From Heroes Wiki
| This is a disambiguation page—it lists subjects that have to do with Heroes which might be easily confused. |
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- Dream manipulation, Sanjog's ability to control the dreams of others.
- Electric manipulation, the ability to generate electricity.
- Empathic manipulation, the ability to manipulate other people's emotions.
- Gravitational manipulation, Stephen Canfield's ability to create deadly vortices.
- Illusion, the ability to manipulate how others perceive reality.
- Induced radioactivity, the ability to manipulate the movement of subatomic particles.
- Magnetism, the ability to manipulate ferrous objects and materials.
- Mass manipulation, Sylvia's ability to manipulate her mass and size.
- Memory manipulation, Damian's ability to erase and manipulate the memories of individuals.
- Mental manipulation, René's ability to erase the memories of others and block the usage of other abilities.
- Nerve manipulation, the Watcher's ability to manipulate the nerves of other people.
- Plant growth, the ability to manipulate the speed at which plants grow.
- Plant manipulation, Brendan Lewis's ability to control and manipulate vegetation.
- Pyrokinesis, the ability to create and manipulate fire.
- Shape shifting, the ability to manipulate his own apperance.
- Silicon manipulation, Mykah's ability to create silicon in its various forms.
- Space-time manipulation, the ability to alter the space-time continuum.
- Sound manipulation, the ability to control and manipulate sound waves.
- Technopathy, Micah's ability to control and manipulate electronic devices.
- Telepathy, the ability to manipulate the functions of the brain.
- Terrakinesis, the ability to manipulate the earth around him.
- Weather control, Alice Shaw's ability to control and manipulate the weather.