|Location:||Fort Lee, NJ|
|First appearance||The Second Coming|
|Known leaders:||Arthur Petrelli (deceased), |
Nathan Petrelli (deceased)
|Known members:||Before destruction: |
Elle Bishop (deceased),
Flint Gordon, Jr. (deceased),
Dr. Livitz (deceased),
Maury Parkman (deceased),
Priscilla Van Cleef
Daphne Millbrook (deceased)
|Affiliated sites:||Pinehearst Headquarters|
According to their site, Pinehearst Company is working on becoming one of the nation's leading biotechnology companies through their products of superior quality and innovative methods. They hope to help build the future with their products in the fields of medicine, science, and technology. Current projects include the Energy Initiatives to study climate change and energy consumption, and the Biotech Training Program, focused on enhancing the nation's biotechnology industry.
- Elle Bishop (deceased)
- Flint Gordon, Jr. (deceased)
- Carla Klaus
- Knox (deceased)
- Dr. Livitz (deceased)
- Samir Mellouk (formerly)
- Daphne Millbrook (formerly, deceased)
- Hiro Nakamura (formerly)
- Maury Parkman (deceased)
- Arthur Petrelli (deceased)
- Nathan Petrelli (deceased)
- Tracy Strauss
- Mohinder Suresh
- Sylar (formerly)
- Aaron Taylor
- Priscilla Van Cleef
Additionally, in a possible future, the following people were employed by Pinehearst:
For an episode-by-episode summary, see Pinehearst Company: Season Three History.
Pinehearst, under the command of Arthur Petrelli works to put together the genetic modification formula to give everyone powers. They also recruit various evos through speedster Daphne Millbrook. Amongst the evos hired by Pinehearst are Knox, Flint, Tracy Strauss and Sylar while Mohinder Suresh works for Pinehearst in hopes of correcting the problems caused by his imperfect version of the formula. In the exposed future, Pinehearst is shown to be the headquarters of President Nathan Petrelli. After Peter Petrelli his powers stolen by his father, he's held captive in Pinehearst until he escapes with Sylar's help. Eventually, Peter returns to Pinehearst with Rene to kill his father. Arthur is eventually killed by the combined efforts of Peter, Sylar and Rene and Peter sets out to destroy the formula to prevent the future he foresaw. With the help of Flint and Knox, Peter destroys all the intact vials of the formula while Hiro Nakamura steals the written version with the help of Daphne Millbrook and later destroys it. Eventually, Flint ignites the formula, destroying Pinehearst. Peter manages to escape with his brother Nathan by using the formula to recover Nathan's flight through new ability.
The company's website, pinehearstresearch.com, contains more information on the company.
Cassandra Hays finds a Pinehearst business card, and nine Pinehearst files (on Hiro Nakamura, Shanti Suresh, Claire Bennet, Molly Walker, Mohinder Suresh, Alex Woodward, Dahlia Hays, Cassandra Hays, and Micah Sanders).
- According to Heroes Interactive, scenes that take place at the Pinehearst building were actually shot at the Borax Inc. facility in Valencia, CA. The building is known for its "Twenty-Mule Team" soap ads that starred Ronald Reagan.
- The address of Pinehearst Company is 26877 Century Drive, Fort Lee, NJ. Their telephone number is 877-309-7463.
- The business card for Pinehearst Company misspells the address of the website as pinehearstreasearch.com.
- There is a famous golf course in North Carolina called "Pinehurst". The name is pronounced the same as Pinehearst. It is located in the Berkshires like the wide spot Arthur took his boys fishing, as Nathan remembers in It's Coming.
- The Pinehearst logo, as seen on it's business cards, is two intertwined helices. Angela Petrelli also said that the helix was the logo of Arthur's law firm.
- According to the graphic novel Truths, Arthur named Pinehearst after Nathan and Peter.
In a possible future, Claire wears the company's logo.
Ando also wears the pin.
Knox wears his pin proudly.
- pinehearstresearch.com -- the company's official website
- pinehearstcompany.com -- A fan made website
- For other uses of Pinehearst, see Pinehearst (disambig).
Please refer to Theory:Pinehearst Company for fan-created theories and other speculation.