|Date of birth||11 June 1974|
|Origin||Randolph, MA, USA|
Joe Pokaski is a co-producer and writer for the show Heroes. Pokaski served as an executive story editor on the second season. He was promoted to co-producer for the third season.
Prior to working on Heroes, Joe Pokaski was a production assistant on Crossing Jordan when he was 28 years old. When Tim Kring's assistant left, Joe began filling in, and eventually became Tim's assistant. While working for the show, Joe wrote the episode of Crossing Jordan called The Elephant in the Room. When Tim began working on the pilot for Heroes, he enlisted feedback and advice from Joe, an avid comic book reader. A few years later, and with the help of Jeph Loeb, Joe wrote issues for the Marvel comic books Secret Invasion: Inhumans and Ultimate Fantastic Four.
- Five Years Gone
- Cautionary Tales
- One of Us, One of Them
- The Eclipse, Part 1
- The Eclipse, Part 2
- Cold Wars
- Into Asylum
- Hysterical Blindness
Graphic Novels Written
- Stolen Time
- Wireless, Part 2
- Wireless, Part 3
- Wireless, Part 4
- Road Kill
- String Theory
- Walls, Part 1
- Walls, Part 2
- Joe Pokaski and Aron Coleite conducted a weekly interview on Comic Book Resources with Chris Ullrich, George Tramountanas and Emmett Furey. They did this for the first three seasons of Heroes. The series of interviews was called "Behind the Eclipse", and they discussed the show, the writing process, characters, and occasionally revealed spoilers.
- Joe Pokaski's name appears on a shrine at the explosion memorial.
- Joe and Sendhil Ramamurthy attended the same college and were in the same fraternity.
- TV Q&A: Heroes—Joe Pokaski at wizarduniverse.com, 1/15/07
- Interview with Joe Pokaski, Jesse Alexander, and Aron Coleite at CBR, 7/27/07
- Q&A with Joe Pokaski about Secret Invasion: Inhumans, at Marvel.com, 4/1/08
- Video of Joe Pokaski answering fan questions, 8/29/08
- Interview with Joe Pokaski at Greg Beeman's blog, 9/29/08