From Heroes Wiki
(Redirected from March 2007
- 1 Early 2007
- 2 February or March 2007
- 3 March 11, 2007
- 4 March 12, 2007
- 5 Prior to March 13, 2007 or later
- 6 March 13, 2007 or later
- 7 Prior to March 17, 2007
- 8 Prior to March 19, 2007
- 9 March 18, 2007
- 10 March 19, 2007
- 11 Prior to March 20, 2007
- 12 March 20, 2007
- 13 March 20, 2007 or later
- 14 March 23, 2007 or later
- 15 March 26, 2007
- 16 March 26, 2007 or later
- 17 Episode Notes
February or March 2007
March 11, 2007
Four Months Later...
March 12, 2007
Prior to March 13, 2007 or later
- Gael Cruz has accompanied Devin Patterson and Bianca Karina to Berlin on a mission to bag and tag a German target. While Bianca explores a lake, Devin argues with Gael about his motives in Berlin and suggests that he is there to monitor his fiancée, which Gael denies. (Part 1)
- That night, Gael and Bianca dine at a restaurant and Gael tells her he is there to check her out as a potential mole. This angers Bianca and she leaves to join Devin at the stakeout. (Part 1)
- The German is robbing a a bank when he receives a visit from an informant who gives him information and photographs on the Company agents that are targeting him. The German decides to attack Gael first. (Part 1)
- Bianca and Devin enter the German's apartment and deduce, from the open door and photos on his desk, that he's been tipped off and is targeting Gael. They rush to get to Gael's hotel room.(Part 2)
- The German arrives at Gael's hotel room and secures him to the wall. Bianca and Devin arrive just when the German shoots Gael in the stomach. While Bianca helps her fiancée get out of the room, Devin engages in a gunfight with the German, which ends in Devin's death. Bianca then throws a gas canister in the room and knocks the German out. (Part 2)
March 13, 2007 or later
Prior to March 17, 2007
Donna's Big Date
Donna's Big Date
Donna's Big Date
- Donna joins the Company (Part 2)
Prior to March 19, 2007
Four Months Later...
The Kindness of Strangers
Fight or Flight
Out of Time
Four Months Ago...
Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, Part 2
March 18, 2007
March 19, 2007
Truth and Consequences
Prior to March 20, 2007
- The Company assigns Donna to internal affairs and she investigates Cushing's murder. (Part 2)
- Evsdropr provides missing evidence to Donna—a bagged bullet that when tested points to Thompson, Jr. as Cushing's killer. (Part 2)
- When Donna confronts Thompson, Jr. with the evidence, Thompson, Jr. produces his own bagged bullet and confides in her about the circumstances that lead to Cushing's death. He then has Donna returned to active duty as his partner. (Part 2)
- Penny Logan and her mother bag and tag two men: one in Manhattan said to emit nerve gas, and another in Levittown said to be able to teleport. (Part 1)
- Using an assumed appearance, Penny goes to a bar, runs into Thompson, Jr., and seduces him. (Part 1)
- Penny wakes up in the motel room, her appearance quickly reverts, and she sneaks out. Later, Thompson, Jr. searches for the person with whom he slept. (Part 2)
- Thompson meets the teleporter's girlfriend and Penny at Manuel Garcia's home. Connie changes Penny back, and the Haitian erases the girlfriend's memories. (Part 2)
Root and Branch
The Kill Squad
- Thompson Jr. and Donna Dunlap lead a Company mission in Silver River with a support team in tow. The two groups separate, the two agents going after their target, as the support team discuss their past dealings with the Company. After hearing an explosion, the team rush to see Lewis in a rage, towering over the motionless bodies of Thompson Jr. and Donna. (Part 1)
- Sean Fallon and his team engage in a gun fight with their target, Brendan Lewis. Lewis uses his power to kill Rosetti, Ballou and an unnamed squad member, as they pelt him with bullets. Sean spots some oil barrels and fires at them, causing an explosion which severely wounds Lewis. Lewis pleads with Fallon not to take him back to the Company's labs, and he obliges him by unloading the rest of his round into Lewis's body, saving the last bullet for Gabriel Gray. (Part 2)
- After completing their mission with Thompson Jr. and Donna Dunlap, Sean and Drake return to Primatech Research. Gael has Fallon assemble a team for a mission in Guyana. Fallon recruits Lloyd Collins and Joseph Gallagher along with Drake. Sean and his squad are sent with Paulette Hawkins and a still living Lewis to Guyana. Sean and his squad accomplish their mission, but kill Lewis and Hawkins in the process. (Part 3)
March 20, 2007
The Second Coming
- Peter, from an alternate future, time travels to Nathan's press conference and shoots him twice to stop him from revealing the existence of evolved humans.
- The present-day Peter catches up to his future self in pursuit. To put him out of the way, the future Peter transfers him into the body of Jesse Murphy, a Level 5 prisoner at Primatech Research, and impersonates the present-day Peter through illusion.
- Claire watches in shock as her father is rushed to the hospital on the news. Before she can leave to visit him, she is stopped by Sylar, who has come for her ability. After a lengthy chase, he is finally successful, but allows her to live.
- Sylar comes across a dossier on the Level 5 prisoners and takes it for himself.
- Mohinder returns from the airport, having placed Molly on a plane somewhere "safe." Examining Maya, he makes a breakthrough and realizes that the source of powers comes from adrenaline.
- Nathan, miraculously healed, experiences a renewed faith in God - as well as a surprising visit from Mr. Linderman.
- In Tokyo, Hiro and Ando are settling into executive management at Yamagato. Hiro comes across a DVD from his father, which tells him to safeguard the Formula in his office's safe. However, Daphne Millbrook steals the Formula from under his nose shortly thereafter.
- When Matt begins to realize that Peter is not who he says he is, Peter banishes him to an unknown location.
- Hiro travels to the future to see what happens with the Formula gone and witnesses the destruction of Tokyo.
- Governor Robert Malden and Tracy Strauss watch Nathan and the news and express approval.
- Mohinder manages to synthesize a compound that can give powers to anyone; he chooses himself as the first subject and demonstrates a remarkable new power.
The Butterfly Effect
March 20, 2007 or later
The Butterfly Effect
- Maya visits Mohinder to apologize for her behavior the previous day, and finds him performing impossible acrobatics due to his new powers. The two share a kiss and then have sex.
- Bob reprimands Elle for allowing Sylar to get away and expresses doubts in her competence.
- Hiro and Ando learn the identity of the speedster: Daphne Millbrook. They teleport to her apartment in Paris to investigate.
- In Washington, DC, a reporter approaches Tracy Strauss with pictures from lasvegasniki.com and asks for a comment. Tracy threatens him and drives off.
- Hoping to "feel something," Claire makes another videotape and attempts to be hit by a train. Peter saves her at the last minute, and learns what has happened to her.
- Tracy arrives in Odessa and offers Nathan the open senatorial position. Nathan initially believes she is Niki, and is advised by Linderman to take her up on the offer.
- Sylar breaks into Primatech Research and kills Bob, taking his power of alchemy. Elle releases Noah Bennet from his cell, and is attacked by Sylar herself. She subdues him with a blast of lightning that destroys the power grid, releasing at least a dozen Level 5 prisoners.
- Hiro and Ando offer Daphne a trade: her (late mother's) track medal for the Formula. She manages to get away with both, but Hiro has placed a tracking device on the medal that leads them to Berlin, Germany.
- After a visit from Peter, Nathan calls Tracy and accepts the seat on the Senate. The reporter once more visits Tracy, now with the video of Niki and Nathan at the Corinthian Hotel. Tracy, trying to throw him off, accidentally freezes him and causes him to shatter.
- Nathan and Linderman play checkers, and it is revealed that Nathan is the only person who can see him.
- Noah returns home to retrieve some files, and tells Claire about the escaped prisoners. To protect his family, he hires Claire's birth mother, Meredith Gordon.
- In Africa, Matt is awakened by Usutu, a mysterious man with the gift of precognition. The two begin on a "spirit walk."
- The present-day Peter, stuck in Jesse Murphy's body, leaves Nathan a message before he departs with Knox, the German, and Flint.
- Angela visits Sylar, being held prisoner in Level 5. She reveals to him that she is actually his real mother.
One of Us, One of Them
- Angela "feeds" Bridget Bailey to Sylar, giving him the power of clairsentience.
- Future Peter contacts Nathan, who tells him he received a message from present Peter the night before.
- Peter (in the body of Jesse Murphy), Knox, The German and Flint rob the First Federal Bank of New York in Poughkeepsie.
- Angela assigns Sylar as Noah's new partner, and sends them to resolve the bank situation.
- In Berlin, Hiro and Ando attempt to stop the Haitian from retrieving Angela's half of the formula, but inadvertently allow Daphne to steal it. They are captured by the Haitian and taken back to Level 2.
- Nathan Petrelli is sworn in as a junior senator for New York.
- Noah and Sylar arrive at the bank. Knox kills the German, and Sylar kills Jesse (after Future Peter removes present Peter and transports him to the future), taking his power of sound manipulation.
- Meredith trains Claire, but gets in trouble with Sandra. Claire lies about attending a cheerleader retreat, and takes a box of her father's files to track down some of the Level 5 escapees.
I Am Become Death
- Tracy visits Dr. Zimmerman who explains that she is one of triplets who were given synthetic abilities in an experiment.
- Mohinder intervenes in a domestic dispute, but ends up wrapping his neighbor in a cocoon.
- Hiro and Ando attempt to escape from the Company, but are caught. Angela sends them to Japan to retrieve Adam Monroe.
- Tracy tries to kill herself by jumping off a bridge, but she is saved by Nathan.
- Usutu has Matt eat a paste and listen to his music, which gives Matt a vision of his future with Daphne.
- Future Peter takes his younger self to the future.
March 23, 2007 or later
Angels and Monsters
- Mohinder abducts a drug dealer from Central Park, and cocoons him.
- Peter returns from the future and attacks Sylar in his cell. Consumed with "the hunger", he also attacks Angela, but Sylar saves her and knocks Peter out.
- Claire tries to recapture Stephen Canfield, but he convinces her to help him reunite with his estranged family. When Noah and Sylar arrive with the same objective, Canfield creates a black hole in the middle of the house as a distraction and escapes.
- Hiro and Ando dig up Adam from his grave at Aoyama Cemetery. Adam takes them to a bar where he starts a fight and escapes, but is captured by Knox. Daphne and Knox recruit Hiro, but ask him to kill Ando which he apparently does.
- Angela tells Nathan that his power is synthetic like Tracy's.
- Searching for Claire, Meredith is captured by Eric Doyle.
- At Griffith Observatory, Noah tries to get Stephen Canfield to kill Sylar, but he throws himself into one of his own black holes.
- Daphne tells Linderman that she has completed her recruiting mission, although she works out he is an illusion. Maury Parkman tells Arthur Petrelli that their plan is nearly complete.
- Usutu tells Matt he must find his "spirit guide". Matt begins following the turtle away from Usutu's hut.
Dying of the Light
- Claire and her mother Sandra go to rescue Meredith from Eric Doyle's clutches, but he forces them to play a game of Russian roulette.
- Knox brings Adam to Pinehearst, where Arthur Petrelli steals his healing ability. Arthur heals from his paralysis, and Adam ages 400 years in seconds and crumbles to dust.
- Matt Parkman returns from Africa with the turtle, where he meets Daphne at the airport.
- Nathan and Tracy visit Mohinder, who drugs them and tries to cocoon them.
- Daphne frees Sylar and Flint from the Company cells, and Sylar releases Peter. They fight again, and Peter drugs Sylar and locks him up, then heads to Pinehearst.
- Hiro and Ando arrive in Africa on their mission to capture the precog Usutu, but he's ready for them. They wait until nightfall to try and capture him without using Hiro's powers, and Usutu offers to reveal the villains behind recent events.
- Peter arrives at Pinehearst, where he is stunned to see his father alive and well. Arthur hugs him, stealing his powers.
March 26, 2007
Eris Quod Sum
- Claire and Sandra find Elle in their house, and she asks for their help as she is unable to control her powers.
- Nathan and Tracy try to escape from Mohinder, and he grabs Maya and escapes through the skylight.
- Mohinder takes Maya to Pinehearst, where Arthur removes her power and asks Mohinder to work on the formula with him.
- Arthur orders Daphne to kill Matt Parkman if he refuses to join them. He kills Maury when he protests and tries to intervene. (primatechpaper.com)
- Claire and Elle decide to go to Pinehearst to see if they can remove their powers. Claire absorbs Elle's electricity when her overloading puts the plane they are on at risk.
- Angela appears to Sylar in a vision, and tells him he can escape from his cell. He does so and heads to Pinehearst to rescue Peter.
- Nathan and Tracy call in the Company to Mohinder's lab.
- Sylar rescues Peter from Mohinder's experimentation, but is captured himself. Arthur tells him that Angela tried to kill him as a baby, and when Peter returns to save Sylar, Sylar throws him out of a window. Arthur wonders how Peter survived the fall.
- Claire takes an injured Peter away from Pinehearst, but Elle is determined to go in despite Peter's warning.
- Nathan and Tracy also head to Pinehearst, with Nathan determined to confront his father.
- With Hiro reluctant to time travel, Usutu tricks him into eating some paste which causes Hiro to go into a trance.
March 26, 2007 or later
- Hiro awakens from his spirit walk, but Arthur Petrelli arrives, killing Usutu and wiping Hiro's mind. Distracted by Ando and Usutu's painting of an eclipse, Arthur lets Hiro go, and Ando manages to convince him to teleport them away.
- Arthur re-introduces Sylar to Elle. Elle attacks Sylar, who absorbs her anger and realizes he can acquire powers through empathy rather than killing.
- Nathan confronts his father, who asks him to join him. Although Nathan is unsure, Tracy assures Arthur she can gain Nathan's support.
- Hiro and Ando appear in a bowling alley in Tokyo. Hiro believes he is ten years old, however Ando manages to show him how to use his powers.
- Matt attempts to bring Angela Petrelli out of her coma. He succeeds only after Daphne confesses she's falling in love with him after Arthur tricks Matt while initially posing as her. Angela uses this to remind Arthur they were once like that and to release them.
The Eclipse, Part 1
- An eclipse occurs, which has the effect of stripping the powers of evolved humans.
- Nathan and Peter fly to Haiti to find the Haitian, but they are captured by his brother, Baron Samedi.
- Hiro and Ando arrive in New York, where they use a 9th Wonders! comic to locate Matt and Daphne. Daphne runs away to her father's home in Lawrence, Kansas. Hiro teleports himself, Matt and Ando to Kansas to follow her. Matt discovers that Daphne was crippled without her ability.
- Mohinder cocoons himself in a bathroom, and emerges free of the mutation.
- Noah takes Claire to a safe house and begins to train her to fight, but they are attacked by Sylar and Elle and Claire is shot. Noah takes Claire home, then returns to take out Sylar.
- Hiro and Ando head to Sam's Comics, where they meet Sam and Frack, and find the new issue of 9th Wonders!.
The Eclipse, Part 2
- Claire's bullet wound gets infected, and although Sandra calls an ambulance, doctors are unable to stop her from dying.
- Noah pursues Sylar and a wounded Elle. He cuts Sylar's throat with a knife and leaves him to die.
- Mohinder knocks Flint unconscious and escapes from Pinehearst, and goes to visit Maya.
- The eclipse ends, restoring powers to those who had them.
- Peter, Nathan and the Haitian defeat Samedi. The Haitian agrees to help Peter, but Nathan decides to take his father's side.
- Hiro reads the 9th Wonders! comics but becomes frightened when he reads about Sylar and Adam. Sam convinces him he can save the world, and they discover a clue in an old issue of the comic.
- Sylar and Elle arrive at the Bennets' house, and Sylar tries to kill Noah. Hiro appears and transports Sylar and Elle to a beach, where Sylar confronts Elle about her knowledge of his parentage.
- Hiro transports Claire to the Deveaux rooftop sixteen years ago, when Kaito Nakamura handed her as a baby to Noah.
- Sylar kills Elle on the beach, then steals her phone to find a whole new list of superhumans, including the one he needs.
- Matt, Ando, and Daphne hunt down the owner of Isaac's last 9th Wonders story.
- Nathan joins his father and meets the marine test subjects for the new formula.
- Peter and the Haitian prepare to confront Arthur.
- Sylar takes the power of Sue Landers and heads towards Pinehearst.
- Arthur goes back in time 16 years and takes the catalyst from Hiro. He then comes back and completes the formula.
- Peter arrives at Pinehearst and shoots Arthur, but Sylar stops the bullet. After learning that Arthur is not his father, he releases the bullet, killing him.
- Mohinder gives the formula to Scott, who starts shaking, and then exhibits his power of enhanced strength, throwing his chair into the wall.
- In the moments before his death, Arthur reflects on his life. (Truths)
- Peter and Nathan argue about the formula.
- Sylar traps Angela, Noah, Meredith, and Claire inside Primatech.
- Matt, Daphne, and Ando try to find Mohinder.
- Mohinder, facing death, tries to inject himself with the formula. Peter stops him long enough for Daphne to steal it.
- Flint and Knox help Peter trash Pinehearst, noting that if others had powers, they wouldn't be as special anymore.
- Nathan is woken up by Scott, who is quickly killed by Knox. Knox continues to keep an eye on Nathan.
- Noah releases Echo, Eric Doyle, and Danny from their cells to help kill Sylar. Soon thereafter, Sylar kills Echo, cuts off Pine's arm, and overpowers Doyle. He then injects Meredith with adrenaline, causing her power to go berserk.
- Ando injects himself with the formula and discovers he can amplify others' abilities.
- Tracy kills Knox as he is about to beat Nathan to death.
- Hiro and his younger self steal the formula from Kaito's safe, but are interrupted by Kaito, who then tries to kill adult Hiro with the Kensei sword, thinking him an enemy. Hiro tears the formula in half and is saved by Daphne, her power amplified by Ando.
- Hiro and Daphne arrive at Pinehearst and steal the formula from Tracy.
- Peter and Flint flip a vat holding the formula, which spills over Mohinder, curing his mutation. Nathan knocks out Flint, who wakes up and sets Pinehearst on fire. As the building is about to explode, Peter injects himself, getting his power back, and flies Nathan to safety.
- Sylar captures Angela and forces her to confess that she is not his mother. When she claims to know who his real parents are, Claire stabs him in the head with a piece of glass.
- Meredith explodes, destroying Primatech. Only Angela, Noah, and Claire appear to escape.
- During the explosion at Pinehearst, Rachel Mills discovers her power of teleportation and tries to save David Sullivan (The Recruit, Part 1)
- Ryan Hanover injects himself with one of the three remaining doses of the formula. Rachel injects an injured David with another dose,who then starts writhing in pain, and Ryan then shoots her in the shoulder. (The Recruit, Part 2)
- David kills Ryan, and Rachel is forced to kill him when he attacks. She then decides to not destroy the last dose of the formula. (The Recruit, Part 3)
- Rachel uses her power to exit the lab (The Recruit, Part 4)
- Rachel hides the serum in her gunshot wound. (The Recruit, Part 5)
- Mohinder takes the last vial of the serum and, after escaping Tracys car, destroys it. (What We Have Wrought)
- Angela interrogates Rachel Mills in a Primatech facility in Tappen, NJ.
- Angela lets Rachel leave the facility, Rachel then removes the capsule with the serum from her wound and goes outside, where she is captured by Angela and Carlos.
- Kaito Nakamura's death occurred on March 11th, discovered because his funeral was a day before the events of Truth and Consequences, which was the 18th. He died the week before his funeral, March 11.