From Heroes Wiki
Peter holds Sylar against a Level 5 wall.
List of Victims
- Future Nathan — In the "exposed future", Peter's newfound ability gets the better of him and he cuts open Future Nathan's head. (I Am Become Death)
- Arthur Petrelli — Peter shoots his father, Sylar delays it to discover something and then releases the bullet, piercing his brain. (Our Father)
- Two Flight 195 guards — When Peter freezes the side off the plane they get blown out and fall to their deaths. (A Clear and Present Danger)
- Noah Bennet — Peter, along with Matt and Mohinder, drug Noah's drink and capture him. (Building 26)
- Emile Danko — Peter shoots Danko in the arm. (Cold Wars)
- Danko's team members — Peter knocks out at least two members of Danko's team (Trust and Blood). Later, Peter attacks more team members using flash-bangs outside Noah's storage unit and a motel (Cold Wars).
- Edgar — Peter replicates Edgar's ability and defeats him in hand to hand combat.
- Eli and Eli's clones — Peter and Sylar battle and defeat Eli and his clones, knocking out the Prime and saving Matt from death. Later, Peter reads Eli's mind to learn Samuel's plans.
- Flight 195 guards — Peter acquires new found strength from Mohinder after touching his hand and uses it to fight off the guards on the transport plane. (A Clear and Present Danger)
- Future Daphne — When Peter travels to the "exposed future", he encounters Daphne and fights with her at super speed before defeating her with telekinesis while she is distracted. (I Am Become Death)
- Future Haitian — When Peter travels to the "exposed future", he encounters the Haitian and knocks him out. (I Am Become Death)
- McSorley's son — Peter stops McSorley's son from charging at him. (Lizards)
- McSorley's thug — When the thug is about to get rough with Caitlin, Peter throws lightning at him and renders him unconscious. (Lizards)
- Isaac Mendez — In a bout of rage, Peter fights with Isaac in his loft. (Unexpected)
- Adam Monroe — Peter shoots lightning at Adam, who regenerates and asks Peter why he did that. (Out of Time)
- Hiro Nakamura — Peter uses electricity to shock Hiro's sword and knock Hiro out; he later throws Hiro against a wall and chokes him. (Powerless)
- Matt Parkman — Peter and Matt engage in a mind-reading faceoff in the Odessa Sheriff's Department, with both of them experiencing painful mental feedback (Fallout); later, Peter telekinetically throws Matt down a hallway (Powerless).
- Angela Petrelli — Peter's new ability gets the better of him and he starts cutting his mother's skull. (Angels and Monsters)
- Nathan Petrelli — After Nathan lies about Peter's flying, Peter punches his brother a few times (One Giant Leap). Later, the two of them duel in the Pinehearst lab (Dual). Three months after that, Peter grabs his brother and holds a gun to his head (Trust and Blood).
- Primatech Paper Co. guards — As Peter and Adam walk through the Primatech Paper Co. basement, heading to the vault, Peter uses his abilities to subdue several guards. (Powerless)
- Sylar — At Mohinder's apartment, Peter mimics Sylar's telekinesis and attacks him (.07%). Later, Peter pounds Sylar at Kirby Plaza (How to Stop an Exploding Man), breaks his neck in Level 5 (Angels and Monsters), flies him into a wall, electrocutes him, and knocks him out (Dying of the Light). Peter shape shifts into the President and tranquilizes him (An Invisible Thread). Peter faces Sylar armed with the power of mental manipulation and beats him in a physical fight while his powers are surpressed. Peter then nails him to a table with a nail gun as regeneration is blocked and when Sylar refuses to become Nathan, he uses his ability to help Nathan regain control. Later, he lets Sylar as Nathan fall from a rooftop, but after he turns back into Sylar, he regenerates. (The Fifth Stage) While trapped in a nightmare together, Peter punches Sylar in anger. (The Wall)
- Samuel Sullivan — Peter uses flight to tackle Samuel, disrupting his concentration and preventing the massacare he was trying to create. Peter then replicates terrakinesis from Samuel and enters a battle with him, the two evenly matched and at a draw until Hiro teleports away with the carnies, stripping both of their extra power. Peter then punches Samuel in the face and throws him onstage. (Brave New World)
- Tuko — Peter fires a spark from his hand that sends Tuko flying backwards. (Four Months Later...)
- Will — When Will betrays Ricky's crew, Peter pins him to a wall and chokes him. (Kindred)
Victims from Alternate Timelines
- In the "explosion future", several Homeland Security guards are killed by Peter
- In the "explosion future", approximately half of the citizens of New York City are killed when Peter explodes in Kirby Plaza.
- Peter Petrelli from four years in the future teleports to a press conference held by Nathan in order to shoot him.
- Peter sets off a bomb that kills 200 people.
Peter generates a spark of lightning...
Peter disarms McSorley's thug with telekinesis...
When Will betrays the team, Peter grabs Will using telekinesis...
...and pins him to a wall, choking him.
...and sends Matt Parkman down the hallway, all using telekinesis.
...and cuts his skull partially, killing him.
...and breaks his neck.
Adam's • Amanda's • Arthur's • Becky's • Danko's • Doyle's • Echo's • Edgar's • Eli's • Elle's • Fusor's accomplice's • Jessica's • Knox's • Linda's • Maya's • Mohinder's • Noah's • Peter's • René's • Samuel's • Sylar's • Ted's • Tracy's • The Watcher's
|Other Lists: Articles Related to Characters • Articles Related to Elements • Miscellaneous Lists|