Danny Pine turns his fist into metal to attack Mr. Thompson.
|Held by:||Danny Pine (deceased), |
Large guy (deceased)
|Ability to:||Transmute one's own body into metal|
Metal mimicry is the ability to transmute one's own body into metal.
- Danny Pine is the first character to demonstrate this ability. (Villains)
- A large guy has also demonstrated this ability. (Faction Zero)
Danny is able to transmute his hand and forearm into metal. It seems to be heavy enough to knock out Thompson with a single blow, but Danny is able to lift, bend, and swing it with relative ease. When Meredith directs her attack at Danny's metallic limb, he recoils in pain (Villains). It is yet unclear if Danny can feel pain through his transmuted flesh, or if this was a result of his untransformed skin being in contact with superheated metal.
Danny has not yet shown that he can transmute more than just his forearm into metal.
The large guy is able to transmute his hand and forearm into metal. It is heavy enough to knock people out. (Chapter 3 of Faction Zero)
Danny Pine turns his hand into metal...
....which makes it glow red hot.
Noah shoots at Danny's transmuted arm...
...weakening both Danny's footing and ability.
Meredith walks by...
- According to the Heroes Interactive for Villains, Danny turned his arm into iron during that episode.
- For other uses of mimic, see mimic (disambig).
- For the similar ability to become gold, see gold mimicry.
- For the ability to change the molecular composition of any material to gold, see alchemy.
Please refer to Theory:Metal mimicry for fan-created theories and other speculation.