From Heroes Wiki
I have got a interview with Aury Wallington who wrote the book Saving Charlie. Please submit your questions. This interview is being done by Skywalkerrbf.
- Do you know if you are going to write any more for Heroes?
- If you could have any power then what would it be?
- How did you come up with the sub-theme of the painting at Charlie's school?
- Can you tell us about the canonicity of Saving Charlie?
- In the book there where several references to umm, Hiro's erections. Was NBC ok with these?
- How many times did you have to watch the episodes before you wrote the book?
- How long did it take to write?
- You have also worked as a script coordinator, what was this like?