Interview talk:Yule Caise
I have got a interview with Yule Caise who directed the going postal webisodes and the Sword Saint documentary and wrote the graphic novel The Last Shangri-La. Please submit your questions by the 10th of August. This interview is being done by Skywalkerrbf.
- Yule's also a graphic novel writer. This should be a good one, don't forget to add it to current events.--MiamiVolts (talk) 07:23, 19 July 2008 (EDT)
Questions sent!--Skywalkerrbf 12:37, 12 August 2008 (EDT)
- When does Going Postal take place in the Heroes timeline?
- How was directing the webisodes different from your other work?
- Did you decide of the story yourself or where you given a outline to use?
- What was it like to work on a smaller budget? Was there anything you wanted to put in but couldn't?
- How was the effect of Echo's power made?
- Do you know if you will be working on any more Webisodes or Graphic Novels?
- At the start of the first webisode, is Echo being chased by the agents or the dog?
- Are we ever going to see the constrictors twin?
- Is Anglia hinting a connection to Echo's parents at the end?
- Did the agents from Part 3 work for the company? If so did one of them have a power?
- How was directing Sword Saint differnt from your other work?
- When you directed it, did you know that Hiro would be seeing all these things in the past?
- Can you tell us anything about Mark Ford (Charlie Svenson in the GNI piece)?
- Can you tell us anything about David Pitcher (Alistair Coles in the GNI piece??
- Does the sound-absorbing agent have a name?
- Will we be seeing him again?
- Could you see the sound-absorbing agent to be useful in other company assignments, not just ones involving Echo?
(ie making it possible for him and his partner to silently sneak up on targets)
- Is the interpreter the sound-absorption agent's human parter?
- Can Traveler speak to animals, e.g. Yaks?
- Where is Traveler ment to be from?
- Did you know that the person presumed to be Drucker was actually Hampton Connolly?
- What happened to Traveller?
- How did the Traveller know Hana?
- Will we be seeing Traveller again anytime soon?
- Was it you know chose to make this comic only interactive?
- Can you tell us about Swishbucklers?
- Can you tell us about Boys Night Out ?
- You have done acting , producing, writing and directing, which one do you prefer and why?
- With your involvement in Heroes Evolutions, can you tell us any more about the Interactive Map?