From Heroes Wiki
(Redirected from Simone)
|Portrayed by||Tawny Cypress|
|Date of death||Late October 2006|
|Home||New York, NY|
|Significant others||formerly Isaac Mendez (deceased), |
formerly Peter Petrelli
|Parent||Charles Deveaux (deceased)|
Simone Deveaux was an art dealer in New York City.
For an episode-by-episode summary, see Simone Deveaux: Season One History.
|This section is a stub. You can help by .|
- Isaac's key--used to access Isaac's apartment
- Portfolio--used to carry sketches, paintings, and catalog images
- According to Oliver Grigsby, there was some discussion about Simone's last name before production began. "Devere" and "Devereaux" were considered, and "Deveaux" was chosen just before production began. 
- In an interview, Tawny Cypress stated that the Deveaux Society was funded by Charles Deveaux "as a means for funding causes he felt bettered the world". What purpose this society would have had or the importance it would have had to the other characters is unknown.
- In a Q&A, series writers stated that "[The Deveaux Society] sponsored Nathan's speech way back in episode 3". This probably refers to the fundraiser event for Nathan Petrelli that Simone attended in that episode.
- Isaac's love interest was originally written as a bohemian white woman named Stella. However, after Ali Larter beat out Cypress for the role of Niki Sanders, Heroes creator Tim Kring offered the role of Stella to Cypress. The character was changed from a bohemian to an art dealer, and the name was changed to Simone Deveaux. The writers had discussed several storyline possibilities for Simone, such as pregnancy and becoming another "Horn Rimmed Glasses" like Mr. Bennet. Cypress believed Simone to be "the Lois Lane of the Heroes world." In the end, however, the creative staff could not decide what direction to take Simone. Kring informed her of Simone's fate in December 2006. , , 
- In the vision in which Peter sees himself explode, Simone is seen running and being grabbed by Isaac.
- When Simone first enters Isaac's apartment, she is carrying a painting of a woman and a cat (Genesis). The painting she carries is called Kitty. It is a serigraph created by Tim Sale for the Saint-Germain branch of the "Album" comics store in Paris.
- Despite her main character role in Volume One, Simone has yet to be mentioned or alluded to in any subsequent volume, unlike former main characters such as Isaac, Niki, D.L., Elle, Adam, and others.
- For other uses of Simone, see Simone (disambig).
- For other uses of Deveaux, see Deveaux (disambig).
- For articles related to Simone, see Related Articles:Simone.
- For images of Simone, see Images of Simone Deveaux.
Please refer to Theory:Simone Deveaux for fan-created theories and other speculation.