Odessa Sheriff's Department
From Heroes Wiki
|Odessa Sheriff's Department|
The Odessa Sheriff's Department is the local law enforcement agency in Odessa, TX.
- A holding cell
- An interrogation room
- Claire Bennet
- Noah Bennet
- The Haitian
- Audrey Hanson
- Matt Parkman
- Nathan Petrelli
- Peter Petrelli
- Sylar (in a vision)
After Peter is arrested for suspicion of Jackie Wilcox's murder, he is kept in a holding cell in the Odessa Sheriff's Department. Nathan arrives and attempts to get him released. Meanwhile, Matt and Audrey arrive and interrogate him about Union Wells High School's Homecoming. Later, Mr. Bennet and Claire arrive to express thanks for Peter's selfless acts. Outside the department, Peter collapses and has a vision of himself being consumed by flames.
Peter Petrelli teleports from a future timeline, takes a police cap and coat, and shoots Nathan twice in the chest as he is about to reveal the existence of evolved humans. He is pursued by himself from the present and cornered in a bathroom, but teleports Peter to Level 5 where he transfers his mind to the body of Jesse Murphy. When Matt Parkman enters the bathroom, Future Peter disguises himself as present Peter and tells Matt that the assassin has escaped.
Attempting to retrieve the gun he shot Nathan with from a storeroom, Matt confronts Peter, who teleports him to Africa.
- According to the logo on the window shows that the department has been in operation since 1955.
- As sign on the Sheriff's Department says the facility is located at 15 King Street. In reality, there is no King Street in Odessa (or in Midland).
- Audrey interviews Claire and Mr. Bennet in Room C-167.
- In an interview with Adam Armus and Kay Foster, it was mentioned how this set was reused: "At one point it was a police station, then it was our prop warehouse, then it was the warehouse for Adam Monroe".
- Apparently, the Odessa Sheriff's Department has a youth softball league.
Nathan holds a press conference at the Sheriff's Department, but it does not end the way he had planned.