Hiro Nakamura/Heroes Reborn
For more about Hiro Nakamura, see the main article.
When Noah forces Norris to show him security footage of himself at the hospital on June 13th, he sees that time keeps skipping back and forth in one room he was in. He assumes that the temporal anomaly was caused by Hiro. When Noah tells Quentin what he saw in the footage, Quentin comes to the same conclusion.
Noah eventually gets Harris to lead him to the facility where Hiro is trapped in the video game Evernow. Noah and Ren learn that Miko Otomo can only release Hiro by sacrificing herself. Hiro is eventually rescued by Miko using the Kensei sword as a key. Hiro emerges from Evernow in time to freeze time around Noah and save his life as he's about to be shot. Hiro greets Noah, who asks Hiro to take him back to June 13th, 2014 to change history. Hiro is reluctant, but decides that Erica Kravid used him to bend time to her own purposes when she imprisoned him, so he agrees. Hiro teleports away with Noah, asking him not to step on any butterflies.
At the Odessa Summit, Hiro and Noah appear and walk towards the building.
At the Odessa Unity Summit on June 13th, 2014, Noah tells Hiro what is about to happen, including the bombing of the summit and the death of Claire. Hiro insists that they must find the smallest thread to pull that will result in a more positive outcome without changing too much of established history. Meanwhile in Tokyo, the 2014 version of Hiro is visited in his office at Yamagato Tower by Hachiro Otomo. Hachiro asks Hiro to use his ability to help Renautas with their plans to send things to the future, but when Hiro refuses, Hachiro traps him in Evernow and leaves.
Back at the summit, 2015 Hiro and Noah hide behind a bookcase and hear Erica order Noah's past self locked away. When they leave, Hiro and Noah are approached by Angela Petrelli, who tells them that Claire has been admitted to St. Jude's Hospital. Hiro tells Noah that they should split up; Noah should go to find Claire while he stays behind and stop the bombs. Noah agrees, and Hiro teleports to the summit's underground car park in search of the bombs. There he finds a Harris clone taunting the restrained Mohinder. Hiro kills the clone and frees Mohinder, but they soon discover that there are many more. Hiro briefly fights two of the other clones, but decides to teleport to several alternate futures mid-battle to see what the various outcomes of the battle would be. Hiro discovers that if he stops the bombing, something worse would always happen in the future as a result. He teleports to St. Jude's Hospital to tell Noah what he has learned. Noah agrees to be taken back to the present, but Hiro finds that his power is being disrupted and that they cannot leave. Moments later, the bombs are detonated and the summit is destroyed.
Hiro and Noah return to Angela, and Noah tries to persuade Hiro to go back in time and try again. Hiro refuses, saying that "fate is fate". Instead, Noah and Angela come up with a plan to hide Claire's newborn children Nathan and Malina fifteen years in the past, so that they will have time to grow and develop their abilities to prevent the coming H.E.L.E. event. Hiro is initially unsure, but Angela persuades him by telling him that her prophetic dreams are fate. Hiro gives in and takes Nathan, Malina, and Angela to 1999, but not before telling Noah that he will be back.
Meanwhile, Hachiro Otomo watches a news report that states that Hiro Nakamura is dead. Hachiro is confused, since he was sure that he trapped Hiro in the Eternal Fortress.
Hiro arrives in 1999 with Angela, Nathan and Malina, however he took them to Odessa instead of Angela's chateau in Geneva as he was supposed to. Hiro attempts to teleport them there, but finds his power doesn't work. Angela realizes that like his great-grandfather and uncle, Nathan has the ability to steal powers and has taken Claire's, resulting in her death and Hiro's, stranding him in the past. Angela realizes that they need to keep the children separate to keep Nathan from taking his sister's powers and she goes off on her own, warning Hiro not to encounter his past or future selves.
In 2014, Noah goes looking for Hiro with the help of Molly Walker who is able to detect his power in Odessa, but not Hiro himself. Molly leads Noah to a house where an aged Hiro greets them and introduces Noah to his grandson, having married Anne Clark and raised Nathan himself. Hiro explains that Nathan's power is to take the abilities of other evos, but he can only keep one at a time. He still possesses Hiro's power so Nathan can return Noah to his own time, having been trained in the use of his powers by Hiro. M. F. Harris interrupts them and takes Nathan hostage, but Nathan teleports Harris across the room, allowing Noah to kill him. Nathan then takes Noah to see Angela and Malina.
Upon Noah and Nathan's return, Hiro coaches Nathan in using his power to return Noah to his own time. After Nathan succeeds, several Harris clones arrive. Seeing them, Hiro orders his son to take Anne and Caspar to safety while he holds off Harris. Nathan reluctantly teleports away with the other two after Hiro says goodbye to his wife and gives Nathan the 9th Wonders! comic that helped Hiro learn his destiny in hopes it can help Nathan too someday. Hiro then draws two swords, tells the Harris clones he has been waiting for this for a long time and attacks them.
|This section is a stub. You can help by .|
|This section is a stub. You can help by .|
When discussing how Tommy can save the world, Anne tells him that Hiro was amazed by Tommy's abilities and said that Tommy was capable of much more than he was. Anne also tells Tommy about Hiro telling her that there are many possible futures.
After escaping Evernow with Ren Shimosawa's help, Tommy realizes he can split himself in two despite Erica Kravid telling him that not even Hiro could do that. Tommy tells Erica that Hiro trained him all his life to stop the H.E.L.E. and he freezes time and successfully splits himself in two.
After rescuing Noah Bennet, Tommy tells Noah that he tried to stop the H.E.L.E. "a thousand times" but failed so he did what Hiro taught him and followed the "tiniest thread, the smallest butterfly" which led him to Noah who he realized held the key to stopping the H.E.L.E.
Immediately after Claire exposes the existence of evos to the world, Noah approaches Hiro and Ando and tells them that they have to leave the carnival. Hiro agrees, but tells him that not all of the carnies he teleported away will keep quiet about how they escaped. Realizing that there is nothing they can do to stop Claire's actions, Hiro joins hands with Ando, Noah, Lauren, Peter, and Sylar, and teleports them away.
- Ability: space-time manipulation
- As if a character in one of his beloved comic books, Hiro discovers he can bend space and time. (Genesis)
- Hiro and his best friend Ando save a schoolgirl, as foretold in one of Isaac Mendez's paintings. (One Giant Leap)
- Hiro pursues his destiny as a superhero. (Nothing to Hide)
- Future Hiro visits Peter Petrelli with an important message about young Claire Bennet. (Hiros)
- Hiro is charmed by Charlie, a waitress whose super-memory makes her a target for serial killer Sylar. (Seven Minutes to Midnight)
- A hopeless romantic, Hiro will do anything for Charlie. (Six Months Ago)
- But Charlie has a deep secret to share with Hiro. (Six Months Ago)
- Hiro's father, Kaito Nakamura, trains his son for his place in history. (Landslide)
- Hiro channels his inner warrior to stop Sylar at Kirby Plaza. (How to Stop an Exploding Man)
- Hiro's next quest takes him to Japan in 1671. (Four Months Later...)
- Hiro encounters the legendary warrior Takezo Kensei, also known as Adam Monroe. (Four Months Later...)
- Looking to uphold Kensei's legend, Hiro steps in to defend a princess. (Lizards)
- Tempting the hand of fate, Hiro kisses his princess. (The Line)
- Driven by love, Hiro betrays Kensei, altering the course of history. (The Line)
- A showdown with Kensei becomes inevitable. (Out of Time)
- Back in modern times, Hiro teleports to the scene of his father's death. (Cautionary Tales)
- Learning of Adam's plans to wipe out humanity with a deadly virus, Hiro again rises to the challenge. (Powerless)
- Looking to prevent Adam from hurting anyone else, Hiro banishes him indefinitely. (Powerless)
- Hiro receives a message from his departed father. (The Second Coming)
- Hiro sees a terrible future, a world where powers are everywhere and his friend Ando betrays him. (The Second Coming)
- As she lies dying, Hiro's mother gives an eternal gift to her son. (Our Father)
- Sensing the disaster of powers run amok, Hiro time travels to destroy the formula. (Dual)
- Hiro needs to bring Ando into the time-traveler's club. (I Am Sylar)
- Hiro discovers that his time-traveling quests are taking a toll. (An Invisible Thread)
- Hoping to save Charlie, Hiro enlists an unlikely ally, serial killer Sylar. (Once Upon a Time in Texas)
- Evil carnival master Samuel Sullivan disrupts Hiro and Charlie's love affair. (Once Upon a Time in Texas)
- Hiro and Ando rescue Suresh from a mental hospital. (Close to You)
- Hiro discovers what happened to his beloved Charlie. (Brave New World)
- Like a true superhero, Hiro arrives at the carnival just in time to help avert a disaster. (Brave New World)
Ando • Angela • Arthur • Chandra • Charlie • Claire • D.L. • The Haitian • Hiro • Isaac • Janice • Kaito • Linderman • Lyle • Matt • Micah • Mohinder • Molly • Mr. Muggles • Nathan • Niki • Noah • Peter • Sandra • Simone • Sylar
Adam • Ando • Angela • Bob • Claire • Elle • The Haitian • Hiro • Kaito • Linderman • Lyle • Matt • Maya • Micah • Mohinder • Molly • Monica • Mr. Muggles • Nathan • Niki • Noah • Peter • Sandra • Sylar
Ando • Angela • Arthur • Claire • Danko • Doyle • Elle • The Haitian • Hiro • Kaito • Linderman • Lyle • Matt • Maya • Micah • Mohinder • Molly • Mr. Muggles • Nathan • Noah • Peter • Rachel • Sandra • Sylar • Tracy
|See Also: Hiro Nakamura • Hiro Nakamura/Season One • Hiro Nakamura/Season Two • Hiro Nakamura/Season Three • Hiro Nakamura/Season Four • Hiro Nakamura/Heroes Reborn • Characters|