From Heroes Wiki
|Title||Co-executive producer, Writer|
|Date of birth||24 June 1967|
|Origin||Santa Barbara, CA, USA|
Jesse Alexander is a former co-executive producer and a writer for the show Heroes. Alexander joined the crew immediately after the pilot and has served as co-executive producer on the first three seasons. In addition to his work on the episodes of Heroes, Jesse also wrote several graphic novels, and worked on the story for the webisode The Recruit. Jesse was let go from the Heroes crew on November 2, 2008.
Jesse previously served as an executive producer and writer on Alias and as a co-executive producer on Lost. He co-wrote the screenplay for the film Eight Legged Freaks. Jesse also helped develop videogames for Alias and Apocalypse. In May 2009 NBC announced that their fall lineup would include a new series, Day One, in which Jesse serves as an executive producer and writer.
Graphic Novels Written
- How Do You Stop an Exploding Man?, Part 1
- How Do You Stop an Exploding Man?, Part 2
- Hell's Angel
- Family Man
- Jesse Alexander's name appears on a shrine at the explosion memorial.
- Jesse Alexander's two sons gave their names to Monty and Simon Petrelli.
- Jesse's blog
- Jesse's page at 9thwonders.com
- Jesse Alexander's YouTube account
- Jesse Alexander at Lostpedia
- Jesse Alexander at MobyGames
- TV Q&A: Heroes—Jesse Alexander at wizarduniverse.com, 1/18/07
- Interview with Jesse Alexander, Aron Coleite, and Joe Pokaski at CBR, 7/27/07
- Podcast interview with Jesse Alexander and Jeph Loeb at Word Balloon, 12/10/07
- Video of Jesse Alexander answering fan questions, 8/22/08
- Blog post about firing from Heroes staff, 11/2/08