Mr. Bennet gives Mohinder a business card with Primatech Paper Co.'s website and phone number.
primatechpaper.com is the website of the Primatech Paper Company.
As part of Heroes Evolutions, a real-world version of the website could be "hacked" to uncover files that revealed further information on the covert activities of the organization behind Primatech Paper.
- 1 About
- 2 Heroes Evolutions
- 3 Fantastic Four
- 4 Information Concerning Noah Bennet
- 5 Richard Drucker's file
- 6 Assignment Tracker 2.0
- 7 Source Code
- 8 Notes
- 9 Trivia
- 10 Fan Theories
When Claire comes to Noah Bennet's apartment, Lauren's computer has a browser that is opened to primatechpaper.com. Lauren uses the site to search the carnival employee database, which includes files on Lydia, Becky, and Damian. The website's address is http://www.primatechpaper.com//authorization.
The following is a transcript of what the operator says when calling 1-800-PRIMA16:
Pressing "1" returns the following message:
Pressing "2" returns the following message:
Pressing '3' returns the following message:
Part 1: Job Application
To the unsuspecting public, the website appears to be a simple company profile of the Primatech Paper Co., with a simple Job Opportunities inquiry section.
Texting APPLY to 46622 will send the user this text message in return:
Texting PAPER to 46622 will send the user this text message in return:
Replying Y or YES will result in the following text message:
To use the registration system users could:
- Call the phone number 1-800-PRIMA16 (1-800-774-6216).
- At the main menu, select option 3 (Personnel) and listen to the message. At this point, the user is given a passcode, MT36, and given the opportunity to enter a cell phone number to receive text messages.
- Visit the primatechpaper.com web site.
- Click the "Jobs" button.
- Enter the passcode.
- Fill out the contact information form.
An analysis of the page revealed that your answers to the 7 questions were evaluated to give you a code between 1 and 3. The algorithm used ranked every answer as either 1, 2, or 3, and then worked out which one you answered most often. Thus it is a very basic form of personality test.
The answers were typed as follows:
|Question||Type 1||Type 2||Type 3|
|If you work at a store and see a woman steal a can of soup to feed her family, would you:||Inform the store manager||Pay for it yourself||Ignore it|
|If you see a turtle lying upside-down on its shell in the middle of the road, you:||Run over it||Take it to safety||Avoid it|
|How do you reach conclusions?||Research||Logic||Emotion|
|How often do you put yourself above others?||Only if it benefits me||Always||Never|
|Are you fueled by:||Money||Passion||Routine|
|At a party, you are:||An eavesdropper||A gracious host||The center of attention|
|In stressful situations, you react by:||Emulating proven leaders||Taking charge||Avoiding it|
Any type value can be obtained by simply selecting 4 or more answers in that type's column. It seems that "Type 1" would be most like Mr. Bennet's personality. "Type 2" represents a determined (but just) personality like Mohinder Suresh. "Type 3" represents a non-confrontational conformist personality.
Filling out the form will initiate an email like the following:
... The Response
On January 25, 2007, people who submitted their applications received an email like the following:
The user then receives one of three types of responses, depending on the personality tests results:Type 1: Type 2: Type 3:
The remainder of the message is retention and unsubscribe information:
If the user chooses to have text (SMS) messages sent to them, they will also receive one of three text messages (UPDATE, TEXT, JOBS) depending on how they answered their application, thus making it easy to know which email they will receive:Type 1: Type 2: Type 3: If the user sends a text message back to 46622 with the word UPDATE, TEXT, or JOBS, the user will receive a text message saying:
Primatech Paper is now recruiting for an upcoming project. The following message was posted at Evs Dropper's blog on October 14, 2008.
Part 2: The Hacker
Hana Gitelman Makes Contact...Once the applicant received email confirmation for the application, the applicant received a text message saying:
On January 29, 2007, after the airing of The Fix, those who applied to the website received the following email:
Alternative 1: Users browsing on an Internet enabled cellular phone:
- Go to the "About Us" page of the Primatech Paper WAP site.
- Click on the small Primatech Logo and it redirects to this info page. The current message says:
Previous messages found by submitting user's name and phone number on the mobile "Careers" page:
Alternative 2: Users who signed up for text messaging will receive the following message:
Hana later made contact via text message with information on Sylar's password:
The clues Hana is talking about are the differently colored letters on her Assignment Tracker page that, when put together, form GGeh81zu, Sylar's password.
On February 5, 2007, Hana once again contacted registered users with an additional password for Theodore Sprague's folder:
Via Text Message:
On February 12, 2007, Hana once again contacted registered users with another additional password for Matt Parkman's folder:
Via Text Message:
On February 12, 2007, Hana also sent the following message containing Mr. Bennet's access code (42307#) to be entered when calling 1-800-PRIMA16 (1-800-774-6216):
Via Text Message:
... Hacking Mr. Bennet's Tasks
Navigate to the PrimatechPaper.com About page and mouse over the Primatech logo (it will have the symbol mixed into the image). Clicking the logo brings up a prompt. Enter "bennet" as the user and "claire" as the password as directed and you are taken to an assignment tracker page with 4 available folder choices:
- The passwords start with the initials of the person about whom the profile in the folder is provided (as in, "HG" for Hana, "TS" for Theodore, and "GG" for Gabriel).
- If the user accesses the folder and fails to enter the correct password, an access violation message is generated indicating the user's IP address is logged. The IP address displayed on that page is not always the player's, but can be either an intermediary server (like a proxy or TOR), one of the player's ISP's Master Domains (if their ISP only uses a few domains and all of its users are on network domains), or one of the range of domains that belongs to the player's ISP that they used for networking efficiency.
- The characters in Mr. Bennet's files all have one element in common — they are known to have been marked by the Company
- On January 29, 2007, during the airing of The Fix while Claire and Zach are on Mr. Bennet's computer, Hana hacked into the viewers' computers on Heroes Interactive with the following message:
- The password CLSx172 does not give the user access to the Assignment Tracker, and it is believed that the password CLSx172 was changed to claire.
- On February 5, 2007, Hana released the password for Theodore Sprague.
... Folder Contents
The first folder consists of a dossier for Hana, including several photos, Hana's Mossad psychological profile, and a medical diagram.
The second folder contains a dossier for Matt Parkman. Included are several photos and a medical chart. In the Research Documents tab on Matt's dossier is a file labeled "Scientific Studies", but it is marked as locked and is currently not clickable. The term "Broadman 41" on his medical chart refers to Brodmann's area 41 (aka Heschl's gyrus) of the brain - part of the primary auditory cortex. Interestingly, in addition to potentially being linked to telepathy, it also plays a part in auditory hallucinations in schizophrenics.
The third folder contains a dossier for Ted Sprague. Ted's dossier also includes a locked, unaccessible "Scientific Studies" file in the Research Documents tab.
In the fourth folder is a dossier for Sylar including a medical chart with GGeh81zu in the corner. This code can also be found on Hana's profile by combining all the blue letters in her text.
... Hana's Website
Hana sent a message directing fans to her website: http://www.samantha48616e61.com/:
Via Text Message:
For more details, see Hana's website
Part 3: Surveillance
On December 3, 2007, Hana alerted readers of her blog to view the surveillance cameras at primatechpaper.com. Five video feeds were available. RSL Zone 3 Corridor 26, RSL Zone 3 Corridor 27, and RSL Zone 3 Corridor 28 each showed empty hallways and lab rooms. RSL Zone 3 Corridor 29 and RSL Zone 3 Corridor 30 both showed static.
On December 11, 2007, RSL Zone 3 Corridor 26 showed Mohinder looking into a microscope as Sylar checks his surroundings. As well, Corridor 27 shows an empty hallway outside the Reed Street Laboratories. (Note: When viewed in detail, Corridors 26 and 27 both change to Corridor 28.)
primatechpaper.com advertises a Fantastic 4 employee screening on its about page.
Information Concerning Noah Bennet
After the departure of Noah Bennet the site was updated with information concerning Noah Bennet.
After the departure of Noah Bennet and the termination of Mr. Thompson, new management positions have become avalible.
On May 13, 2008, evsdropr sent a text message and email with news that during Noah's detainment, his voicemails would be forwarded to Thompson, Jr. instead. Calling 1-800-PRIMA16 and dialing 42307# will send caller's to Mr. Bennet's voicemail. However, when a message is left, the operator explains that it will be forwarded to Mr. Thompson.
Richard Drucker's file
Users can access Richard Drucker's file by entering the passwords given into the log-in screen which will appear after the user clicks on the assignments.
Richard Drucker's profile has very little information in it.
On February 7, 2008, data files were updated. Files are regularly updated. For more information about the system, see Assignment Tracker 2.0.
Primatech has Assignment Tracker profiles on the following Heroes characters. (To see this table sorted alphabetically or numerically, click the appropriate heading.)
|Flint Gordon, Jr.||C013||FGzrf31n|
See Also: Assignment Tracker 2.0
On March 10, 2008 a message was sent referring to Primatech's Assignment Tracker: http://www.primatechpaper.com/about.php. Going to this page results in source code, when it appears and the page it is on differs depending on the browser used. In Internet Explorer the Assignment Tracker loads then switches to the source code for http://primatechpaper.com/AT_2.0/assignmentTracker.php, where all the passwords can be found. In Firefox the page immediately shows the source code of http://primatechpaper.com/about.php, an interesting thing found in this code is the line // echo("Login correct, welcome Joe"); . However, as of March 15, 2008, the source code no longer appears. The title for the Assignment Tracker Login is missing an "s" and the browser title of the Assignment Tracker page is missing the letter "n".
- The Heroes 360 promotional site should not be confused with primatechpaper.org, a parody-laden Heroes fansite.
- The "Careers" page on http://www.primatechpaper.com/wap gives users the option of signing up for updates.
- The official Heroes site on NBC has an ad for Primatech paper promoting the toll free number 1-800-Prima16.
- A promotion displays the phrase "Management position now available".
- The questions asked of job applicants are similar to questions asked of replicants in the Ridley Scott movie Blade Runner. The questions are used to distinguish real humans from the artificially engineered humans by overloading their emotional response.
- The domain primatechpaper.com was registered on October 31st, 2006. The registrant is listed as "Heroes", with Heroes writer and script coordinator Oliver Grigsby listed as the administrative contact. The website is hosted on the same server as NBC.com. As of January 10, 2007, the registrant was changed to General Electric Company, Internet Registrations.
Please refer to Theory:Primatechpaper.com for fan-created theories and other speculation.
9thwonders.com • activatingevolution.org • brianundaunted • corinthianlasvegas.com • Evs Dropper's blog • Hana's website • HeroTruther • Hiro's blog • lasvegasniki.com • pinehearstresearch.com • primatechpaper.com • votepetrelli.com • WAP sites • yamagatofellowship.org
|Related Evolutions Portals: Characters • Locations • Other|