List of articles related to the Company
From Heroes Wiki
- Susan Amman — a woman who posed in the founders' group photo; cause of death is unknown.
- Bob Bishop — a man with the Midas touch; killed by Sylar. One of the original 4.
- Charles Deveaux — a wealthy man whose rooftop hosted many Company men and women; died of natural causes. One of the original 4.
- Harry Fletcher — a man who posed in the founders' group photo; cause of death is unknown.
- Paula Gramble — a woman who posed in the founders' group photo; cause of death is unknown.
- Daniel Linderman — a mobster and casino owner who appeared to be giving Thompson and other Company operatives orders; killed by D.L. Hawkins. One of the original 4.
- Carlos Mendez — a man who posed in the founders' group photo; cause of death is unknown.
- Kaito Nakamura — a powerful business man who directed Mr. Bennet to raise Claire; killed by Adam Monroe. Kaito joined the Company in 1963, making him the 5th founder.
- Maury Parkman — worked with Adam to attack the other founders, then worked with Pinehearst; killed by Arthur Petrelli.
- Angela Petrelli — wife of Arthur and accomplice in Linderman's plan; current Director of Company operations. Last living member of the Company founders. One of the original 4.
- Arthur Petrelli — Linderman's criminal defense attorney. Barely survived a murder attempt by his wife and went on to run Pinehearst; killed by his son and Sylar.
- Victoria Pratt — a former biological engineer for the Company; killed by Adam Monroe.
- Gael Cruz — a high-ranking official in the Company; killed by Sylar.
- Ivan Spektor — Noah and Claude's trainer; killed by Noah Bennet.
- Thompson — Mr. Bennet's immediate superior in the Company; killed by Noah Bennet.
- An agent and his partner — died attempting to bag and tag Echo DeMille.
- An agent — shot by Sabine as she escapes from Level 5 with Julien.
- An agent — a Primatech employee involved in logistics.
- An agent — a Primatech employee who visits a New York City hospital.
- An agent — helps his deaf partner to communicate.
- One of two agents sent to a café on Newburry to capture Echo.
- Noah Bennet — the former "field manager," whose main goal seems to have been to identify and monitor evolved humans. He is back with the company.
- Ahlrich Dekker — an agent who was present at the battle with Evs Dropper.
- Berk Donahue — an agent who was involved in the battle with Evs Dropper .
- Sean Fallon — former leader of the support team and current leader of the Kill Squad.
- Hank — a medical professional who investigates Sylar's condition and possibly dies in the process.
- Haram — left because of mental reasons after the Fusor case fell through.
- Hartsdale duplicate — coordinated a big bag and tag mission; killed by Sabine.
- Sabine Hazel — joined Evs Dropper briefly before being retaken into Company custody; pregnant with Dumont's child known as the "package".
- Howard — died when his partner shot him attempting to bag and tag Echo.
- Lisa — a woman who once posed as Claire's birthmother.
- Penny Logan — daughter of Connie Logan and Julien Dumont who attempted to bring down the Company under the guise Evs Dropper; shot by the Kill Squad.
- Liza Messer — an agent who is partners with Albert Rossling.
- Hsiu-Mei Park — an agent who was partnered with Sebastian Shell.
- Devin Patterson — the agent who tracked down and killed Cushing; killed by the German.
- Andre Perez — an agent killed in the battle with the army of clones.
- Julia Ryan — an agent used to capture slippery assignments; killed in the battle with the army of clones.
- Mohinder Suresh — believed by Bob to be working for the Company, but actually working with Noah to bring them down.
- Thompson Jr. — a Company agent and the son of Thompson.
- Thompson's colleague — friends with Thompson, Jr. and helps him identify a woman.
- Jamie Wu — an agent supposedly killed by Cushing.
Evolved Human Agents
- Lukas Bahn — often captures slippery assignments.
- Bridget Bailey — an agent and former lawyer who has the ability of clairsentience. Murdered by Sylar.
- Elle Bishop — an employee of the Company who has lived within the facility for sixteen years. Murdered by Sylar.
- Felicia Brooks — a feisty woman who trained new recruits; killed batting the army of clones.
- The Constrictor — an agent who dies trying to bag and tag Echo DeMille.
- Leonard Cushing — an evolved human agent with the power to secrete acid, he is killed by Devin Patterson under the impression that he is Evs.
- A deaf agent — successfully captured Echo DeMille.
- Julien Dumont — was married to Connie Logan; signed up for testing and was held captive by the Company; killed by Bianca to eliminate all attacking clones; also known as the "Dumont System".
- Donna Dunlap — has a fleeting connection to Evs; killed for her conversion.
- Robert Ferguson — an agent who has the ability to alter his own physical size.
- Manuel Garcia — originally a target of the Logan partnership; killed when fighting the army of clones.
- The Haitian — a mysterious man of few words who can suppress the powers of others and erase memories.
- Paul Harding — a man who fights in the battle with an army of clones against orders; killed in the process.
- Bianca Karina — engaged to Gael; killed by Sylar.
- Connie Logan — formerly married to Julien Dumont; attempted to bring down the Company under the guise of Evs Dropper. Deceased.
- Maarten — helps capture the liquid man.
- Eden McCain — the late assistant to Noah; trained Elle in how to be an agent.
- Isaac Mendez — the late artist who helped Mr. Bennet locate evolved humans.
- Claude Rains — a former employee of the Company who was presumed dead.
- Albert Rossling — an agent who has the ability to control the intensity of the weather and natural phenomena.
- Niki Sanders — a woman who gave herself up to the Company in order to be cured of her split personality. Deceased.
- Sebastian Shell — an agent killed in the battle with the army of clones.
- Candice Willmer — a late employee of the Company who worked directly with Mr. Thompson. Murdered by Sylar.
- Noah Bennet — a former agent of the Company who turned against the organization. Now back with the company.
- Echo DeMille — a man killed numerous agents while avoiding capture. Killed by Sylar.
- Flint — a ruthless man who escaped Level 5 who can create blue flames. Deceased.
- The German — a man who can move metals who was detained by the Company before escaping. Killed by Knox
- Howard Grigsby — the man responsible for Noah's sight impairment before being detained by the Company.
- Brendan Lewis — a man detained by the Company who killed several agents. Deceased.
- Adam Monroe — a visionary who brought the founders together, but turned against the Company, was imprisoned, and then broke free. Killed by Arthur Petrelli
- Jesse Murphy — a man captured and detained by the Company before escaping. Killed by Sylar.
- Peter Petrelli — a man who was detained by the Company because he was dangerous.
- Sylar — a serial killer who was detained by the Company, before becoming an agent.
- Benjamin "Knox" Washington — a man powered by fear who escaped from Level 5. Killed by Tracy Strauss.
- Sean's support team — the group of soldiers comprised of Sean Fallon, Tom Drake, Rosetti, Ballou, and an unknown squad member; team disbanded when some were killed.
- The Kill Squad — the Company's secret group of soldiers lead by Sean Fallon, answering only to Gael Cruz and formed after most of the support team's members were killed.
- An optometrist — helps Noah after his vision is damaged.
- Primatech secretary — a Primatech employee who takes care of administrative duties.
- Rufus — a security guard at Primatech Paper Co..
- Stanley — a security guard at the Company facility in New York City.
- Molly Walker — also known as the "Walker System"; can locate people.
Places and Organizations
- Alaskan facility — the secret facility in the Alaskan tundra to which Hana Gitelman is taken.
- Company facility — where Piper and Debbie are examined and tested by Company doctors.
- The Company's operating room — where doctors extract information from Matt Neuenberg's brain.
- Computer control room — where Matt Neuenberg discovers Hana and Drucker's plot.
- Kirby Plaza building — where Molly Walker is treated and Micah Sanders is held.
- Linderman Group — the organization that funds the Company.
- Matt Neuenberg's cell — where Matt is kept after having his enhanced memory tested.
- Matt Neuenberg's room — Matt's slightly more luxurious cell.
- Pharmatech Industrial Building — the Billings, MT building which stockpiles specialized needles.
- Primatech Paper Co. — the front for the agency's activities, located in Odessa, TX; includes:
- Primatech Research — the main center of operations for Bob, containing several other locations, including:
Items and Events
- Bag and tag — the Company's process for tracking evolved humans.
- Glycimerine — a drug administered to Sylar
- Guns — the highly customized guns used extensively by members of the Company.
- The Mark — a scar left by the pneumatic syringe
- Pneumatic syringe — a hypo gun used to inject a radioactive isotope and track subjects.
- Satellite — used to track evolved humans, and destroyed by Hana.
- Shunt — a medical device that is inserted into the brain.
- Surveillance system — used by Elle to stop Sylar at Reed Street Laboratories.
- Tasers — used by various agents.
- The tracking systems — the Walker System and a satellite used to track evolved humans.
- Ted's file — a file kept by the Company on Ted Sprague.
Adam • Alejandro • Ando • Angela • Arthur • Bob • Caitlin • Claire • Claude • Danko • Daphne • D.L. • Drucker • Eden • Elle • Eric • Evs • Flint • Future Peter • Hana • Hiro • Isaac • Kaito • Knox • Linderman • Matt • Maya • Meredith • Micah • Mohinder • Molly • Monica • Mr. Muggles • Nathan • Niki • Noah • Peter • René • Samuel • Sanjog • Simone • Sylar • Ted • Tracy • Usutu
Chandra's research • The Company • Company's founders • Danko's team • Explosion future • Exposed future • Isaac's artwork • Level 5 escapees • The Linderman Group • Outbreak future • Pinehearst • Sullivan Bros. Carnival
|See Also: Lists of Victims • Miscellaneous Lists|