! What do you think will happen to him?
L. He's a goner. 1 more power 4 Sylar
M. Hes a fighter. Sylar's got plans 4 him.
Reply L or M
83% of Heroes viewers agree with you.
- If you were Tracy, would you turn in Peter 4 a chance at having a normal life?
N. Yes, I'd want my life back
O. No! I wouldn't betray my friends
Reply N, O
- 87% of Heroes viewers agree with you.
- True or False - Peter and Nathan were originally scripted as twins.
- You're right! According to casting director Jason La Padura, Nathan and Peter were originally to be twins.
- Thanks for playing! Tune in next Monday at 9/8c for an all new Heroes.
- Tracy's caught! Will she ever get free?
R. Yes, they can't hold her for long
S. No, she'll never get away.
- 56% of Heroes viewers agree with you.
- The above transcript was obtained during the Eastern timezone airing of Trust and Blood.
- In the Eastern timezone airing, the final question about Tracy getting free was sent after the "Thanks for playing message". This is because the February 9, 2009, episode of Heroes was delayed due to a televised speech from President Barack Obama. The "Thanks for playing" message was sent at 10 pm as usual; the Tracy question was sent about ten minutes later.