Graphic Novel:Isaac's First Time
|Isaac's First Time|
|Released:||November 13, 2006|
|Story by:||Aron Eli Coleite|
|Art by:||Micah Gunnell|
|Digital Inks by:||Mark Roslan|
|Colors by:||David Moran|
|Produced by:||Aspen MLT Inc.|
|Easter Egg:||High-res scan of Isaac's painting of Hiro and Ando at Homecoming|
|Next:||Life Before Eden|
|You always remember your first time.|
|Isaac Mendez found his gift to paint the future both a blessing and a curse. Up to now, his ability seemed to work only when he was high on drugs. But Eden, the mysterious woman tied to both Mohinder Suresh and Claire's father, claimed she could help him. She would break his addiction and he would still be able to see the future. Unfortunately, Claire's father had another agenda for the artist...|
Eden and Isaac are talking in Isaac's room in the Primatech Paper Co. warehouse. Isaac tells Eden about the first time he painted the future. At a show of his paintings organized by Simone Deveaux, he is confronted by a woman he has painted being hit by a bus. She runs out of the gallery and, as Isaac chases her, is hit by a bus exactly like the painting depicted.
- Isaac's First Time marks Eden's first appearance in a graphic novel.
- The bus accident victim's angry words at Isaac mirror those said by Uluru in Isaac's hallucination.
- In the second and last pages of the issue, Isaac sits with Eden on a bed, with paintings on the walls behind them. The paintings appear to be depictions of Claire.
- Isaac's First Time extends a storyline from Seven Minutes to Midnight, as it continues the conversations held between Eden and Isaac.
- For images from Isaac's First Time, see images from Isaac's First Time.
- For an interview in which Micah Gunnell discusses Isaac's First Time, see here.
- Graphic novels page on NBC.com
- Interactive comic on NBC.com — Note: Requires Flash Player 8 or above to view
- Downloadable PDF comic on NBC.com — Note: Requires Adobe Acrobat or compatible reader to view