From Heroes Wiki
| This is a disambiguation page—it lists subjects that have to do with Heroes which might be easily confused. |
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Newspaper could refer to:
- The Costa Verde Telegraph, which reports Debbie Marshall's claims of a boy who could fly.
- Die Zeit, the German newspaper that prints information about "The Modern Day Mata Hari".
- The Japanese newspaper Hiro shows to Charlie, with the baseball news that the "Swallows slew the Dragons".
- The Journal, the newspaper in which Noah reads about a compass.
- The Los Angeles Tribune, which James Walker was reading when he was killed.
- The Miami Bugle, which reports snow falling in Florida.
- The Midland Chronicle, the newspaper Hiro reads, which reports on Homecoming.
- The New York Chronicle, the newspaper Hiro reads on November 8 proclaiming "Petrelli Wins in Landslide".
- The New York Journal, the newspaper for which Oliver Dennison works.
- The New York Telegraph, the newspaper Peter Petrelli reads in Charles Deveaux's apartment, with information about Yamagato Industries and the eclipse.
- The newspaper Isaac shows Simone with the article about the suicide attack in Israel, proving his paintings are prophetic.
- The newspaper clipping of Jackie erroneously accepting an award for rescuing a man from the train wreck.
- The newspaper clipping about Nathan Petrelli found on the map in Sylar's apartment (which may or may not be from one of the newspapers listed above).
- The newspaper clippings found attached to Future Hiro's string web.
- The newspaper headlines Sylar uses to create an alias he gives to a trucker.
- Odessa Register, the newspaper that Zach and Claire read to find out about Meredith.
- Pedido Especial, the newspaper with Maya and Alejandro's mugshot on the headline.
- The Spanish newspaper clippings posted on Hana's website.
- The US Press, which prints Kaito's obituary.
- The Village Voice, a free New York City newspaper, in which Lyta Samson writes favorably about Chris Coolidge.
- Washington Dispatch, a newspaper in which Jim McCann is reported missing.
- Reporter — for a list of reporters