Peter holds Sylar against a Level 5 wall.
|First occurrence:||One Giant Leap|
List of Victims
- Future Nathan -- In the "exposed future", Peter's newfound ability gets the better of him and he cuts open Future Nathan's head, killing him. (I Am Become Death)
- Two Flight 195 guards -- When Peter freezes the side off the plane they get blown out and fall to their deaths. (A Clear and Present Danger)
- Caitlin - Peter accidently leaves Caitlin in a possible future, (Out of Time) and later erases that timeline by destroying the Shanti virus which erases her from existence. (Powerless)
- Simone Deveaux - Peter's fight with Isaac Mendez after Isaac betrayed him to the Company results in Isaac shooting and killing Simone while trying to hit Peter. (Unexpected)
- Anyone killed in the Pinehearst Headquarters explosion — Working with Peter to destroy the formula, Flint ignites the formula which destroys Pinehearst Headquarters with several people inside. (Dual)
- Knox - While guarding Nathan on Peter's orders, Knox is frozen and shattered by Tracy Strauss. (Dual)
- Arthur Petrelli -- Peter shoots his father, Sylar delays it to discover something and then releases the bullet, piercing his brain. (Our Father)
- Scott - Under Peter's orders to guard Nathan so he can't interfere, Knox breaks Scott's neck to keep him from helping Nathan. (Dual)
- Noah Bennet -- While trying to save Noah while trapped in Jesse Murphy's body, Peter learns how to access Jesse's power and blasts Knox before he can kill Noah. However, Noah is caught in the blast as well and thrown to the ground. (One of Us, One of Them) Peter, along with Matt and Mohinder, drug Noah's drink and capture him. (Building 26)
- Emile Danko -- Peter shoots Danko in the arm. (Cold Wars)
- Danko's team members -- Peter knocks out at least two members of Danko's team (Trust and Blood). Later, Peter attacks more team members using flash-bangs outside Noah's storage unit and a motel (Cold Wars). In Building 26, Peter helps Matt take control of two members of the team to buy them time to find Daphne. (Exposed)
- Edgar -- Working with Noah Bennet, Peter faces off with Edgar over a compass. Peter replicates Edgar's super speed and fights him hand-to-hand at super speed. Edgar eventually retreats when he can't defeat Peter. (Jump, Push, Fall)
- Eli and Eli's clones -- Peter and Sylar battle and defeat Eli and his clones, knocking out the Prime and saving Matt from death. Later, Peter reads Eli's mind to learn Samuel's plans.
- Flight 195 guards -- Peter acquires new found strength from Mohinder after touching his hand and uses it to fight off the guards on the transport plane. (A Clear and Present Danger)
- Flint -- As Flint guards him in a bank, Peter manages to tap into Jesse Murphy's power while trapped in his body and blasts Flint across the room. Flint is left stunned for a few minutes from the blast. (One of Us, One of Them) In order to escape with Claire, Peter tricks Flint into throwing fire at him, igniting a leaking gas pipe and sending fire towards Flint and Knox, forcing them to duck out of the way. (It's Coming)
- Future Daphne -- When Peter travels to the "exposed future", he encounters Daphne and fights with her at super speed before defeating her with telekinesis while she is distracted. (I Am Become Death)
- Two Safeline guards -- While robbing Pinky's Sportsbook with Ricky and his gang, Peter creates a distraction with two Safeline guards to allow Ricky, Will and Tuko to take them captive. After their capture, Peter leads them away from the sportsbook and roughly shoves the men to the ground. (Kindred)
- Two Pinky's Sportsbook security guards -- While helping Ricky and his gang rob Pinky's Sportsbook, Peter telekinetically moves an armored car to shield his companions from two guards firing at them. Peter slams the armored car into the base of the steps the guards are standing on with enough force to knock them off their feet long enough for the group to escape. (Kindred)
- The Haitian — In a New York shipping yard, Peter punches the Haitian while trying to defend himself and attempts to use his powers on him. However, the Haitian is able to overpower Peter and erase his memories. (Four Months Ago...)
- Future Haitian -- When Peter travels to the "exposed future", he encounters the Haitian while fleeing Future Claire. As he runs past him, Peter hits the Future Haitian with a garbage can lid, knocking him out. (I Am Become Death)
- Knox -- As Knox goes to kill Noah Bennet, Peter inadvertently taps into Jesse Murphy's power and sends Flint flying across the room. Having gotten control of it, Peter blasts Knox with the power, but Future Peter freezes time and takes Peter to see the future before he can aid Noah in finishing the job. (One of Us, One of Them) In order to escape with Claire, Peter tricks Flint into igniting gas in front of him and Knox, forcing them to dive out of the way or be burned. (It's Coming)
- McSorley's son -- In Wandering Rocks Pub, Peter finds McSorley's son and his thug menacing Caitlin. After Peter dispatches his thug, McSorley's son aims a shotgun at him, but Peter knocks it from his hand with telekinesis. McSorley's son punches Peter who sends him flying into a wall with one punch, knocking him out. (Lizards)
- McSorley's thug -- After Peter escapes his bonds at Wandering Rocks Pub, he finds McSorely's son and McSorley's thug menacing Caitlin. As the thug goes to strike Caitlin, Peter fires a blast of electricity at him, stunning the thug before subduing McSorely's son. (Lizards)
- Sparrow Redhouse -- On Flight 195, Peter freezes off the side of the plane, sending Sparrow out through the hole. However, rather than fall to her death, Sparrow manages to use her power to break her fall. (A Clear and Present Danger)
- Isaac Mendez -- After Isaac betrays him to the Company, Peter goes after him for revenge. Isaac tells Peter that he had to stop him from exploding, but Peter believes Isaac did it out jealousy for Peter's relationship with Simone. Peter shoves Isaac against a table, demanding to know what the marks on Isaac's neck mean, but Isaac refuses to answer. Angry at Isaac, Peter throws him across the room with telekinesis, but Isaac grabs his gun and tells Peter he can save New York by killing him. Peter turns invisible and taunts Isaac, throwing paint cans at him, several of which hit Isaac. The fight ends when Simone enters Isaac's loft and Isaac inadvertently shoots and kills her. (Unexpected) Angry at Peter, Isaac fires at Peter again, but Peter turns invisible and flees without injury. (Parasite)
- Adam Monroe -- After being startled by Adam, Peter shoots a bolt of electricity at him, burning Adam's hand before he regenerates. (Out of Time)
- Hiro Nakamura -- At Primatech in Odessa, Texas, Hiro and Peter face off after Hiro wants to kill Adam in revenge for murdering his father and Peter wants to protect him. Hiro charges Peter who fires a blast of electricity at him. However, Hiro teleports across the room and then tries to kill Adam again. After Peter stops him, Hiro teleports behind him and holds his sword to Peter's throat. Peter tells Hiro about the threat of the Shanti virus before using the distraction to shock Hiro through his sword, knocking him out. As they prepare to enter the vault, Hiro appears again to attack Adam, but Peter throws him into a wall with telekinesis, stunning Hiro. As Adam goes to supposedly destroy the virus, Peter begins choking Hiro to death with telekinesis before being interrupted by Matt Parkman. (Powerless)
- Matt Parkman -- Peter and Matt engage in a mind-reading faceoff in the Odessa Sheriff's Department, with both of them experiencing painful mental feedback. (Fallout) At Primatech, Matt telepathically tries to force Peter to go after Adam but Peter resists Matt's attempts and sends him flying down the hallway to stop Matt from interrupting him and Adam. (Powerless) Needing Sylar in order to rescue Emma, Peter visits Matt is Los Angeles and replicates Matt's telepathy, letting him get into Matt's thoughts and learn what he did to Sylar. (The Art of Deception)
- Building 26 personnel — While infiltrating Building 26 with Matt, Peter helps Matt force the guards in the lobby to let them go up without an issue and sends away an agent in the operations room so he can use the computer. (Exposed)
- Angela Petrelli -- Peter's new ability gets the better of him and he starts cutting his mother's skull. However, Sylar knocks him out before he can harm Angela too much. (Angels and Monsters)
- Future Angela — In the outbreak future, Peter is confronted by the future version of his mother who tries to help him remember so he can change history. In frustration, Peter yells at her before inadvertently accessing his telepathy and reading her mind to learn through her memories of him who she really is to Peter. (Out of Time)
- Nathan Petrelli -- After Nathan claims at a press conference that Peter attempted suicide, Peter punches him in the face. After being restrained briefly and then released, Peter punches Nathan again for trying to rationalize his actions away. (One Giant Leap). As Nathan flies him into the air to stop him from destroying New York City when he explodes, Peter releases radiation that causes severe burns to Nathan. The shockwave also knocks Nathan unconscious, but Peter rescues him mid-air from a potentially fatal fall. (Four Months Ago...) At Pinehearst Headquarters, Peter points a gun at Nathan after he refuses to help destroy the formula. Peter then pretends to give the gun to Nathan, but instead punches him out while he's distracted. They later fight in the Pinehearst lab before Flint ignites the formula and Peter flies himself and Nathan to safety. (Dual). Three months after that, Peter grabs his brother and holds a gun to his head (Trust and Blood). After learning of the truth of Nathan's death, Peter helps Nathan's personality regain control over Sylar's body. However, Nathan is unable to hold onto himself for long and throws himself off a roof to end himself. Peter stops him, holding onto Nathan to keep him from falling, but Nathan convinces Peter that he is gone and Peter lets go. "Nathan" falls several stories to his death before reverting back into Sylar with Nathan's personality gone for good. (The Fifth Stage)
- Pinehearst Headquarters guard -- As Peter enters Pinehearst with Rene, a guard asks them for ID. Peter then points a gun at the man before Rene knocks him out. (Our Father)
- Victoria Pratt -- Working with Adam Monroe, Peter visits Victoria in Seasermont, Maine to find the Shanti virus. Victoria lies about the location of the virus to Peter and after following him outside, shoots Peter with a shotgun and goes to kill Adam. However, Peter regenerates and knocks Victoria out with the butt of her own shotgun. Needing to know where to look for the virus, Peter then reads her mind before Adam kills Victoria when she tries to kill Peter again after being released. (Truth & Consequences)
- Primatech Paper Co. guards -- As Peter and Adam walk through the Primatech Paper Co. basement, heading to the vault, Peter uses his abilities to subdue several guards. (Powerless)
- Claude Rains -- After Claude throws him off the roof of the Deveaux building in an attempt to force Peter to fly, Peter grabs Claude and holds him against a wall as he berates Claude who would've killed him if Peter hadn't unexpectedly managed to regenerate. (Distractions) After Claude gets angry at him when Noah and the Haitian catch up to them, Peter shoves Claude off of him. (Unexpected)
- Baron Samedi -- In Haiti, after Nathan flies Baron Samedi into a car, Peter takes aim at him with an AK-47 and orders Rene to suppress his brother's power so Peter can kill him. However, Rene tells Peter that Baron Samedi is his responsibility before wiping his brother's mind. (The Eclipse, Part 2)
- Four of Baron Samedi's men -- To buy Nathan and Rene time to get away, Peter engages in a gunfight with four of Baron Samedi's men. After running out of ammunition, Peter surrenders but Nathan and Rene return and subdue three of the men. As the fourth is distracted with them, Peter hits him over the head with his empty gun and takes the man's rifle. (The Eclipse, Part 2)
- Sylar -- At Mohinder's apartment, Peter mimics Sylar's telekinesis and attacks him (.07%). Later, Peter pounds Sylar at Kirby Plaza (How to Stop an Exploding Man), breaks his neck in Level 5 (Angels and Monsters), flies him into a wall, electrocutes him, and knocks him out (Dying of the Light). Peter shape shifts into the President and tranquilizes him (An Invisible Thread). Peter faces Sylar armed with the power of mental manipulation and beats him in a physical fight while his powers are surpressed. Peter then nails him to a table with a nail gun as regeneration is blocked and when Sylar refuses to become Nathan, he uses his ability to help Nathan regain control. Later, he lets Sylar as Nathan fall from a rooftop, but after he turns back into Sylar, he regenerates. (The Fifth Stage) While trapped in a nightmare together, Peter punches Sylar in anger. (The Wall)
- Samuel Sullivan -- Peter uses flight to tackle Samuel, disrupting his concentration and preventing the massacare he was trying to create. Peter then replicates terrakinesis from Samuel and enters a battle with him, the two evenly matched and at a draw until Hiro teleports away with the carnies, stripping both of their extra power. Peter then punches Samuel in the face and throws him onstage. (Brave New World)
- Mohinder Suresh -- In the Pinehearst Headquarters lab, Peter finds Mohinder preparing to inject himself with the corrected formula and aims a gun at him when he refuses to let Peter destroy the formula. As the two discuss what Mohinder taking the formula has done to him, Daphne steals the formula from Mohinder's hand. Believing Peter to be responsible, Mohinder attacks him, disarming Peter but is stopped from hurting him by Flint and Knox. (Dual)
- Tuko -- In a shipping container in Cork, Ireland, Ricky and his gang find Peter chained up. When Peter can't remember anything, Tuko approaches him threateningly with a large wrench. In response, Peter instinctively hits him with a blast of electricity, sending Tuko flying backwards. (Four Months Later...)
- Will -- While preparing to rob Pinky's Sportsbook, Peter inadvertently reads Will's mind and learns that he's planning on betraying Ricky and his gang for the money. However, as Will didn't speak aloud and Ricky trusts him over Peter, Ricky dismisses Peter's claims. After the robbery, Will pulls a gun on Ricky and demands the money. When Peter tries to intervene, Will shoots him, apparently killing Peter. As Will continues to threaten Ricky, Peter regenerates and pins Will to a wall with telekinesis to save Ricky. Peter chokes Will telekinetically, nearly killing the man before Caitlin gets him to let Will go. (Kindred)
Victims from Alternate Timelines
- In the "explosion future", several Homeland Security guards are killed by Peter
- In the "explosion future", approximately half of the citizens of New York City are killed when Peter explodes in Kirby Plaza.
- In the "explosion future", Peter kills both Micah Sanders and Ando Masahashi when he destroys New York City.
- Peter Petrelli from four years in the future teleports to a press conference held by Nathan in order to shoot him.
- Peter sets off a bomb that kills 200 people.
- Peter traps his present day self in the body of Jesse Murphy to keep him out of the way.
Peter generates a spark of lightning...
Peter disarms McSorley's thug with telekinesis...
When Will betrays the team, Peter grabs Will using telekinesis...
...and pins him to a wall, choking him.
...and sends Matt Parkman down the hallway, all using telekinesis.
...and cuts his skull partially, killing him.
(I Am Become Death)
...and breaks his neck.
(Angels and Monsters)
Adam's • Amanda's • Ando's • Arthur's • Becky's • Danko's • Doyle's • Echo's • Edgar's • Eli's • Elle's • Erica's • Hachiro's • Harris's • Hiro's • Fusor's accomplice's • Jessica's • Knox's • Linda's • Luke & Joanne's • Matt's • Maya's • Miko's • Mohinder's • Niki's • Noah's • Peter's • Phoebe's • Quentin's • René's • Samuel's • Sylar's • Ted's • Tommy's • Tracy's • The Watcher's
|Other Lists: Articles Related to Characters • Articles Related to Elements • Miscellaneous Lists|