Webisode:Slow Burn, Part 10
|Samuel creates a home for Amanda--and Lydia receives a message.|
- Amanda recovers from Caleb's death, with Lydia's help.
- Samuel shows Lydia that Amanda is nicely settled at the carnival.
- Lydia receives a message from Edgar.
As a number of carnies carry Caleb's remains in a wooden coffin, Amanda and Lydia discuss his death. Amanda tells her mother that it was her fault Caleb is dead, but Lydia assures her that it wasn't her fault, telling Amanda that it was because of the carnival and Samuel. She tells her daughter that she needs to go home, but Amanda asks how long it would be before she killed another person. She calls herself a murderer and that she belongs at the carnival. Lydia tells her that she is not and the two hug.
Later on, Lydia and Samuel discuss Amanda's well being while walking through the carnival. Samuel tells Lydia that it is not that hard but Lydia replies to him, letting him know that she just wanted to know that Amanda was being brought up well unlike herself. Samuel tells her that Amanda is emotional and violent at times, but the carnival can provide outlets for these times. He tells Lydia that it is good Amanda is with them and that it is most important that they stick together. The two watch Chris, Gail and Jennie Bowman as they perform their act. Once they finish the act, Samuel tells Lydia that their time is now as Amanda walks on stage and causes two pillars of fire to start. As the crowd applauds, Amanda looks at her mother, who looks back with worry.
In her trailer, Lydia receives a voicemail from Edgar. He promises her that he doesn't know when or how, but that he'll come back for her and her daughter.
"Our time is now."
- - Edgar (to Lydia via voice message)
- For images from Slow Burn, Part 10, see images from Slow Burn, Part 10.
- For other uses of Slow Burn, see Slow Burn (disambig).
- Slow Burn, Part 10 on NBC.com
- Slow Burn, Part 10 on Hulu.com
- Slow Burn, Part 10 on YouTube
- Interview with the Slow Burn creators at Heroes Wiki, 12/22/09
Going Postal: 1 - 2 - 3 • Destiny: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 • The Recruit: 1 - 2 • Hard Knox: 1 - 2 • The Recruit: 3 • Hard Knox: 3 - 4 • The Recruit: 4 - 5 • Nowhere Man: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 • Slow Burn: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10