From Heroes Wiki
Peter can paint the future.
|Current status:||In Peter's possession|
Using his precognitive ability, Peter paints two figures, a man and a woman, alongside a building which Caitlin believes is a church. The streets signs are French, and Caitlin wonders if Peter has painted Montreal. It leads Peter to the place he needed to go as he had no memories. He painted the future by accident in this instance as he was trying to figure out where to go next and accidentally tapped into this power.
- The hand which Peter uses to paint or draw changes. For example; in Don't Look Back he uses his right hand to draw but, in Hiros when he finishes Isaac's painting he uses his left hand.
- Tim Sale is responsible for creating the line drawings that become Peter's art (just as he did for Isaac's paintings). However, Tim acknowledged Dave Stewart as the one responsible for giving Peter's art a different style: "Peter's art was made to look different by the great Dave Stewart taking my pencils and giving them a 'colored pencil' effect. I drew it just the same."
- According to Tim Sale, Jeph Loeb drew the stick figures of Peter hovering next to Nathan.
- Peter's painting from Fight or Flight depicts a building at the corner of Saint Laurent Blvd, and Rue Saint Jaques. That is a real street-corner in Montreal, found at GPS coordinates 45.5068N, 73.5573W.
- According to his message board, Tim Sale's original depiction of the Montreal scene was mirrored from the way it appeared on air. It was decided that the image should be flipped, and so the street signs were Photoshopped in later on.
- For other uses of painting, see painting (disambig).
|Artwork by artist|
|Specific works and collections||
9th Wonders! • Exploding Man • Hiro and the Dinosaur • Homecoming Series • Invisibility Series • Isaac Dead Series • Isaac's sketchbooks • The missing painting • Mona Lisa • Series of eight • Uluru • World Splitting in Half
|Other Things: Clothing • Documents • Drugs • Food • Items • Jewelry • Media • Medical Conditions • Money • Phones • Publications • Research • Technology • Vehicles • Weapons|