Meredith Gordon's apartment
|Meredith Gordon's apartment|
Claude and Mr. Bennet enter Meredith Gordon's apartment.
The Odessa Register reports that Meredith Gordon's apartment burned down on February 28, 1992. Roxana Castillo erroneously reports that the blaze killed seven people, including Meredith and her 18-month-old daughter.
Mr. Bennet and Claude, working for the Company, go to Meredith's apartment to "bag and tag" her. Claude invisibly enters, but is knocked out by a raging fire. When Mr. Bennet enters the apartment, he finds a baby, trapped in her crib. He rescues her as firefighters extinguish the blaze.
- Meredith's apartment is number 36. Incidentally, she will eventually move into a trailer identified by the same number.
- The apartment building appears to be only three stories high.
- At the time of the fire, the temperature rose to at least 125 degrees.
- Meredith's apartment is located near an oil derrick.
Claude enters the apartment unseen.
Mr. Bennet watches Claire's nursery burn.
Claire is rescued from the fire.
- For Meredith's other residences, see Meredith Gordon's residence (disambig).