Heroes Interactive:Turn and Face the Strange
- In-show msgs start soon. What's ur timezone?
Txt A,B,C,D 2 play today. U'll also be entered into the sweeps.
- Welcome! U'll receive ~10 msgs/hr during tonight's Heroes. U have 1 sweeps entry, 1/wk. More @ nbc.com/hs. Std msg chrgs apply. To stop, reply STOP
- Get ready for fun facts, polls, and more as you watch the show! Starting soon!
- What's the only known way to really kill Sylar?
E. Steel spike in the back of his head
F. Burn in a vat of acid
G. He can't be killed
Reply E, F, or G
- Sad but true, a deep metal spike is the only way to keep him down for good.
- Baby Matt is actually played by four different babies. Two sets of twins were cast for the part.
- Want to see more of Hiro, Ando, and baby Matt's adventures? Check out the graphic novel "Baby Pow(d)er" at nbc.com/heroes!
- What should Matt do now?
- 84% of Heroes viewers agreed with you.
- The white streak is because
J. Nathan wants to look cool
L. He's breaking the sound barrier
M. He's tearing the fabric of space-time
Reply J, L, or M
- You are correct! Nathan's acceleration creates a sonic speed effect.
- Will Danko have a change of heart, now that he's emotionally hurt?
N. No, he'll be more vicious than ever
O. He's a new man
Reply N or O
- 93% of Heroes viewers agreed with you.
- Though baby Matt Parkman is supposed to be uniting with his new father, during the shoot he couldn't keep his eyes off of Masi Oka (aka Hiro).
- Why is Angela having them dig?
P. To teach them family history
Q. To find a weapon to bring Danko down.
R. She dreamed that she had to.
Reply P, Q, or R
- 55% of Heroes viewers agreed with you.
- Thanks for playing! Tune in next Monday at 9/8c for an all new Heroes.
- The above transcript was obtained during the Mountain timezone airing of Turn and Face the Strange.