From Heroes Wiki
Claire plans her revenge against Brody.
The characters in Heroes face problems, and are hurt. Sometimes, they decide to seek revenge.
Season One Recurrences
- Claire attempts to injure Brody by crashing his car.
- Hiro and Ando are assaulted by the men they cheated at the casino's poker table.
- Jessica threatens Linderman's henchman after the man threatens her son.
- Claire punches Jackie in the face for teasing Zach.
- Jessica buys a sniper rifle, planning to kill D.L. for taking off with their son.
- Jessica shoots D.L. in the shoulder in her attempt to kill him for taking off with their son.
- Eden attempts to execute Sylar for the murder of Chandra Suresh.
- Sylar throws Mr. Bennet against his cell wall saying, "That was for the haircut."
- Officer Smith is all too happy to restrain Niki.
- Ted and Hana enlist Matt in their search for revenge.
- Steve Gustavson seeks revenge on the partner (Hope) who betrayed him.
- Peter attacks Isaac in his loft because Isaac betrayed Peter and Claude to Mr. Bennet.
- Isaac attempts to shoot and kill Peter partly because of Peter's current relationship with Isaac's ex, Simone.
- Mohinder tries to execute Sylar for the murder of his father.
- Nathan is working with the FBI to bring action against Linderman for his immoral acts.
Season Two Recurrences
- Claire and West seek revenge against Debbie for her behavior; they stage an attack on Claire, but nobody believes Debbie's story about a masked man flying away.
- Caitlin tells Peter that she wants to accompany him to Montreal so she can get her revenge on Ricky's killer.
- Niki Sanders attempts to kill Bob, after Maury Parkman shows her an image of Bob killing D.L.
- Adam Monroe/Takezo Kensei vows revenge on Hiro, swearing that as long as he lives, he will lay waste to everything Hiro cares about.
- Elle shocks Claire and West after she is released by Noah, who captured her after Bob kidnapped Claire.
- Noah shoots Elle in the arm after she shocks Claire and West.
- Claire threatens to expose the Company as revenge for the death of her father.
- Hiro seeks revenge against Adam Monroe for killing his father.
- Micah tackles and beats Damon after Damon steals Micah's comics.
- Hiro fights Peter when the latter refuses to let him have revenge against Adam Monroe.
- After learning Sylar murdered Alejandro, Maya Herrera threatens Sylar.
- When Bob Bishop tells Noah Bennet that Claire is going to ruin The Company, Noah just smiles.
- For killing his father, Hiro teleports Adam Monroe into a coffin buried in an unmarked grave.
Season Three Recurrences
- Claire Bennet tells her mother that she wants to learn how to fight to hurt Sylar for attacking her in her home.
- Noah tells The Haitian that he's only going to work with Sylar long enough to learn how to kill him.
- In the future, Claire aims her gun at Sylar's son because Sylar "took everything" from her.
- After Knox kills Noah Gray, Sylar starts to beat him mercilessly and then explodes.
- Noah Bennet tries to convince Stephen Canfield to make Sylar disappear for hurting Claire.
- Arthur puts Angela in a state of paralysis.
- Elle Bishop electrocutes Lyle Bennet. Lyle returns the favor by dumping water on Elle, conducting her own powers back onto her.
- Peter mocks Flint and calls him weak. Flint lights up his hands with plans to hurt Peter in retaliation.
- Because Sylar killed her father, Elle tortures him.
- Noah Bennet tries to kill Elle and Sylar for shooting Claire.
- Noah succeeds in slitting Sylar's throat, killing him.
- Sylar tries to slit Noah's throat in revenge.
- Sylar locks Meredith Gordon, Noah and Claire Bennet, and Angela Petrelli in the Primatech building in order to get revenge on them.
- Claire threatens to kill Sylar if he harms Noah.
- Claire stabs Sylar in the back of the head and leaves him to burn.
- When Danko and his team shoot Daphne, Matt Parkman takes over the mind of a soldier and causes him to shoot at the others.
- Matt states that he's going to hunt Danko until he gets revenge.
- Luke Campbell tells his mother that his earlier fight was him getting revenge on boys spreading slander about her.
- Mohinder Suresh believes Matt Parkman to be using telepathy to painfully extract information from Noah Bennet as a tool for vengeance.
- Sylar remembers Samson Gray kill his mother. He decides to find his father and kill him.
- Peter brings the video footage of Flight 195's hostages to the nightly news, exposing Nathan's operation.
- Sylar finds his father and says he's there to kill him. After Samson attacks him in attempt to take his powers, Sylar strangles him with the oxygen tubes, but spares him and leaves, saying that Samson is going to die anyway because of his cancer.
- Sylar, who blames Noah Bennet for ruining his life, states that he wants to destroy him.
- Matt Parkman threatens to shoot Alena to make Danko feel the same way he made Matt feel when Daphne died.
- Mr. Shaw attacks Chandra Suresh for slapping his daughter.
- Enraged by discovering Angela lied to her to make her stay at Coyote Sands, Alice hits her sister with a lightning bolt.
- Seeing Mohinder try to calm her down and recalling Chandra do the same, Alice hits him with a lightning, too.
Season Four Recurrences
- Samuel takes down a police station because of Jeremy's death.
- While under the employment of The Company, Noah kills Becky's father. In the present day, Becky seeks revenge.
- If Peter would not have been successful in drawing the Nathan persona out of Sylar, Peter plans to take revenge on Sylar for all of the latter's sins.
Graphic Novel Recurrences
- Mohinder's grandmother tells Mohinder stories about Kali, the vengeful Hindu goddess. (Monsters)
- Claire exacts revenge on Brody by crashing a car. (Aftermath)
- Eden, in a fit of vengeance, commands her stepmother to "just die. (Life Before Eden)
- Mr. Bennet, angered by Eden's father's reaction to the news of Eden's death, orders the Haitian to erase the man's memory.. (Fathers & Daughters)
- Hana is so focused on revenge that she isn't allowed to take a field-job within the Israeli armed forces. (Wireless, Part 2)
- Hana comes to the conclusion that revenge is a big part of who she is. (Wireless, Part 4)
- Hana seeks revenge on Mr. Bennet after reading the email. (Wireless, Part 4)
- Hana and Ted work together, seeking revenge on the Company. (How Do You Stop an Exploding Man?, Part 1)
- Ted is consumed with revenge. He travels to Billings, MT in search of the man who tried to capture Ted. At the Pharmatech Industrial Building, he vengefully threatens a scientist and burns down the building. (How Do You Stop an Exploding Man?, Part 2)
- Micah knees Frank in the groin after Frank insulted Niki. (Bully)
- Hana feels Matt and Ted are too focused on revenge, and not on doing what's right. (The Path of the Righteous)
- In a fit of vengeance, Dallas punches Austin for lying and ruining his life. (War Buddies, Part 5)
- Betty makes a student break out in boils after being made fun of. (Betty, Part 1)
- Betty creates an illusion of a devilish version of Crash's father to torment him after he tripped and made fun of Ren in the school cafeteria. (Betty, Part 2)
- Crash's friend plans revenge on Ren for what happened to Crash. (Betty, Part 2)
- Crash's friends beat up Ren in the woods for what happened to Crash. (Betty, Part 3)
- Betty disrupts a school pep rally with mass illusions of people melting, a fire, and explosions in the gym. (Betty, Part 4)
- Rollo Fusor's accomplice attempts to dehydrate Haram for keeping her on the run. (Golden Handshake, Part 3)
- Haram uses Rollo Fusor's accomplice's arms to force her to self-dehydrate into a pile of dust after her failed attempt at killing him. (Golden Handshake, Part 4)
- Brian vows to get even with the person who ruined his life. (On the Lam)
- Donna Dunlap agrees to work with evsdropr against the Company after being shown her erased memories. (Donna's Big Date, Part 2)
- Having been used and manipulated by the Company, Sabine thinks to herself that if Julien and the clone that helped her escape wanted to take down the Company, all they had to do was ask. (Root and Branch, Part 3)
- Brendan Lewis gets revenge on the Company that captured him previously, by killing three of their support team's agents. Retaliating, a surviving member, Sean Fallon, shoots Lewis until he believes he is good and dead. (The Kill Squad, Part 2)
- Sean Fallon recruits members for the newly founded Kill Squad, choosing people that share his desire for revenge against evolved humans. While on the squad's first mission in Guyana, Sean carries out that revenge by forcing Paulette Hawkins to fully use her ability on Brendan Lewis, which completely converts him into part of a tree. Afterwards, Sean orders Joseph Gallagher to kill Paulette, and vows his squad will keep on killing evolved humans until they have killed every last one. (The Kill Squad, Part 3)
|This section is a stub. You can help by . In particular, this section needs the occurences after The Kill Squad, Part 3.|
Character connections • Child vs. parent • Death • Faith and religion • Family • Fate vs. free will • Heroism • Irony • Logic vs. emotion • Loneliness • Loyalty vs. treachery • Moral ambiguity • One punch knockout • Pressure of responsibility • Revenge • Sacrifice • Secrets and deception • Special • Women in Refrigerators
|See Also: References|