|Origin||Norfolk, VA, USA|
Sally Champlin is the American film and television actress who plays Lynette.
After graduating from college, Sally worked in many shows in New York and around the country until she finally settled in Hollywood. Her primary focus was the music industry and her secondary focus was film and television. Since then, Sally has been involved in many aspects of show business: acting, writing, directing, producing, writing screenplays, novels, and songs, as well as singing. Currently, Sally is in the process of creating a webcast on her website called "Hollywood According to Sal".
Sally has appeared in a number of films and television shows, including episodes of L.A. Law, Designing Women, Beverly Hills, 90210, and Frasier. In 2001, she wrote and directed the film, Family Secrets. She is also a lyricist and co-writer on the Marilyn Harris CD Round Trip. Her more recent albums are the pop-spiritual album The Big Sweet and the classical album The Contralto (listen).
- Sally was raised all over California. She spent her high school and college years in Marin County and San Francisco.
- Bill Champlin, of the band "Chicago", is Sally's brother.
- Sally went to school with George Duke.
- Sally sings in the UP Church choir each week at The Olympic Collection in Los Angeles. UP Church's founder and leader is Rev. Dr. Della Reese Lett, of Touched By an Angel fame.
- Official site
- Sally's production studio
- Sally's acting lessons
- ReelAccess resume
- Listen to Sally sing
- Interview with Sally Champlin at Heroes Wiki, 7/16/08
- Interview with Sally Champlin at The ODI, 9/20/09
- For other uses of Sally, see Sally (disambig).