Nathan pounds tequila shots in a drinking contest.
Alcohol is often consumed by people on Heroes.
- 1 About
- 1.1 Genesis
- 1.2 One Giant Leap
- 1.3 Collision
- 1.4 Hiros
- 1.5 Better Halves
- 1.6 Nothing to Hide
- 1.7 Seven Minutes to Midnight
- 1.8 Six Months Ago
- 1.9 The Fix
- 1.10 Run!
- 1.11 Five Years Gone
- 1.12 Landslide
- 1.13 Four Months Later...
- 1.14 Lizards
- 1.15 Kindred
- 1.16 The Line
- 1.17 Four Months Ago...
- 1.18 Truth & Consequences
- 1.19 I Am Become Death
- 1.20 Angels and Monsters
- 1.21 Dying of the Light
- 1.22 Shades of Gray
- 1.23 Cold Snap
- 1.24 Into Asylum
- 1.25 An Invisible Thread
- 1.26 Acceptance
- 1.27 Strange Attractors
- 1.28 Brother's Keeper
- 1.29 Thanksgiving
- 1.30 Close to You
- 2 Graphic Novel Appearances
- 3 Heroes Evolutions
- 4 Notes
- 5 Gallery
- 6 See Also
- 7 External Links
Ando drinks some beer while playing poker.
Niki attends an AA meeting. She visits her sister's grave with a bottle in a brown bag, presumably with liquor in it. Later, Jessica recounts tales of her father being drunk and throwing beer bottles at her.
Stanley worries about how drunk he got at Shopsins.
Debbie Marshall drinks from a bottle of liquor while hazing new cheerleaders.
Alejandro's wedding guests enjoy some celebratory drinks.
At a Mexican Cantina, Nathan tries to out-drink some college students drinking tequila to win more money for their life there, claiming he was the best at it at the naval academy. When Nathan loses and passes out, Claire decides to continue the game, eventually winning due to her regeneration speeding her recovery and healing the damage from the alcohol.
Tadashi says he had too much sake and copied his butt.
Matt Parkman believes that beer and harder liquors dilute the effect of Sylar's psyche on himself. After blacking out from having too much alcohol, Sylar is able to slip into Matt's consciousness and take control of his body.
Graphic Novel Appearances
- Some art fans enjoy wine at Isaac's art show at the Deveaux Gallery. (Isaac's First Time)
- Eden's stepmother drinks alcohol. (Life Before Eden)
- Eden's father drinks a beer as Mr. Bennet tells him of Eden's death. (Fathers & Daughters)
- Sylar kills a trucker with beer bottles. (Road Kill)
- Casey enjoys a mug of beer while waiting for Hana to arrive at Le Bar. (War Buddies, Part 1)
- Hana drinks at a bar before going on a mission. (The Death of Hana Gitelman)
- Traveler drinks with the locals in a Bhutanese hut. (The Last Shangri-La)
- Four months after witnessing Adam's regenerative powers, Louisa drinks herself to death in 1926. (The Ten Brides of Takezo Kensei)
- After the Vietnam War, Linderman begins drinking. (War Buddies, Part 7)
- While working in a downtown casino, Brian passes the time by drinking. (On the Lam)
- Linda Tavara gets trashed at Jason Welkes's bar. (Bounty Hunter)
- Donna drinks while on her date with Blake at Samsher's Palace. (Donna's Big Date, Part 1)
- Penny Logan drinks one too many when Thompson, Jr. buys her a drink at a bar. (Faces, Part 1)
- Patrons of the Nat & Noo Hotel enjoy their drinks. (Root and Branch, Part 1)
- As Sabine and Julien get ready for a picnic, Julien carries a bottle of wine. (Root and Branch, Part 2)
- Gael Cruz and Bianca Karina share a bottle of wine at a Berlin restaurant. (Berlin, Part 1)
- Tom Drake drinks at a bar when Sean Fallon recruits him to the kill squad. (The Kill Squad, Part 3)
- Lydia and Edgar share a drink. (Stolen Fate)
- Mohinder sits at a bar and drinks, musing about his death in an alternate reality. (Second Chances)
- A checkpoint officer tells his partner to lay off the schnapps. Later, Claude asks Thompson if they are stopping for a pint. Thompson then holds up a shot of vodka. (From the Files of Primatech, Part 5)
- In an email to Mohinder, Bridget Bailey mentions that Vince goes to a wine bar.
- In chapter 6 of Slow Burn, Evan Davis tells Chris Bowman that they are going out for drinks. They go to a local bar.
- Though known to impair various abilities like driving, drinking alcohol has not been shown to disable evolved humans from using their abilities. The abilities not affected while drinking include space-time manipulation (Genesis), enhanced strength (Collision), poison emission (Truth & Consequences), telepathy (One Giant Leap), invisibility (Distractions), empathic mimicry (while using telepathy) (Five Years Gone), rapid cell regeneration (One Giant Leap), persuasion (Six Months Ago), freezing (I Am Become Death), empathy (Stolen Fate), and super speed (Stolen Fate).
- Duzac's Diner may be named after an alcoholic drink: a duzac is gin and pomegranate juice.
- After using his powers on Sylar, Matt likens using his ability to alcoholism. He goes to a support group, says that he is clean, and carries a sobriety chip. (Orientation)
- Matt drinks Heisler Gold Ale (Strange Attractors). Heisler Beer is a fictional brand of beer, commonly used as a prop in television shows and movies (much like Gannon Car Rentals).
- While Hiro's brain was scrambled, he referred to Mohinder's sedative as absinthe.
Ando knows why Hiro's acting so weird.
(One Giant Leap)
Plenty's on tap in Heroes.
(One Giant Leap)
Hiro stops the game and the drinking.
Can't a man drink in peace?
Julien carries a bottle of wine for a picnic.
(Root and Branch, Part 2)
Matt drinks Heisler Gold Ale and the liquor he got from Ensenada.
The Petrellis drink wine at their Thanksgiving dinner...
...as do members of the Sullivan Bros. Carnival...
Mohinder orders a drink...
...and downs it.
- Alcohol on Wikipedia
|Other Things: Artwork • Clothing • Documents • Food • Items • Jewelry • Media • Medical Conditions • Money • Phones • Publications • Research • Technology • Vehicles • Weapons|