In an act of vengeance, Noah slits Sylar's throat.
|First occurrence:||Fathers & Daughters|
With his fierce dedication to both his job and his family, Noah Bennet has been responsible for the deaths or injuries of the following victims.
List of Victims
- Eli's clones — Noah shoots and kills one of Eli's clones who disappears into thin air. (The Fifth Stage) He later shoots and kills another of Eli's clones after he kills Lydia. (The Art of Deception)
- Five Harris clones — When confronted by three Harris clones, Noah orders Quentin and Taylor to the ground then shoots a fire extinguisher close to the clones. As the vapor blinds them, Noah shoots and kills the clones who can't see him and they dissolve into a salt-like substance. (The Needs of the Many) In the Renautas Research Division, Noah has Miko Otomo draw a Harris clone's attention then shoots the clone in the back as he passes Noah, killing him. (Game Over) On June 13, 2014, a Harris clone enters Hiro Nakamura's home and holds Nathan hostage as Noah has a stand-off with him. On Noah's signal, Nathan teleports the clone across the room and Noah shoots him dead once he emerges from the teleport. (June 13th, Part Two)
- Repairman — Noah shoots him after a confrontation goes bad. (The Wall)
- The Russian — Noah kills the Russian in a Moscow market. (Comrades, Part 2)
- Sylar — Noah slit Sylar's throat during an eclipse, but Sylar regenerated when the eclipse ended. (The Eclipse, Part 2)
- Ivan Spektor — Noah knocks his mentor out with his gun and later shoots him in the head at point blank range. (The Line)
- Mr. Taylor — Noah kills him during a bag and tag gone wrong. (Shadowboxing)
- Eric Thompson, Sr. — Noah shoots his superior in the head twice at point blank range. (Landslide)
- Three unknown evolved humans — According to Thompson, Noah had killed three specials in the beginning of his career at the Company. (The Wall)
- Claire Bennet — While training Claire to become a better fighter, Noah whacks her with planks several times. (The Eclipse, Part 1)
- Sandra Bennet — To protect Sandra, Noah has her memory erased by Rene repeatedly to protect his own secret and that of Claire. This leads to Sandra having a bruise on her brain and spells of headaches and memory loss. (Fallout, Distractions, Unexpected, Run!, Company Man) Suspecting that she may be a shape shifted Sylar, Noah shoves her against a table and threatens to shoot her. (Turn and Face the Strange)
- Elle Bishop — Noah pistol whips Elle in Odessa (Elle's First Assignment, Part 2), and shoots Elle in the arm (Cautionary Tales), and later the hip, in Costa Verde (The Eclipse, Part 2).
- Mr. Ellis — Noah pushes Eden's father into a wall after he is unappreciative of the heroic work she has done. (Fathers & Daughters)
- Kyle Dilman — At his new job, Noah attacks his overbearing boss. (Four Months Later...)
- Eric Doyle — After Claire captures Doyle, Noah jabs a pneumatic syringe into Eric's neck to keep him under control. (Dying of the Light)
- Phoebe Frady — After Phoebe fatally wounds Quentin, Noah hits her over the head and knocks her out. (Game Over) After Quentin turns against Noah due to the changes Noah made to the past, Noah holds a gun on Phoebe to try to force Quentin to back down but is ultimately forced to let them go. (Sundae, Bloody Sundae)
- Quentin Frady — Noah punches Quentin in the arm, causing his bullet wound to bleed more, making it look like a fresh injury. (Under the Mask)
- Hana Gitelman — Noah punches Hana. (Wireless, Part 2)
- Flint Gordon, Jr. — In a standoff, Noah shoots Flint to prevent him from attacking Sylar. (One of Us, One of Them)
- Howard Grigsby — After a bag and tag goes wrong, Noah shoots at a chandelier which falls on Howard and knocks him off his guard. (Blindsided)
- Harris Prime — Noah waterboards Harris in the swimming pool of the Kravids' home, to make him reveal the locations of Erica, Phoebe, and Hiro Nakamura. He later threatens to blow Harris' head off if he tries anything and keeps him at gunpoint until Miko Otomo attacks and inadvertently allows Harris Prime to get away. (Game Over)
- Erica Kravid — In the Kravids' home, Noah takes Erica hostage to get answers about what she and Renautas are doing. However, Erica is eventually rescued by Harris and two clones. (The Lion's Den) Noah shoots Erica in the leg on June 13th, 2014. (June 13th, Part Two)
- Taylor Kravid — In an attempt to turn Taylor against her mother, Noah briefly takes Taylor captive and holds her at gunpoint. Noah eventually releases Taylor who later joins with him. (The Needs of the Many)
- Marcus — Noah beats Marcus with a baseball bat to prevent him from harming anyone else. (Normal Lives)
- Isaac Mendez — Desperate to save his daughter, Noah forces Eden McCain to make Isaac take heroin again so he can paint the future and they can stop Sylar. (Seven Minutes to Midnight)
- Brody Mitchum — In revenge for Brody's attack on Claire, Noah orders Rene to erase all of Brody's memories. Afterwards, Brody is left unable to recall Claire, anyone else or even who he is. (Hiros)
- Norris — Noah pulls a gun on Norris and forces him to show him security footage of St. Jude's Hospital on June 13th, 2014. (Under the Mask)
- Matt Parkman — In a bar in Los Angeles, Noah and Rene drug Matt's drink and abduct him. Noah later has Rene erase his memory of the experience. (Collision) Noah pushes Matt up against a wall in Building 26. (Exposed)
- Nathan Petrelli — In Las Vegas, Noah and Rene abduct Nathan and Noah leads him through a parking garage at gunpoint. As Noah's phone rings, Nathan escapes, but Noah corners him again against a fence. Holding Nathan at gunpoint, Noah sends Rene to erase his memory of them, but Nathan flies off and escapes before the two can react. (Hiros)
- Peter Petrelli — While Peter is on the roof of the Deveaux building with Claude, Noah and Rene attack them, tasering Claude. As Noah fires tasers at Peter, Peter freezes time and flies away with Claude before Noah and Rene can catch them. (Unexpected) As part of Danko's team, Noah tasers Peter. (A Clear and Present Danger) He later aims a rifle at him as he holds Nathan hostage, but claims to have no shot. Peter eventually replicates Nathan's flight and escapes. Afterwards, Noah confirms he purposefully didn't shoot Peter even though he could have. (Trust and Blood)
- Danny Pine — Noah shoots Danny's metallic arm to make him let Meredith go. (Partners)
- William Pine — Noah holds Danny's son hostage in an attempt to recapture Danny. (Partners)
- Claude Rains — In 1999, Noah takes Claude, then his partner to a Texas bridge to kill him for hiding an evo on the Company's orders. As Noah demands the location of the evo Claude is hiding, his gun goes off, hitting Claude in the arm. Enraged, Noah demands to know why Claude couldn't just tell him where the evo is and shoots him again in the chest. As Claude starts to fall off the bridge, Noah shoots him a third time and fires twice more at Claude as he falls over the span to his apparent death. (Company Man) After discovering Claude's survival with the help of Isaac Mendez, Noah and Rene ambush Peter and Claude on the roof of the Deveaux building. Using thermal imaging goggles, Noah locates Claude and shoots him with a taser. However, Peter is able to freeze time and fly away with Claude before Noah and Rene can apprehend them. Noah then calls off the hunt for Claude after hearing that his wife is in the hospital. (Unexpected)
- Renautas pilot — Noah disarms the pilot at gunpoint, then knocks him unconscious with the butt of his pistol. (Under the Mask)
- René's victims — While partnered with René, Noah had him victimize many people.
- St. Jude's Hospital guard — Norris tells Noah that he put a guard in the hospital on June 13, 2014. (Under the Mask)
- West Rosen — After West lands Noah and himself, Noah pins him to the ground. (Cautionary Tales)
- Richard Schwenkman — Noah shoots Richard in the foot to make him reveal where Hiro is and threatens him at gunpoint for information until Harris attacks, allowing Richard to get away. (Game Over)
- Mark Spatney — Noah arrives in Mohinder's lab and tases Mark to stop him from strangling Tracy. (Eris Quod Sum)
- Mohinder Suresh — Noah punches Mohinder, then kicks him into a car (Cautionary Tales). Later, he tasers Mohinder (A Clear and Present Danger).
- Sylar — Noah shoot Sylar several times on three occasions. (Distractions, Fathers & Daughters, The Butterfly Effect)
- Molly Walker — To destroy the Company's tracking system, Noah goes to kill Molly only to discover she's a little girl. Noah and Mohinder enter a standoff before Matt and Molly recognize each other and Matt diffuses the situation. (Landslide, How to Stop an Exploding Man)
- René — When René tries to asphyxiate Noah, Noah pulls out his gun and is forced to shoot René in self defense. (Brave New World) However, this is negated when Noah has his past self use Caspar Abraham erase his memory instead of Rene, causing Rene to be alive once more in the present. (June 13th, Part Two, Sundae, Bloody Sundae)
"He's a murderer!"
"Then you and Gabriel have more in common than you care to admit."
"Shoot 'em all and hope for the best."
- While Noah uses various methods on his victims, his most common method is his Company gun.
...Noah turns the tables and whacks Marcus unconscious.
Adam's • Amanda's • Ando's • Arthur's • Becky's • Danko's • Doyle's • Echo's • Edgar's • Eli's • Elle's • Harris's • Hiro's • Fusor's accomplice's • Jessica's • Knox's • Linda's • Luke & Joanne's • Matt's • Maya's • Miko's • Mohinder's • Niki's • Noah's • Peter's • Phoebe's • Quentin's • René's • Samuel's • Sylar's • Ted's • Tommy's • Tracy's • The Watcher's
|Other Lists: Articles Related to Characters • Articles Related to Elements • Miscellaneous Lists|