Prison ambush agent
From Heroes Wiki
|Prison ambush agent|
|First appearance||Walls, Part 1|
|Occupation||Works for Matt Parkman|
The agent tries to attack the prisoners, but is stopped by Peter's newly-acquired ability. The man goes after Hiro—he smashes a wall, but Hiro ducks out of the way. Hiro uses his sword and the two continue fighting. In the end, the agent is defeated and the inmates leave the man tangled at the prison.
- It is unclear what ability this agent has, if he has one at all. However, the other two agents in the ambush team clearly have powers.
- This agent is able to lift Hiro clear off the ground with one hand and crumble a wall with his fist.
- Peter and Hiro conclude that one of the guards must have a power that keeps them from stopping time.
Despite being able to easily lift Hiro...
- For the agent who is capable of manipulating electricity, see agent (electric manipulation).
- For the female agent who is capable of running very fast, see agent (super speed).
Please refer to Theory:Prison ambush agent for fan-created theories and other speculation.
Electric manipulation agent •
Super speed agent •
Prison ambush agent •
Redhead prisoner •