Level 5 holds the more dangerous individuals.
|Location:||Primatech Research |
|Purpose:||To imprison the most dangerous individuals|
Level 5 was the detention jail cell prison facility inside Primatech Research designed and built by the Company to contain more dangerous individuals, including evolved humans. Many of the cells were specially programmed to neutralize their captives' abilities. Level 5 was destroyed during the Primatech explosion.
- 1 Notable Locations
- 2 Notable Occupants
- 3 Notable Employees
- 4 Notable Visitors
- 5 About
- 5.1 Graphic Novel:Blindsided
- 5.2 Graphic Novel:Trust Issues, Part 2
- 5.3 Graphic Novel:Root and Branch, Part 1
- 5.4 Graphic Novel:Root and Branch, Part 2
- 5.5 Graphic Novel:Root and Branch, Part 3
- 5.6 Graphic Novel:The Kill Squad, Part 3
- 5.7 Webisode:Going Postal, Part 3
- 5.8 The Second Coming
- 5.9 The Butterfly Effect
- 5.10 One of Us, One of Them
- 5.11 I Am Become Death
- 5.12 Angels and Monsters
- 5.13 Dying of the Light
- 5.14 Eris Quod Sum
- 5.15 Villains
- 5.16 The Eclipse, Part 1
- 5.17 Dual
- 6 Heroes Evolutions
- 7 Reasons for Confinement
- 8 Notes
- 9 Trivia
- 10 Gallery
- 11 See Also
- Brendan's cell
- A cell used for holding clones
- Gael Cruz's office
- Eric's cell
- Echo's cell
- Noah's cell
- Ando Masahashi (moved, released)
- Antarctica clone (deceased)
- Australia clone (deceased)
- Noah Bennet (escaped, released)
- Stephen Canfield (escaped, deceased)
- Other clones (deceased)
- Echo DeMille (escaped, recaptured, deceased)
- Dennis (escaped, deceased)
- Eric Doyle (escaped, recaptured, escaped)
- Michael Fitzgerald (escaped, recaptured)
- The German (escaped, deceased)
- Flint Gordon Jr. (escaped, deceased)
- Meredith Gordon (released, deceased)
- Howard Grigsby (escaped)
- Brendan Lewis (deceased)
- Jesse Murphy (escaped, deceased)
- Hiro Nakamura (moved, released)
- Maury Parkman (escaped, deceased)
- Peter Petrelli (escaped)
- Baron Samedi (escaped, recaptured)
- Danny Pine (escaped, recaptured, deceased)
- Tina Ramierez (escaped, recaptured)
- Ricardo Silva (escaped)
- Sylar (escaped, recaptured, escaped)
- Benjamin "Knox" Washington (escaped, deceased)
- Bridget Bailey
- Claire Bennet
- Bob Bishop
- Elle Bishop
- Donna Dunlap
- Sean Fallon
- Hartsdale clone
- Sabine Hazel
- Connie Logan
- Daphne Millbrook
- Angela Petrelli
- Nathan Petrelli
- Future Peter
- Tracy Strauss
- Eric Thompson
From the hallway, Donna and Thompson, Jr. glance at Noah through the window of his cell. Thompson, Jr. tells Donna that Noah is a traitor and killed his father; Thompson then steps away. Noah looks at Donna and tells her she made a bad move not listening to his warning, but Donna pretends not to know him.
Flint creates flames against the glass in his cell as Knox stands in his cell. Jesse Murphy yells at the top of his lungs that he is Peter Petrelli, and Noah bounces a ball against the glass in his cell.
Elle releases Noah and the two encounter Sylar, who survives due to his newly acquired ability. Sylar attempts to take Elle's power, but she unleashes an electrical burst that knocks him out, as well as the power. Twelve prisoners (including Jesse Murphy, Flint, Knox, The German, Eric Doyle, and Noah) escape. Angela tells Elle she is fired and that Angela now controls the Company. Future Peter comes back to find that the cells are empty, and he reveals to Angela that he had placed Peter in the body of Jesse. Back in his cell, Angela tells Sylar that she is his mother.
Angela brings Bridget Bailey into Sylar's cell, stating that she is there to feed Sylar. She leaves the two alone, trapped in the cell. Bridget is heard screaming as Angela walks away. Noah returns to help recapture the escapees. Angela makes Sylar his partner. When the two return with Flint, Angela states that she still thinks there is hope for Sylar.
Peter and Sylar are fighting, Sylar reveals that the two are brothers. Peter snaps his neck, and Angela enters. He telekinetically grabs her and demands she tell all her secrets. Peter begins to cut open her head, but Sylar, after healing from his neck wound, telekinetically throws him against the wall, knocking him out. Noah arrives and gets Sylar, they leave to find another escapee.
Daphne uses her super speed and asks Sylar to join her employers. He refuses, saying he is not a killer anymore. She hands him a business card, grabs Flint from another cell and speeds away. Sylar goes to Peter's cell and removes his drug shunt. The two discuss controlling the hunger that comes with Sylar's ability.
While in a medically induced coma, Sylar receives a vision from his mother, telling him to go save Peter. He is able to use telekinesis to break open the door of his cell and he leaves Level 5 to save his brother.
Flint is seen in a cell on Level 5.
After Sylar puts Primatech in lockdown, Noah frees the only criminals in Level 5: Echo DeMille, Danny Pine, and Eric Doyle. They are told that whoever kills Sylar earns their freedom, but that he is also the one preventing them from simply escaping. Eric Doyle apparently survives, but the other two are killed by Sylar. Meredith is later injected with adrenaline, causing her ability to go out of control, and locked in a cell with Noah. Claire is able to help rescue them, but Meredith remains in the cell while the others take care of Sylar and escape. Meredith eventually explodes, causing the Primatech facility to collapse.
Reasons for Confinement
|Bennet, Noah||None||Primatech, Hartsdale, NY||Going rogue, murders of high-level Company agents Mr. Thompson and Ivan Spektor|
|Canfield, Stephen (deceased)||Gravitational manipulation||Unknown||Accidental murder of his neighbor|
|DeMille, Echo (deceased)||Sound manipulation||Primatech, Hartsdale, NY||Murder of several Company agents|
|Doyle, Eric||Puppet master||Primatech, Hartsdale, NY||Torture and murder of several people|
|The German (deceased)||Magnetism||Unknown||Multiple bank robberies, the murder of Devin Patterson|
|Gordon, Flint Jr. (deceased)||Pyrokinesis||Pinehearst, Fort Lee, NJ||Multiple robberies and arsons, and at least two murders|
|Gordon, Meredith (deceased)||Pyrokinesis||Primatech, Hartsdale, NY||Multiple robberies and arsons|
|Gray, Gabriel, a.k.a. Sylar||Intuitive aptitude||Primatech, Hartsdale, NY||Serial killer|
|Grigsby, Howard||Luminescence||Unknown||Kidnapping the Butler family and injuring Company agent Noah Bennet|
|Lewis, Brendan (deceased)||Plant manipulation||Unknown||Murder of Company agent Sean Fallon's support team|
|Murphy, Jesse (deceased)||Sound manipulation||Unknown||Murders of several gang members|
|Parkman, Maury (deceased)||Telepathy||Unknown||Conspiring to murder Company Chairman Bob Bishop and Angela Petrelli, assisting fugitive Adam Monroe|
|Pine, Danny (deceased)||Metal mimicry||Primatech, Hartsdale, NY||Murder of his ex-wife, attack against Company agents Meredith Gordon and Noah Bennet|
|Samedi, Baron||Impenetrable skin||Haiti||Drug trafficking, slavery, kidnapping|
|Silva, Ricardo, a.k.a. Red Eye||Primal rage||Primatech facility, Alaska||Several murders|
|Washington, Benjamin, a.k.a. Knox (deceased)||Enhanced strength||Pinehearst, Fort Lee, NJ||Murders of several gang members|
- In an interview, writers Joe Pokaski and Aron Coleite said that Maury Parkman was imprisoned in Level 5. They also said, "Now everyone is out." Assuming Howard Grigsby was still in jailed in the facility at the time of the escape, he would have escaped with the other escapees.
- During the same time that Ricardo Silva's video was featured in the iStory, Operation: Bad Blood - Chapter 1, four videos were released on NBC's site under "Evolutions". They were titled Glow, Echo, Wind, and Clone.
- Noah nicknamed Level 5 "the dungeons". (Root and Branch, Part 3)
- During the Countdown to the Premiere event, Zachary Quinto said that Sylar was originally held in a Level 2 facility, noting that Level 5 is far more dangerous.
- Knox called Level 5 "Super guantanamo", referencing to Guantanamo bay detention center. (One of Us, One of Them)
...next to Peter's cell.
Peter and Adam escape from Level 5.
Brendan is held under control.
Echo is contained...
...while Angela talks to him.
Flint uses his ability against the glass of his cell.
Sylar is held in a cell after others escape.
Several clones in a cell.
Baron Samedi escape from Level 5.
Soon followed by Eric Doyle...
and The German.
Knox is restrained in a straightjacket.