From Heroes Wiki
(Redirected from Primatech)
|This article is a stub. You can help by .|
In particular, this article needs links that refer to either "the Company" or "Primatech Research" to be fixed.
| This is a disambiguation page—it lists subjects that have to do with Heroes which might be easily confused. |
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Primatech could refer to:
- The Company, sometimes simply called "Primatech".
- A Primatech agent, who discusses with Thompson the possibility of moving captives to different cells.
- A Primatech agent, who attempts to abduct a teenage patient and exploit his electrical arcs.
- Primatech Executive Services (PES), who seek contractors with experience in intelligence, law enforcement, or military operations.
- Primatech Field Operations Center 06, where Anna is taken for interrogation.
- Primatech Forward Operating Facility 14, a Primatech field office in Chadspear, England.
- Primatech Research, the Company's Hartsdale facility where Bob's office and Adam's cell are located.
- A Primatech secretary who informs Claude that Noah Bennet is now officially his new partner.
- Primatech Paper Co., located in Odessa, TX, where Mr. Bennet works, but as a front for the Company.
- A Primatech detention facility, located in upstate New York, where a Kill Squad member tried to kill Red Eye.
- A Primatech safe house, located in an apartment in London, England, which the Kill Squad used as a base to plan their attack on Elle.
- A Primatech warehouse, located in London, England, from where a video file on Red Eye was stolen.
- A Primatech facility, located in Tappen, NJ, where Angela interrogates Rachel Mills.
- Primatech's files, which have been kept since at least 1963 and chronicle cases and personnel.
- primatechpaper.com, NBC's Heroes Evolutions website and phone system.
- The underground railroad, Primatech Paper Co. in the explosion future.
- Any of the From the Files of Primatech graphic novels:
| || || || |
| || || || |