From Heroes Wiki
|Portrayed by||Adair Tishler|
|First appearance||Don't Look Back|
|Home||formerly Los Angeles, CA, |
formerly Brooklyn, NY,
curently Chennai, India
|Residence||formerly a single-family home in Los Angeles, CA, |
formerly Mohinder Suresh's apartment in Brooklyn, NY
|Parents||James Walker (deceased), |
Mrs. Walker (deceased)
|Grandparent||Ida May Walker (deceased)|
|Guardians||Matt Parkman, |
Molly Walker is a young girl from Los Angeles whose parents were brutally murdered by Sylar. Molly was taken into custody by The Company, and later was taken into the care of Matt Parkman and Mohinder Suresh. She is an evolved human with the ability to find anyone in the world.
For an episode-by-episode summary, see Molly Walker: Season One History.
Audrey Hanson and Elisa Thayer discuss Molly's probable abduction after the murder of her parents by Sylar, but Matt Parkman uses his powers to locate her hiding in a hidden room in her home. As Matt later goes to see Molly to read her mind, they find the safe room where she was being held empty, and a mysterious man believed to be Sylar dragging her off. He lets her go when confronted and Matt comforts her.
Now in the custody of the Company, Mohinder is told that Molly has the same medical condition that killed his sister Shanti, which prevents her using her powers. Mohinder treats Molly with antibodies from his own blood, realizing this is the cure. Molly shows that she is healed by locating Matt Parkman on a map. Mohinder tells Molly to hide as Matt and Mr. Bennet enter the room, Mohinder knocking Matt out and Bennet training his gun on Molly, creating a standoff.
Matt wakes up, and Molly identifies him to Mohinder as the man who promised to keep her safe, causing everyone to lower their guns. Later, she explains how her power works, and when mentioned, she refers to Sylar as "the boogeyman". She then locates Sylar, giving his location as Isaac's loft. Later, Matt, who went to find Sylar, calls Mohinder to warn him that Sylar may be on his way, though Molly, using her power, says "he's already here." The two escape the building with the help of Niki, D.L. and Micah and in Kirby Plaza, they all witness the bout between Sylar and Peter Petrelli. As paramedics take the wounded Matt away on a stretcher, Molly runs up and asks him not to die, that says that he is her hero.
For an episode-by-episode summary, see Molly Walker: Season Two History.
Molly, now living with Matt and Mohinder, is asked by Matt about drawings that her teacher had shown him. She refuses to talk about it, and that night has a terrible dream. Matt hears her and reads her mind and hears her screaming, as well as a man's voice saying "I can see you". Matt asks her to locate his father, and Molly panics and reveals that Mr. Parkman is the person who can see her when she looks for him, then collapses in shock. Mohinder delivers her to the Company, thinking it would be better for her there.
While in the care of the Company, Molly still experiences her dreams while in a coma. Mohinder tells Bob that he's leaving the Company with Molly, but she is still in a coma, and not ready to leave. Matt apologizes to Molly for making her look for his father, and uses his ability to go inside Molly's mind, where he finds Molly. He summons Maury, and leaves him trapped in his childhood home, escaping with Molly. He assures her that Maury won't hurt her again.
Molly lies in Mohinder's apartment, asleep, while Sylar strokes her hair, who tells Mohinder over the phone that he and Maya needs his help. When Mohinder returns, Maya is provoked by Sylar into using her ability, and Molly begins to succumb to its effects, forcing Maya to stop. After traveling to Mohinder's lab, Molly is kept with Maya, where she offers to use her ability to find Alejandro. When she tries, however, she finds that "he isn't anywhere". Maya confronts Sylar about this, and is promptly shot dead, causing Molly to scream with fright and run to Mohinder's side. Molly remains beside Maya until Mohinder uses the regenerative blood he collected to bring her back to life. Mohinder then protects Molly from the crossfire between the brief battle between Sylar and Elle Bishop.
A photo of Molly can be seen on Matt's desk.
Molly is enjoying a peaceful life in India living with Mohinder's mother whom she calls Grandma Suresh and finally has friends her own age. She believes she has put her past behind her, but Team Rebel come to her for help to find their missing loved ones as her power is the only thing left that can locate them. Molly recognizes Micah from Kirby Plaza and refuses to help, but Grandma Suresh convinces her to. Using pictures of Monica, Lee and Claude, Molly discovers they're being held in a warehouse in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Team Rebel manages to convince her to come with them to try to rescue the three as they could be moved again and Molly's power would be their only hope for finding them.
Molly comes with them and when they arrive at a train station in Pittsburgh, Molly discovers that the three are there. Upon learning from the computers that they're on a train to Washington, D.C., Team Rebel and Molly set to work rescuing them. Molly, Micah and Abigail board the train while Sparrow and West distract the guards. The three find and rescue Lee and Claude, but can't find Monica who Molly believes is still nearby tied to a chair. Micah and Abagail are captured, but Molly manages to avoid capture as the train takes off. Wondering where Sparrow and West are, Molly checks and is worried as she finds out what they're about to do. Sparrow stops the train by crashing it with a roadblock of dirt and Molly frees Micah, Abagail, Lee and Claude. More of Danko's team show up to surround the train and attack, but Molly tells them to stop as she has finally figured out where Monica is.
Molly informs the Rebel team that Monica is in danger because Sylar is very close to where she is. Micah demands to know where she is being held and Molly tells him that she is in Washington. Micah intends to leave without her and Molly realizes that he has just been using her to find his cousin. She becomes angry and says that he is selfish and has been using all of them. She warns him that if he goes, he will die. Several agents appear and interrupt the conversation, prompting Sparrow to take care of them with her power. During the attack, Micah speaks with Molly and apologizes for all he has done. Molly writes down where Monica is being held and, when Claude announces that he is leaving, she decides to leave with him.
Mohinder goes to see Molly when his girlfriend Mira Shenoy goes missing. He asks Molly to find her and Molly uses her clairvoyance to locate her. She sees Mira in her office, being attacked by a man. Molly tells Mohinder what is happening and tells him to go.
Molly describes her power as the ability to "find people". She has presumably been asked by the Company to find other evolved humans. The full extent of her power and what it can locate, beyond people, has not been revealed.
- Information on Hiro's blog shows that Hiro has found Molly some time in the future.
- Future Hiro mentions Molly as one of the evolved humans he helped Mr. Bennet rescue. (Five Years Gone)
- Mohinder mentions Molly being on his father's list. (The Hard Part)
- Molly mentions that she fears someone more than Sylar, someone who can see her when she thinks of them. (How to Stop an Exploding Man)
- There is a short deleted scene in "The Second Coming" that supposedly shows Mohinder dropping Molly off at the airport, which was cut for time. This scene is supposed to appear on the Season 3 DVD. The producers did not realize cutting this scene would create confusion as to her whereabouts, even with Mohinder's first lines this season referencing this situation of sending her someplace safe.
- According to the Assignment Tracker Map, Molly has been in Madras, India since Dying of the Light. It was confirmed that she was placed with Mohinder's mother.
- According to a discussion with writer-producers Joe Pokaski and Aron Coleite, Molly was featured in a deleted scene from Our Father: "There was a scene where Arthur found Molly and stole her ability, using it to find Hiro and Claire in the past. However, the scene just seemed overwhelmingly...disturbing." They added that it was Mohinder who sold her out, and reminded that "since that storyline was cut from the show, it was cut from continuity."
- According to the commentary for Exposed (done by Milo Ventimiglia and Greg Grunberg), actress Adair Tishler has done a "previously on Heroes" voice over. Milo states she did it in Chinese.
- Molly's room in the Kirby Plaza building is on the forty-second floor.
- Molly's favorite ice cream flavor is rocky road. (Four Months Later...)
- Molly's picture is on Nathan's gallery of targets.
- Molly's Hindi name "Ujala" means "light, brilliance".
- Since her last appearance in episodes of Heroes, Molly has apparently dyed her hair blonde.
- All of the Walkers have had their abliities absorbed one way or another by another evolved human. Ida May Walker had her ability of mediumship absorbed by Linda Tavara. James Walker had his ability acquired by Sylar and Molly had her ability exposed to Peter Petrelli. In a deleted scene from Volume Three, Molly had her ability stolen by Arthur Petrelli. That has been changed since then, since Molly had her ability during the Rebellion arc in the graphic novels.
- For articles related to Molly, see Related Articles:Molly.
- For other members of the Walker family, see Walker (disambig).
- For Molly Walker's history in the "exposed future", see Molly Walker (exposed future).
Please refer to Theory:Molly Walker for fan-created theories and other speculation.
Claire Bennet • Noah Bennet • Elle Bishop • Monica Dawson • Maya Herrera • Ando Masahashi • Adam Monroe • Hiro Nakamura • Matt Parkman • Nathan Petrelli • Peter Petrelli • Micah Sanders • Niki Sanders • Mohinder Suresh • Sylar
Lyle Bennet • Sandra Bennet • Bob Bishop • Caitlin • Damon Dawson • Nana Dawson • Detective Fuller • The Haitian • Alejandro Herrera • Debbie Marshall • Mr. Muggles • Kaito Nakamura • Angela Petrelli • Ricky • West Rosen • Tuko • Molly Walker • Whitebeard • Will • Yaeko • Mr. Zern
| See Also: Minor Characters • Season One Characters • Season Three Characters • Season Four Characters • Future Characters • Animals • Webisodes Characters •|
Graphic Novel Characters • iStory Characters • Evolutions Characters • Unaired Characters • Cast