From Heroes Wiki
This article contains archived spoilers about A Clear and Present Danger. See the main article to see how they panned out. For general spoilers about upcoming episodes, see Spoiler:Heroes.
They're coming to get you! - Emmy award-winner Željko Ivanek guest stars as "the Hunter" as "Heroes" third season continues with "Volume 4: Fugitives" - Months after explosions brought down Pinehearst and Primatech, our Heroes try to put the past behind them and begin new lives. Now powerless, Hiro (Masi Oka) tries to train a reluctant Ando (James Kyson Lee) to be a true superhero. Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) returns to life as a taxi driver, Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) is back to saving lives, and Daphne (guest star Brea Grant) and Matt (Greg Grunberg) try to live as a normal couple. Claire's (Hayden Panettiere) attempt to live a regular life is cut short when she uncovers a deadly plot orchestrated by Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) to track down and capture those with abilities. Meanwhile, Sylar (Zachary Quinto) begins the search for his real parents. Jack Coleman, Ali Larter and Cristine Rose also star. Ntare Mwine guest stars.
- The phrase "clear and present danger" refers to language used by the Supreme Court in its ruling on Schenck vs. the United States. Under this ruling, the government could restrict someone's right to free speech if, by their actions, they presented a "clear and present danger that they will bring about the substantive evils that Congress has a right to prevent." Subsequent Supreme Court cases have changed the standards for judging whether restricting free speech is acceptable.
- "Clear and Present Danger" was also used as the title for a Tom Clancy Novel  and a film based upon it. In this context, the phrase indicates that a covert organization has permission to engage in illegal activity to eliminate a "clear and present danger" to the nation's security.
- Hiro will regain his ablity if he injects himself with a blood sample of mohinder's blood.
- Due to his dad's fortune Hiro will sue the the government for being captured when he does not have an ability.
- The hunter is Sylar's mind in another body by using his mental powers.
- The title refers to the hunting of the heroes by the government as lead by the President and Nathan.
- The government will not only make this hunt nationwide, but also worldwide and may begin to threaten different countries to round up and hand over the evolved humans.
- The title refers to the Hunter.
- Nathan will not give up the names of Angela or himself.
- Sylar will be resuscitated by The Hunter and the US government. He will be used to help hunt down the other evolved humans.
- Angela and H.R.G. will use find a way to infiltrate the government. This will be how HRG keeps Claire from being apprehended.
- Monica and Micah will return.
- The government is ready to take some actions by bagging and tagging the evolved humans one by one.
- Harry Fletcher will show up, revealing his fake death.
- More will be revealed about the Company founders in this volume.
- The title refers to a worldwide knowledge of the evolved humans and the danger of a terrorist attack by them is now.
- The title may refer to a speech by the President who calls the heroes a clear and present danger to the world, which would tie into Volume Four being named "Fugitives."
- The title refers to something that has been in Heroes since the start of Season 1 and has only just become clear in this episode.
- The title refers to Angela's team.
- Simone will return, alive, with the power of cloning, revealing that the Simone that died in Unexpected was actually one of her clones because she was warned of her upcoming death —possibly by Angela who saw it in a dream — and was captured by the government and used for testing, trying to use her blood to make soldiers clone themselves to make a massive army.
- Nathan will be the president of the US throughout Volume 4.
- Nathan will become US first dictator and he will make sure the public doesn't find out about the "hunt" of the evolved humans. He will also seek world domination if other countries don't turn in evolved humans to United States.
- Peter's powers will grow back to rival his former strength when united with all the Heroes on the plane as he absorbs their collection of powers.
- Angela removed the piece of glass from Sylar's head before leaving Primatech, trying to regain his trust for the upcoming challenges.
- Ando and Hiro return home, but the Tokyo bikers confront them to end an old conflict. Ando succumbs to grandeur and uses his new ability to overthrow Fumio Fukazawa.
- Daphne falls in love with her nemesis.
- Arthur Petrelli did not fully take Hiro's powers, so Hiro will get them back by Ando supercharging the remnants of his powers.
- The title refers to Claude Rains, who can be clear (invisible) and present simultaneously.
- The Exposed future will happen again, similar to the one Future Peter came from.
- Sylar will become the father he is in the exposed future.
- The time line will drastically change, making it an even worse Exposed Future. Since the one in Volume Three had the formula involved, and it has now been destroyed, the "few" heroes that are left are the ones who are going to be hunted down and possibly "slaughtered" as Future Peter once described.
- In this episode, Peter will get his scar.
- The hands grasping each other in the preview for this episode belong to Monica and Micah.
- The man with gloves in the preview is some evolved human with an ability manifesting from his hands, maybe Flint, or someone with a similar power.
- Matt Parkman will have an affair with Daphne and Janice, and in doing so, will discover that while he still loves Janice, he is also madly in love with Daphne.
- Molly may have a nightmare about this when her powers develop further, and she discovers, while trying to find Matt using her powers, that he is in the same location as both new mommy and old mommy.
- Nathan Petrelli becomes the US President after succeeding the President seen in Dual in an election.
- Harry Fletcher will return and aid Angela.
- Fletcher is a future version of Peter.
- Future Peter returns and finds out that the past hasn't changed.
- The Future they were trying to prevent in season 1 and season 3 (evolved Humans being hunted under the President's orders, Sylar posing as Nathan Petrelli or the President) will come to play - under different circumstances.
- All heroes (and possibly villains), will flee to their respective countries (e.g. Hiro Japan, Mohinder India) causing a set up to America invading.
- We will find out what Angela meant at the end of Season 2 when she spoke with an unnamed individual regarding the opening of "Pandora's Box".
- When Peter took the formula, he didn't get his empathic mimicry back; he gained the ability of flight.
- Peter has regained empathic mimicry from the formula and absorbed Nathan's power as he was in the room.
- Peter and all the other heroes on the plane are kept drugged up as to prevent them from using their abilities.
- Claude will return, and help Peter and company.
- Hiro will die.
- At least two of the company founders will appear alive and well maybe Harry Fletcher and Paula Gramble.
- Sylar will return alive and have to rescue certain heroes with certain abilities from camps to try and stop Nathan.
- Noah will obtain an artificial power.
- Hiro won't be able to cope with not haveing a power.
- The heroes will crash on the island from Lost. In the promo for the next episode, it is mentioned that the crash "will change their lives."